ImageImageImageImageImage

*OT* American Stabbed to Death at Olympics!!

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

randomhero423
Head Coach
And1: 1

Re: *OT* American Stabbed to Death at Olympics!! 

Post#21 » by randomhero423 » Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:03 pm

forigners are pissed at americans for re-electing bush. if we elect mccain, expect the same.
My High School Basketball Articles:
www.nyhoops.com

My Sports Blog
myrandomsportsblog.blogspot.com
Boss_
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 233

Post#22 » by Boss_ » Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:11 pm

I cant tell if this doctor guy is actually being serious or if his mind is that twisted and delusional
gr3en
Rookie
And1: 18

Post#23 » by gr3en » Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:38 pm

I have a friend whose family suffered a similar incident in China a couple of years ago.

A crazy man charged at them with a Samurai sword of some sort and began hacking her parents and older sister. It also happened in a popular tourist site(Tiananmen Square).

Apperently, they were targeted by the crazy guy because they looked Japanese and during that time, Japan-China relations were not that stable.
Doctor_Harvey
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#24 » by Doctor_Harvey » Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:26 am

The Boss of Bosses wrote:I cant tell if this doctor guy is actually being serious or if his mind is that twisted and delusional

Dr. Harvey is clearly THE most misunderstood Poster in Internet Message Board History!

........a genius is seldom recognized in his own lifetime!
The Kind/Gentle Dr. Harvey---By FAR, the Internet's Number ONE Most calm, relaxed, pleasant, good-natured, grandfatherly-like Poster!
knicks742
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 22

Post#25 » by knicks742 » Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:27 am

I have a big problem with people thinking that we should care that foreigners are mad at us for reelecting Bush. I am a democrat but if they get pissed because we dont pick who they want then they can go **** themselves.
Doctor_Harvey
Banned User

Post#26 » by Doctor_Harvey » Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:34 am

There is entirely too much hate in this world. Stinking, demented savages! :evil:

Palestinians strapping bomb belts on their teenage sons hoping to bump off twenty innocent Israeli schoolchildren. 19 "Allah-yelling" lunatics crashing into the Twin Towers. Crazed, sword-wielding Chinese maniacs savagely murdering innocent family-loving Americans.

Too much hate in this world.

Why do you think I seldom leave this compound here? I'm scared to death someone will try to behead me! :o

Maniacs! Too much damned hate!
The Kind/Gentle Dr. Harvey---By FAR, the Internet's Number ONE Most calm, relaxed, pleasant, good-natured, grandfatherly-like Poster!
Mike1950
Banned User

Post#27 » by Mike1950 » Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:24 am

Doctor_Harvey wrote:There is entirely too much hate in this world. Stinking, demented savages! :evil:

Palestinians strapping bomb belts on their teenage sons hoping to bump off twenty innocent Israeli schoolchildren. 19 "Allah-yelling" lunatics crashing into the Twin Towers. Crazed, sword-wielding Chinese maniacs savagely murdering innocent family-loving Americans.

Why do you think I seldom leave this compound here? I'm scared to death someone will try to behead me! :o

Wait a minute! You are a wealthy retired Doctor living in a fancy area near the Pacific and you're worried about being beheaded? Since when do people get beheaded in California?? Geeees, what a damn drama queen!
Bill Bradley
RealGM
And1: 2,407

Post#28 » by Bill Bradley » Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:27 am

Mike1950 wrote:
Doctor_Harvey wrote:There is entirely too much hate in this world. Stinking, demented savages! :evil:

Wait a minute! You are a wealthy retired Doctor living in a fancy area near the Pacific and you're worried about being beheaded? Since when do people get beheaded in California?? Geeees, what a damn drama queen!

Are you kidding? Inane banter with yourself now? Harvey, we know both characters are you, so you are just looking like a fool here.
Mike1950
Banned User

Post#29 » by Mike1950 » Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:45 am

Bill Bradley wrote:
Mike1950 wrote:

Are you kidding? Inane banter with yourself now? Harvey, we know both characters are you, so you are just looking like a fool here.
Stop with the garbage. For the last time, I am not Harvey. Now shut the hell up, dope!
Bill Bradley
RealGM
And1: 2,407

Post#30 » by Bill Bradley » Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:56 am

Mike1950 wrote:Stop with the garbage. For the last time, I am not Harvey. Now shut the hell up, dope!

Whatever man. Well at least your other character, doctor_harvey, is now waived so I guess we just have to put up with you in the meantime until you get waived too.

I hope that you learn to take feedback constructively and recognize that you are annoying as f*ck. I didn't really care if you were banned or not- I would have rather you listened to what people were trying to tell you and toned it down a bit, but c'est la vie.
Mike1950
Banned User

Post#31 » by Mike1950 » Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:04 am

Bill Bradley wrote:
Mike1950 wrote:Stop with the garbage. For the last time, I am not Harvey. Now shut the hell up, dope!

Whatever man. Well at least your other character, doctor_harvey, is now waived so I guess we just have to put up with you in the meantime until you get waived too.

I hope that you learn to take feedback constructively and recognize that you are annoying as f*ck. I didn't really care if you were banned or not- I would have rather you listened to what people were trying to tell you and toned it down a bit, but c'est la vie.

Dr Harvey was banned?? WOW! That I did not know. How did you know that? Where do we find that information? I had no idea!

Goodbye Dr. Harvey! (Dr. Harvey, if you are reading this--and you once claimed you had numerous ISP connections, etc.,) where will you now be posting? I wanna follow the mayhem!

Return to New York Knicks