ImageImageImageImageImage

* OT: Hey where can I get an avatar????

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

Smoke24
RealGM
And1: 11

Re: * OT: Hey where can I get an avatar???? 

Post#21 » by Smoke24 » Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:55 am

The dead giveaway was the star at the beginning of the title :lol:

You ever seen the new Resident Evil where all the bats come out of nowhere. Unless someone stops it, thats what it'll be with all the Harveys here. lol
Smoke24
RealGM

Post#22 » by Smoke24 » Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:58 am

Also I see the "waived" poster name was Felix like Felix the Cat. Doc Harvey and his cat. His avatar is still here???. Yeah this is about the become an epidemic.
Mike1950
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#23 » by Mike1950 » Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:59 am

VinnyTheMick wrote:
randomhero423 wrote:^ one more to go mods...

Harvey has 3 aliases :roll:

Quite frankly Vinny, I think you underestimate Doc Harvey. My guess is he has dozens.

I surmise that he's having a blast since they banned him. Vinny, it was obvious that he purposely pushed the envelope fully expecting to be banned. He probably got bored posting in those obnoxious blue fonts. So he intentionally got banned, thus forcing their hands. Then he planned on coming on here with dozens of aliases causing us to figure out which ones were him and which ones weren't.

I surmise that he created "Felix" making Felix as close to "Harvey" as possible so we'd easily know it. But it's the "not so easy to figure out ones" that worry me! :)
Th3TrueDynesty
Senior
And1: 15

Post#24 » by Th3TrueDynesty » Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:05 am

Mike1950 wrote:
VinnyTheMick wrote:
randomhero423 wrote:^ one more to go mods...

Harvey has 3 aliases :roll:

Quite frankly Vinny, I think you underestimate Doc Harvey. My guess is he has dozens.

I surmise that he's having a blast since they banned him. Vinny, it was obvious that he purposely pushed the envelope fully expecting to be banned. He probably got bored posting in those obnoxious blue fonts. So he intentionally got banned, thus forcing their hands. Then he planned on coming on here with dozens of aliases causing us to figure out which ones were him and which ones weren't.

I surmise that he created "Felix" making Felix as close to "Harvey" as possible so we'd easily know it. But it's the "not so easy to figure out ones" that worry me! :)

I think ur one of them, scratch that i know ur one of them
VinnyTheMick
RealGM
And1: 5

Post#25 » by VinnyTheMick » Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:21 am

Harvey, you are truly a sad individual.
http://www.nyccan.org/
Ask questions. Demand answers.
A foolish faith in authority is the worst enemy of truth.- Albert Einstein
Smoke24
RealGM

Post#26 » by Smoke24 » Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:26 am

VinnyTheMick wrote:Harvey, you are truly a sad individual.

You might as well leave him alone, you see how this is a widespead epidemic its only going to get worse. Plus its kind of crazy seeing this unfolding and no one being able to stop it. Im getting a kick out of it. :lol:

Return to New York Knicks