ImageImageImageImageImage

OT- When does L O S T come back on?!?

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

King Jaffy Jo
Rookie
And1: 11

OT- When does L O S T come back on?!? 

Post#1 » by King Jaffy Jo » Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:14 pm

anybody have any idea when LOST comes back?

i'm anxious to see what happens with Locke and all that. Hopefully this season the show comes back to something more concrete. i feel like theres been way too many subplots and ridiculousness... its time they bring it all together with the jacob, the ben, the people dying and going elsewhere with the other dead characters. also whats the deal with walt???

dont mind me im just at work wondering about this stuff...
Deeeez Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 49,891

Re: OT- When does L O S T come back on?!? 

Post#2 » by Deeeez Knicks » Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:57 pm

i dont think it comes on until Jan or Feb. The long wait sucks, but I like how they run it straight through. I actually prefer that. Cant wait for it too although i forget everything that has happened. I'm sure they'll run the previous season and those hour clip show recaps. Those are great.

i'm at work too...crazy restless. This week blows. This last hours gonna feel like 6 hours. I feel like I'm one of those dudes on lost that never ages and 3 years have just went by this week.
Mavs
C: Timelord | Paul Reed | M Brown
PF: Sabonis | Lauri Markkanen
SF: Lebron | Lauri Markkanen
SG: DWhite | Lonnie Walker | Shake | Ty Jerome
PG: VanFleet | Tre Jones | Rose | Deuce
King Jaffy Jo
Rookie
And1: 11

Re: OT- When does L O S T come back on?!? 

Post#3 » by King Jaffy Jo » Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:07 pm

i hear ya man... i feel like a zombie. i was up til like 3 playing GTA on xbox live lol ...

lost is a cool show but they gotta get their act together this season and reel people back in more. their plots are all over the place.

you know someones gonna end up getting killed off i just hope its not kate. shes HOT! charlies a lucky guy... hes gotta have mad game to land her.

OR

his accent probably did it. yeah... probably that.

Return to New York Knicks