ImageImageImageImageImage

OT- Which country has the best looking women?

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

Flite
Starter
And1: 2

Re: OT- Which country has the best looking women? 

Post#61 » by Flite » Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:37 am

I have a huge thing for latin girls - so any of the latin countries would be really high on my list. I haven't been to any of the places, but from girls I know of and have seen from those countries I would have to say Brazil is the winner. Jesus christ.
Bballboy23
Starter
And1: 0

Post#62 » by Bballboy23 » Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:48 am

Israel
DMan101
Senior
And1: 4

Post#63 » by DMan101 » Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:49 am

KnicKs LiL NaTe wrote:im not tryng to be hard either, im a mid class kid from the S.I. I play HS Football and Baseball, i Play BBALL, Skate, I DJ, and i RaVe.

LMMFAO
ChemicalBk.Tumblr.com
Chislic
Rookie
And1: 385

Post#64 » by Chislic » Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:56 am

After the United States... Venezuela has won the most Miss Universe titles. (tied with Puerto Rico) That's pretty impressive considering the size of the country and the fact that they've had at least one winner in each of the last 4 decades.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miss_Universe

United States 7 1954, 1956, 1960, 1967, 1980, 1995, 1997
Venezuela 5 1979, 1981, 1986, 1996, 2008
Puerto Rico 5 1970, 1985, 1993, 2001, 2006
Sweden 3 1955, 1966, 1984
Japan 2 1959, 2007
Canada 2 1982, 2005
Australia 2 1972, 2004
India 2 1994, 2000
Trinidad & Tobago 2 1977, 1998
Thailand 2 1965, 1988
Finland 2 1952, 1975
Philippines 2 1969, 1973
Brazil 2 1963, 1968
VinnyTheMick
RealGM
And1: 5

Post#65 » by VinnyTheMick » Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:57 am

KnicKs LiL NaTe wrote:
VinnyTheMick wrote:
KnicKs LiL NaTe wrote:if italian girls had less hair on theyre arms they would be on the list.

Are you even at the age where you like girls? I thought you still thought girls had cooties.

HAHA Funny, Ive Hooked up with More Girls Than You and im 14, so go make some dumb trades in MLB 2k8 yeah i said 2k kay?

You already admitted you are a virgin so how about you go play with your glowsticks & stfu.
http://www.nyccan.org/
Ask questions. Demand answers.
A foolish faith in authority is the worst enemy of truth.- Albert Einstein
jax98
RealGM
And1: 3,013

Post#66 » by jax98 » Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:00 pm

Remember the Past wrote:Traveled somewhere rare and found some beautiful women? share!! I've alays wondered this. I traveled a little and I think in Europe you can tell the difference between the countries. um base don experience and well a little bit of looking at pictures and what people I know have said ect..

Here's my rankings..
Denmark (I've been there)
Sweden
Argentina
Spain (I've been there)
Iceland
Poland

IDK what do you guys think. I LOVE european women.

+1

I'm Danish and have been around Europe (and the rest of the world) numerous times. Girls in Denmark are just better looking, IMO.
VinnyTheMick
RealGM
And1: 5

Post#67 » by VinnyTheMick » Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:01 pm

KnicKs LiL NaTe wrote: BTW 40% of ppl on the jets forums are 15 or under, The knicks havent won enough to have young dedicated Fans, Thats Why everyones older here. and my post was a joke.

:lol: what the HELL have the Jets won? :lol:

btw- 95% of the people on NYYFans.com are older than 15 & the Yankees have had much more success than the Jets. So yeah, you're theory is crap.
http://www.nyccan.org/
Ask questions. Demand answers.
A foolish faith in authority is the worst enemy of truth.- Albert Einstein
dadanyk
Analyst
And1: 72

Post#68 » by dadanyk » Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:08 pm

damn no pics........
Zoli
Sophomore

Post#69 » by Zoli » Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:29 pm

FKF wrote:i'm surprised nobody talked about the Czech and Hungarian girls.... or even russian ..

You're right on the money. You guys couldn't believe what you see if you were here at Budapest, the beautiful capital of my country. European guys knows, the hungarian women are beatiful, and smokin' hot. I'll post some picture for your pleasure. :)

Perdido/BR wrote:I'm brazillian, and I've gotta say: Hungarian women. Or, actually, all the former soviet countries... fair skinned, skinny, blue eyes.. the ones in Hungary, though... pretty, speak good english, and easyyyyy.. I got a bj in the middle of the street... good times.

I tend to agree, and disagree at the same time. As u said, hungarian girls are beautiful, and smart, well educated etc, so that's the reason why i have to disagree with you on the easy part. On the other hand you're right, cuz it's gettin' easier and easier, i think it's a cultural thing, nowdays, it's a moral, culture slump, it's not the same what it was even 6-8 years ago. Back to the subject, we have to mention all former soviet countries as you said, ukranian, russian girls are beautiful too. So the pictures. :)

My personal favourite Orsolya Kocsis, i just have to say first, no, those are not fake boobs... Those are real...

Regina Dukai, another natural beauty.

Eva Horvath.

Zsuzsa Ripli

I know, those girls are models, playmates, singers, but you can see "them" at the clubs, the beach, on the subway, at the bars, etc, they're everywhere, we're under attack. :lol: Really, it's relatively easy to pick up a hottie (or at least a wayyyy above average girl, if 10 is super hot i'd say we have a loooot of 8 girl, (i know it's a dumb habit. :))) Anyway, i hope you guys enjoyed the pics, God bless all women, and of course Danilo! The Rooster for ROTY! :rock:

Post edited; please don't link pictures like that again on RGM, it is prohibited.
camillepd
Assistant Coach
And1: 953

Post#70 » by camillepd » Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:32 pm

The question is stupid as all countries have their share of beauties as well as unattractive women, but if you put a gun to my head and force me to choose 3, I would say Brazil, Dominican Republic and South Africa in no particular order. These countries are filled with beauties; black, white and mixed-race. Whatever you desire.
JohnStarksTheDunk
General Manager
And1: 2,008

Post#71 » by JohnStarksTheDunk » Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:35 pm

Sweden

and I'm partial to Japan as well
moocow007
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 25,065

Post#72 » by moocow007 » Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:59 pm

The Nordic countries definitely have a lot of really hot women. So I'll agree with your list. Nothing wrong with blond, tanned, tall, long legged and English speaking (English is usually the foreign language that most every person takes in school in Norway and Sweden).
Perdido/BR
Sixth Man
And1: 36

Post#73 » by Perdido/BR » Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:25 pm

Zoli wrote:
Perdido/BR wrote:I'm brazillian, and I've gotta say: Hungarian women. Or, actually, all the former soviet countries... fair skinned, skinny, blue eyes.. the ones in Hungary, though... pretty, speak good english, and easyyyyy.. I got a bj in the middle of the street... good times.

I tend to agree, and disagree at the same time. As u said, hungarian girls are beautiful, and smart, well educated etc, so that's the reason why i have to disagree with you on the easy part. On the other hand you're right, cuz it's gettin' easier and easier, i think it's a cultural thing, nowdays, it's a moral, culture slump, it's not the same what it was even 6-8 years ago. Back to the subject, we have to mention all former soviet countries as you said, ukranian, russian girls are beautiful too. So the pictures. :)

I didn´t mean to say that all hungarian women are wh*res, hehe... I just happened to find the right one.... :wink:

I was at an awesome bar (garrison´s? morrison´s? something like that. it´s underground.. has karaoke, cheap beer, a dance floor, really good music...) and she kinda came up to me and held me, because "there was a guy bothering her, and she wanted to hang a little with me, for him to leave her alone"... So I said "so, you´re basically using me.", and she said "does it bother you?", i said "not at all..." long story short, bj in front of the bar at 5 in the morning. A huge hangover during my meeting the next day. All worth it.

But yeah, the girls are gorgeous, really nice, well educated... I ´ve travelled a lot in my life, and Budapest was the first place i´ve ever been to where i fell in love like every 5 seconds.

I never got the chance to go to that night club, "Rio", is it good?
Zoli
Sophomore

Post#74 » by Zoli » Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:41 pm

Yeah, i know. :) The place is called Morrison's pub (now Morrison's Music Pub), it's a nice place, as well the Rio, but Rio is not for everyone, the girls there are a little... Cocky, fashion maniacs, you got the picture, coctails, expensive clothes, etc. But of course i don't wanna stereotype anyone, there are really cool girls there too. Nice story btw. :D Similar things happened to me as well, it's a great city. :) By the way, brasilian women are beautiful too. Olivia Del Rio anyone? :o :lol:

Return to New York Knicks