ImageImageImageImageImage

For once i was actually happy to see Steph

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

EchelonNYK
RealGM
And1: 6,660

For once i was actually happy to see Steph 

Post#1 » by EchelonNYK » Thu Oct 9, 2008 3:50 pm

I know it's early guys. but i don't like what i've seen from this Duhon fella so far. he's chucking up shots and turning the ball over left and right (have we seen this movie before?)

so for once i was actually happy to see Marbury enter the game. :lol:
Starbury1
Lead Assistant
And1: 0

Re: For once i was actually happy to see Steph 

Post#2 » by Starbury1 » Thu Oct 9, 2008 5:23 pm

yeah it was nice to see him play, but we should all agree that it would be better to see him enter the game at tip off
Yeah, if there is anyone I can count on to give Marbs support, its gotta be Starbury1. - Anotha Knicks Fan
mjhp911
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 14

Post#3 » by mjhp911 » Thu Oct 9, 2008 5:34 pm

Honestly, I'd rather see Marb OFF the bench, playing the 2 slot. Problem is, if we're going to start Dudu, we NEED a sharpshooter at the 2 starting alongside him. Dudu can't shoot squat to save his life. And JC is a streak shooter, really. So I think our best option is to have Nate and Marb start in the backcourt, or Nate and JC. I think Nate is the best shooter in that bunch, but he's too small to start at the 2. And starting Nate and Dudu is just... weird.
atlnyk
Junior
And1: 4

Post#4 » by atlnyk » Thu Oct 9, 2008 5:50 pm

Like it or not Marbury is one of our best players on the court. I'm only interested in the personalities in my house. He must play, period. There is a considirable drop-off in talent between him and Duhon. Thats why one is a carrer starter and the other a career back-up. I want Marbury on the floor and if he's going to make 21 million, he should be given the oppurtunity to earn it. By the end of pre-season you will see.

Return to New York Knicks