ImageImageImageImageImage

Nate Robinson will be on Max Kellerman Show 12;10

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

Jose7
RealGM
And1: 6,877

Nate Robinson will be on Max Kellerman Show 12;10 

Post#1 » by Jose7 » Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:25 pm

1050 espn radio. I wont be on to give a recap but giving a heads up.
BAF Suns

Chris Paul / Patrick Beverley / Shamorie Ponds
Buddy Hield / Timothy Luwawu / Stanley Johnson
Kendrick Nunn / Matisse Thybulle / Darius Miller
RJ Barrett / Kyle Kuzma / Dwayne Bacon
DeAndre Jordan / Kenrich Williams / DJ Wilson
ctorres
RealGM
And1: 3,561

Re: Nate Robinson will be on Max Kellerman Show 12;10 

Post#2 » by ctorres » Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:33 pm

Someone please recap for us that are at work and cannot listen to it!
Bleedin' blue
Sixth Man
And1: 16

Post#3 » by Bleedin' blue » Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:54 pm

Maybe players announce their own trades now.
rrosario35
Sixth Man
And1: 92

Post#4 » by rrosario35 » Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:57 pm

Man these guys are getting lots of love this summer on the airwaves, Knicks everywhere
Bleedin' blue
Sixth Man
And1: 16

Post#5 » by Bleedin' blue » Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:25 pm

Nate
1. playing madden right now (max wants his full attention)
2. Nate says he needs to multi task
3. He watched the game this morning and says Us played together and dominated. Proud that guys took their off time to do this and he would love to do this one day
4. He says when max said pound for pound he is the best athlete of all time, that many people can- then max said he is doing an admirable job playing and doing an interview, but they need him to pause

5. He said about Dantoni- we'll see, depends on how guys come in contribute and play, he just wants to win,
6. max wants to know if remembers his Imax interviews, and nate said yeah u asked me a whole bunch of questions

7. says he lets the game come to him and plays more like a team, and that he needs to slow things down, he says he likes playing football- oops and max said clearly you didnt pause

8. He said he slows the game down because he watched how the greats in the games played

9. Should steph be in the team, nate said I want everyone we have now and win with the gys we have, he says we are a great group of guys and we can win, and we want to show the world what we can do

10. he says we have to get back to the college days when everyone wants to play for each other not individual stardom

11. what do u think of suns BBall with Dantoni as a head coach? He thinks its great bc he is a winner, and him coming to us will make it fun and make many wide open shots

12. He asked on Imax Do you like Jlo or beyonce, and he said I think Ill take them both. Max said he thinks kim kardashian is number one. Nate said she got reggie bush, im happy with my girl now

13. Nate on his summer camp- he said he pushed pause now, now he sounds lucid, and blah blah blah. very nice camp.

14. max do u play madden at the summer camp? The kids? Nate: NOOOOOOOOOOO

Nate says: what the heck? in the middle ofhim talking, he says I just ran a ball for a touchdown and brett favre was on fire and I had to accept or decline, he said he is playing derelle write and now is up 7-3

anyways: talks about the camp more...

(this dude has ADD)

15. Nate says he is moving the camp to a bigger gym because of the turnout. Alot of 6-8 yr old kids.

16. Max wants him in studio so he can watch him in the studio, and Nate said her is bringing his madden

17. Max for the 100 times says best pound for pound athlete is Nate, and finally says "hey I like that"
because he wasnt listening.

18. Max said it was a great interview because he was a real person, but he said its like dealing with his wifes little bro in high school where u need to make sure he does what u wanted to... You need to get him like the dog whisperer in a state of calm before instructing him.
runnyc
RealGM
And1: 1,235

Post#6 » by runnyc » Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:49 pm

:rofl:
Moochie25
Lead Assistant
And1: 7

Post#7 » by Moochie25 » Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:10 pm

funny interview and i like nate, but the guy needs to show some professionalism... he can't be playing video games and doing an interview at the same time

thanks for the recap, bleedinblue
adjacent2bench
RealGM
And1: 7,519

Post#8 » by adjacent2bench » Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:15 pm

I agree with you Moochie25. Although Max tried to downplay it and say he liked the interview because it was unique, professionals don't do interviews like that. Don't even admit that you're playing Madden! lol.
rrosario35
Sixth Man
And1: 92

Post#9 » by rrosario35 » Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:48 pm

I want Nates Gamertag & Gilberts & any of them that play
Eric12
Veteran
And1: 5

Post#10 » by Eric12 » Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:50 am

I tried to friend Gilbert, but he doesn't accept any of them. I'd imagine his friends list is full anyway.

Gilbert's is:

Agent Arenas
TheBluest
Banned User
And1: 8
Location: Lottery Bound...Banned From UK 2-11-09 @ 12:30 am by Martin LOL!

Post#11 » by TheBluest » Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:59 am

He's still immature what else is there to say. One week he'll do an interview and everyone will gush over how composed and well spoken he was and then he'll follow it up a week later hitting the turbo button on the joystick 100pps(presses per second) refusing to stop the game to do an interview.

That's why I wasn't all giddy from the interview he did a couple weeks back. The guy still doesn't get even with the measured progression in maturity he's supposedly made.

:noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:
Smoke24
RealGM
And1: 11

Post#12 » by Smoke24 » Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:58 am

10. he says we have to get back to the college days when everyone wants to play for each other not individual stardom

That should be the quote that should be hanging in the knicks locker room especially the bolded part.

I'll reserve my judgement on the maturity of Nate until the season rolls around. I hope he helps this team succeed though.

Return to New York Knicks