ImageImageImageImageImage

OT: Pet question

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

BowlingChick
Bench Warmer
And1: 0

Re: OT: Pet question 

Post#41 » by BowlingChick » Fri Aug 1, 2008 8:51 pm

Doctor_Harvey wrote:Cats have rights too. It pisses me off when some ignorant Infidel suggests that cats "are only animals" and therefore don't have the same rights as humans! That's crap! Gimme 100 cats any day over one dopey human!

Cats are independent, smart and completely self-contained. They are smarter than humans which explains why some humans don't like cats! Stinking, jealous humans! It reminds me why some humans don't like me!!
:evil: :evil:

Wow... lol Aren't you one dopey human too? I have cat (his name is Larry) and he is pretty finicky. He pretty much won't go around anybody he doesn't know, but he is very attached to me. One time I bought a leash and decided to take him outside but he was really against it and meowing the whole time.

knicks742 wrote:My vocal chords are still recovering after screaming for the cock.
haterade
Sixth Man
And1: 90

Post#42 » by haterade » Fri Aug 1, 2008 9:19 pm

I see old cougars pushing those strollers with their little dogs in it all the time. Its weird.
Doctor_Harvey
Banned User

Post#43 » by Doctor_Harvey » Fri Aug 1, 2008 9:22 pm

GalloGal888 wrote:
Doctor_Harvey wrote:Cats have rights too. It pisses me off when some ignorant Infidel suggests that cats "are only animals" and therefore don't have the same rights as humans! That's crap! Gimme 100 cats any day over one dopey human!

Cats are independent, smart and completely self-contained. They are smarter than humans which explains why some humans don't like cats! Stinking, jealous humans! It reminds me why some humans don't like me!!

Wow... lol Aren't you one dopey human too? I have cat (his name is Larry) and he is pretty finicky. He pretty much won't go around anybody he doesn't know, but he is very attached to me. One time I bought a leash and decided to take him outside but he was really against it and meowing the whole time.

Compared to cats, yes I am a dopey human. My cats are all much smarter than me. One of them can even type! His name is BatCat, cause he looks like a bat!
The Kind/Gentle Dr. Harvey---By FAR, the Internet's Number ONE Most calm, relaxed, pleasant, good-natured, grandfatherly-like Poster!
livintoolive
Head Coach
And1: 173

Post#44 » by livintoolive » Fri Aug 1, 2008 9:25 pm

Doctor_Harvey wrote:
GalloGal888 wrote:

Compared to cats, yes I am a dopey human. My cats are all much smarter than me. One of them can even type! His name is BatCat, cause he looks like a bat!

Well that's surprising.
Doctor_Harvey
Banned User

Post#45 » by Doctor_Harvey » Fri Aug 1, 2008 9:59 pm

livintoolive wrote:

Well that's surprising.[/quote]

Don't look so surprised---in the Intelligentsia chain of command, we have cats first, me second, and you a distant third! :o :o
The Kind/Gentle Dr. Harvey---By FAR, the Internet's Number ONE Most calm, relaxed, pleasant, good-natured, grandfatherly-like Poster!
Luv those Knicks
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4,223

Post#46 » by Luv those Knicks » Fri Aug 1, 2008 10:20 pm

The quotes in thread have made me very happy that I have Doc Harv on Ignore.

Oh Doc, I have a cat who reads shakespear aloud better than any actor, and another cat who pays my verizon bill online for me.
Go NY Go NY Go
Mike1950
Banned User

Post#47 » by Mike1950 » Fri Aug 1, 2008 11:15 pm

Luv those Knicks wrote:The quotes in thread have made me very happy that I have Doc Harv on Ignore.

Oh Doc, I have a cat who reads shakespear aloud better than any actor, and another cat who pays my verizon bill online for me.

You have DR. Harvey on Ignore, yet you're responding to him?????????
Remember the Past
Assistant Coach
And1: 1
Location: Screw Wes and LeDiva. Keep Lee. Trust Donnie. Give the Rookies a chance.

Post#48 » by Remember the Past » Fri Aug 1, 2008 11:28 pm

all animals suck, i personally prefer humans. and that stroller has to honestly be the gayest thing i have ever seen in my life.
Lottery Bound
Sixth Man

Post#49 » by Lottery Bound » Sat Aug 2, 2008 12:05 am

Red Vines
RealGM
And1: 8,575

Post#50 » by Red Vines » Sat Aug 2, 2008 3:22 am

Remember the Past wrote:that stroller has to honestly be the gayest thing i have ever seen in my life.
NikeAir
Banned User

Post#51 » by NikeAir » Sat Aug 2, 2008 4:41 am

knicks742 wrote:
kosmovitelli wrote:LOL

It's really weird indeed ! It's like TV for dogs ! The world is going crazy.
I'm sure the pets wouldn't like it either.

I like pets but they're only animals. No need to treat them like humans.

Dont ever talk to me like that again. They are my kids so shut it.

:oops:

:pityfool:
Luv those Knicks
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4,223

Post#52 » by Luv those Knicks » Sat Aug 2, 2008 5:16 am

Mike1950 wrote:
Luv those Knicks wrote:The quotes in thread have made me very happy that I have Doc Harv on Ignore.

You have DR. Harvey on Ignore, yet you're responding to him?????????

good point,

but I was just responding to people who quoted him, and those quotes were visible, and quite enough to convince me I made the right decision.

Return to New York Knicks