ImageImageImageImageImage

Memphis:Deal done once Walsh/ D'Antoni stop High 5ing

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

tommydee10
Junior
And1: 0

Re: Memphis:Deal done once Walsh/ D'Antoni stop High 5ing 

Post#61 » by tommydee10 » Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:46 am

vallen wrote:
Fair enough Tommy....But understand that bloggers are all over the place now, and it seems to be a race to who guesses correct first. I apologize if I offended you and will trust you have your sources. I will continue to wait for the High Fives to end, and will have a new found respect for you if everything goes as you say. But realize its also a two way street. And your credibility is riding on this. Im banking on you now Tommy.

Im also confused with another Blog that was posted the day before..http://www.theknicksblog.com/2008/09/09 ... l-dormant/

Thats the one where DW says there is no active trade on the table. They just seem to contradict one another. Is that so they (the bloggers) can say they were accurate no matter what ?

nope. and thanks for reading.

Notice I say that Beck's Times story is a smoke screen in the "spy hunter" post. If I trust both what i know and what i've been told this is Walsh taking time to get thru Sept 11th and to deliberate over said 1st rounder.

Sure a lot of this is logic and guess work, but the first round pick, from what I've been told by a strong source, is the hang up. I had that first. The Lee thing is also something I've kept down low, but i've heard that Walsh WILL sign him to an extension once Zbo is moved.

I'll stand by that because it makes too much sense not to be true.
truth serum
Banned User
And1: 35

Post#62 » by truth serum » Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:51 am

tommydee10 wrote:
vallen wrote:
Fair enough Tommy....But understand that bloggers are all over the place now, and it seems to be a race to who guesses correct first. I apologize if I offended you and will trust you have your sources. I will continue to wait for the High Fives to end, and will have a new found respect for you if everything goes as you say. But realize its also a two way street. And your credibility is riding on this. Im banking on you now Tommy.

Im also confused with another Blog that was posted the day before..http://www.theknicksblog.com/2008/09/09 ... l-dormant/

Thats the one where DW says there is no active trade on the table. They just seem to contradict one another. Is that so they (the bloggers) can say they were accurate no matter what ?

nope. and thanks for reading.

Notice I say that Beck's Times story is a smoke screen in the "spy hunter" post. If I trust both what i know and what i've been told this is Walsh taking time to get thru Sept 11th and to deliberate over said 1st rounder.

Sure a lot of this is logic and guess work, but the first round pick, from what I've been told by a strong source, is the hang up. I had that first. The Lee thing is also something I've kept down low, but i've heard that Walsh WILL sign him to an extension once Zbo is moved.

I'll stand by that because it makes too much sense not to be true.

:pray: BYEEEEEE ZACH!!!!
-steez-
Bench Warmer
And1: 2

Post#63 » by -steez- » Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:03 am

... Have they stopped high fiveing each other yet?

"Only in the NBA can you make a shot on Monday and have it count on Tuesday."
- Walt "Clyde" Frazier
vallen
RealGM
And1: 3,050

Post#64 » by vallen » Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:25 am

Well good luck then TD.....You seem like an ok guy, but im just going to have to agree to disagree with your assessment on bloggers. It just seems they report someone elses stuff then comment on it. And want credit for it, if it comes to fruition. And gets to blame the writer if it doesnt.

Fact is you want to bring credibility to the Blogging community, yet you post contradicting News Storys within 24 hours. I wont post the links again because im sure any hit is a good hit for ya.... :wink:

But isnt that the point. You knew the dead talks would kill ya off, so create controversy the next day, its the oldest yet still smart trick in the book.....GJ Tommy....Im counting on you to be my source someday....Keep the thread alive... :wink:
There's something about an underdog that really inspires the unexceptional.
tommydee10
Junior
And1: 0

Post#65 » by tommydee10 » Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:05 am

vallen wrote:Well good luck then TD.....You seem like an ok guy, but im just going to have to agree to disagree with your assessment on bloggers. It just seems they report someone elses stuff then comment on it. And want credit for it, if it comes to fruition. And gets to blame the writer if it doesnt.

Huh? RealGM broke the first round pick thing before Hahn did. he and I were the only one's that had it.....
vallen
RealGM
And1: 3,050

Post#66 » by vallen » Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:12 am

tommydee10 wrote:
vallen wrote:Well good luck then TD.....You seem like an ok guy, but im just going to have to agree to disagree with your assessment on bloggers. It just seems they report someone elses stuff then comment on it. And want credit for it, if it comes to fruition. And gets to blame the writer if it doesnt.

Huh? RealGM broke the first round pick thing before Hahn did. he and I were the only one's that had it.....

:clap:
There's something about an underdog that really inspires the unexceptional.

Return to New York Knicks