ImageImageImageImageImage

[Berman] Coach D coddling Crawford;Rival Scout disses JC too

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

VinnyTheMick
RealGM
And1: 5

Re: [Berman] Coach D coddling Crawford;Rival Scout disses JC too 

Post#21 » by VinnyTheMick » Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:01 am

Hardaway 10 wrote:Does no one care that JC's only starting b/c he is too fragile mentally to accept being benched for a guy who clearly has outplayed him all preseason?

Seriously.
http://www.nyccan.org/
Ask questions. Demand answers.
A foolish faith in authority is the worst enemy of truth.- Albert Einstein
livintoolive
Head Coach
And1: 173

Post#22 » by livintoolive » Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:02 am

Haha..who told me I was a hater when I said Crawford making all star this year was a reach?

Yea, i'm just a pessimistic hater of everything in this world right?
R-DAWG wrote:i'd rather have the pick to package with Amare's contract next offseason, but hey, I'm just an MBA student at NYU what do I know about business.
Smoke24
RealGM
And1: 11

Post#23 » by Smoke24 » Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:03 am

Hardaway 10 wrote:Does no one care that JC's only starting b/c he is too fragile mentally to accept being benched for a guy who clearly has outplayed him all preseason?

Well since i'm sick of losing and all that goes along with it, if JC is mentally fragile, then he should have a seat right next to Curry and watch the season opener like the rest of us. We need a winning mentality, not fragile ones.
Jcrawford11
Banned User
And1: 18

Post#24 » by Jcrawford11 » Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:31 am

how do u know he is mentaly fragile keep listening to media......he is actually a good pressure player.....dont belive anything u hear belive half of what u see
livintoolive
Head Coach
And1: 173

Post#25 » by livintoolive » Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:36 am

Jcrawford11 wrote:how do u know he is mentaly fragile keep listening to media......he is actually a good pressure player.....dont belive anything u hear belive half of what u see

Does that make Crawford a half-dimensional player?
R-DAWG wrote:i'd rather have the pick to package with Amare's contract next offseason, but hey, I'm just an MBA student at NYU what do I know about business.
blueNorange
Knicks Forum Contrarian
And1: 20,039

Post#26 » by blueNorange » Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:36 am

Jcrawford11 wrote:how do u know he is mentaly fragile keep listening to media......he is actually a good pressure player.....dont belive anything u hear belive half of what u see

maybe it's his constant whining when he's talked about coming off the bench even though he's really a 6th man ... that's why his best year was under larry brown.
LOL Y U MAD THO?
mitchell robinson has blocked zion williamson 3 times as of 7/6/19.
mjhp911
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 14

Post#27 » by mjhp911 » Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:27 am

On Crawford, a rival scout told SI in the Knicks preview, "There's no toughness in (him). If he's your best scorer and the guy leading the offense, you're in trouble. Plus, he can't guard anybody.''

Who said JC was our best scorer and the guy leading the offense?
stuporman
RealGM
And1: 15,985

Post#28 » by stuporman » Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:39 am

4 bad games then 1 good one.........Craw is in mid season form
If you'd rather see your team fail so you can be right
...you are a fan of your opinion not the team.
Image?
Knowledge is just information stuffed into a mental bag
Wisdom is knowing what to pull out of the bag to do the job
JAX
Veteran
And1: 0

Post#29 » by JAX » Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:59 am

JC is an ideal backup combo guard, but he thinks he is a borderline superstar at the 2. Part of that is Zeke's fault, sorry to bash a guy that just had an episode or whatever and I hope he is ok health wise (human life and making a living always outweighs what is just a game, even if it transformed into millions of $ and a corporation, basketball is a game). Steph is the best player on the team, i know a lot people who hate him from what they know as a fan and seeing the reports and his interviews play etc., but still have to admit how talented he is. JC has never touched what Steph has done and has won LESS than Steph. And by the way JC, you were meant to be an insurance policy/backup to the Steph H20 backcourt, so even Zeke truly meant for you to be backup, but time played its hand and this is what has happened.

you can also look back at my posts and see that Steph I have argued in support of, until recently even Curry (not any more), and ZBo I have been more negative than positive of. JC though I have been willing to always let go. I respect his apparent heart and that he really became the de facto leader, but come on, that isnt going to get us anywhere.

How can you call Steph a loser and then not JC, Steph has made the playoffs and has gotten better stats. Steph has just always been a bigger star and more of headcase so the public has more access to him. JC has even been somewhat always overshadowed in NY b/c of the coaching/GM/Dolan issues and Steph press and Curry press and ZBo press etc. etc.

JC I like and appreciate you, but I do believe your main problem w/ Steph is that on the court you are not him. JC EC trade I would be all about.

Return to New York Knicks