ImageImageImageImageImage

TKF's keys to the win over the nets......

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

TKF
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 116

Re: TKF's keys to the win over the nets...... 

Post#41 » by TKF » Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:27 pm

NoLayupRule wrote:Its really great that the new definition of roles has made believers out of these players, especially when nothing else seemed able to.

Marbury seems solid in his role and my concerns about Randolph seem not to be manifesting.

Nate, chandler and duhon are exceeding my expectations in amazing ways

Lee is performing exactly as I suspected he would. Still my favorite Knick.

Now Jamal and Curry couldnt look more lost. At least Jamal is working hard elsewhere and not hurting the team. Curry looks useless out there and its tragic when we think of all we gave up and invested for him as well as his pure athleticism and potential. Im really hoping he can find his wind and confidence and give us a few desperately needed mins at the big position off the bench. We have no depth there at all.

NJ's youth movement is legit! Lopez is sweet for sure and Harris is actually the ideal point for our squad ... im envious. Carter continues to be a total douchebag. S Williams looks lesser without Kidd out there forcing the pace though

those are my 2 cents

good analysis, espeically about devin harris. he is turning into a fine young player. Dallas might regret that trade....
baseline_jay
Junior
And1: 0

Post#42 » by baseline_jay » Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:28 pm

^It's showing that Avery Johnson is too much of a dictator...and that Lawrence Frank has no idea on how to put the right players / sets on the floor.
TKF
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 116

Post#43 » by TKF » Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:04 pm

baseline_jay wrote:^It's showing that Avery Johnson is too much of a dictator...and that Lawrence Frank has no idea on how to put the right players / sets on the floor.

very true... One thing I must say. By the nets trading RJ for YI, they got rid of one of their better finishers.

Return to New York Knicks