ImageImageImageImageImage

OT: "Batman" Christian Bale Arrested in London!!

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

Doctor_Harvey
Banned User
And1: 0

Re: OT: "Batman" Christian Bale Arrested in London!! 

Post#21 » by Doctor_Harvey » Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:36 pm

mjhp911 wrote:Wow, Bale is only 34? I didn't know he was so young...

Christian Bale was arrested for VERBAL assault which is a crime in the UK.

Oh my! This whole board would be a bunch of convicted felons in the UK then! :lol:

:D :D :D :D
The Kind/Gentle Dr. Harvey---By FAR, the Internet's Number ONE Most calm, relaxed, pleasant, good-natured, grandfatherly-like Poster!
Bballboy23
Starter

Post#22 » by Bballboy23 » Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:45 pm

i thought his parents died when he was a kid. w.e
DocZaius
Banned User
And1: 56

Post#23 » by DocZaius » Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:33 pm

Bballboy23 wrote:i thought his parents died when he was a kid. w.e

Bruce Wayne is not a real person.
supergallinari
Banned User

Post#24 » by supergallinari » Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:34 pm

DocZaius wrote:
Bballboy23 wrote:i thought his parents died when he was a kid. w.e

Bruce Wayne is not a real person.

why so serious?
knicksNOTslick
RealGM
And1: 4,630

Post#25 » by knicksNOTslick » Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:48 pm

LIbullsfan wrote:Christian Bale was arrested for VERBAL assault which is a crime in the UK.

Then I'm right. His family must be a bunch of jokers for him to be verbally abusive.
Doctor_Harvey
Banned User

Post#26 » by Doctor_Harvey » Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:33 pm

Bale Denies Assault Allegations

22 July 2008 12:17 PM, PDT | From wenn.com | See recent WENN news

Latest: Batman star Christian Bale has denied assaulting his mother and sister after he was released from police custody on Tuesday.

Bale, 34, is alleged to have attacked his mother Jenny, 61, and sister Sharon, 40, at London's Dorchester Hotel on Sunday night.

In a statement issued shortly after Bale's release, a spokesperson for the star says: "Christian Bale attended a London police station today, on a voluntary basis, in order to assist with an allegation that had been made against him to the police by his mother and sister.

"Mr. Bale, who denies the allegation, co-operated throughout, gave his account in full of the events in question and has left the station without any charge being made against him by the police. At this time, there will be no further comment by Mr. Bale."

The actor's arrest came just hours after he attended the European premiere of his new Batman movie The Dark Knight in London's Leicester Square on Monday, alongside stars Maggie Gyllenhaal and Sir Michael Caine.

According to reports, authorities did not attempt to arrest the star until after the high-profile event because they were certain Bale would not flee the country to resist arrest, adding that the lack of severity in the case did not warrant an immediate response.

The actor has reportedly been ordered by police to make a court appearance in September.
The Kind/Gentle Dr. Harvey---By FAR, the Internet's Number ONE Most calm, relaxed, pleasant, good-natured, grandfatherly-like Poster!

Return to New York Knicks