ImageImageImageImageImage

OT - Damn man the Hawks are 6-0. WTF?

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

Slimpack
Lead Assistant
And1: 83

Re: OT - Damn man the Hawks are 6-0. WTF? 

Post#41 » by Slimpack » Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:25 am

I was actually hoping they'd go on a 6 game losing streak, thus totally canceling out their 6 game winning streak. Sorta like how the Knicks did under Larry Brown.
TheBluest
Banned User
And1: 8
Location: Lottery Bound...Banned From UK 2-11-09 @ 12:30 am by Martin LOL!

Post#42 » by TheBluest » Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:15 am

Hawks 7-4

Hornets 5-5

:noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:
Smoke24
RealGM
And1: 11

Post#43 » by Smoke24 » Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:21 am

Aren't the Falcons 6-4, the hawks are 7-4. Happy times in Atlanta right now.
RutgersBJJ
General Manager
And1: 125

Post#44 » by RutgersBJJ » Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:04 am

Matt Ryan should just play PG for Atlanta. Bibby freaking sucks and has always been overrated. Dude is old, slow and seems to get credit for a team that was extremely good and elite before he even got there (Kings). Kings were just as good with White Chocolate as they were with Bibby, which doesn't say much for Bibby as a player.

It pains me to say this, because I hate him. but Marbury should think about going to the Hawks when he gets bought out. Replacing Bibby with Marbury could take them over the top, if he accepts his bitch status on their totem pole.

Seriously, Bibby sucks. Any time they go against a team with a legit scoring option at PG, they are in trouble. I wonder if they will just play their starting 5 for the full 48 in the playoffs, because their bench is full of the likes of Flip Murray, KG's arch-enemy, and RJ's twin. Acie Law sucks, a lot, though that was pretty obvious. Some random scrub PGs are always taken way too high, just like random scrub centers.

Atlanta is evidence that the law of averages exists. They had so many high end picks that you figured eventually they would have to get good.
RIP Jared Jeffries. Gone but never forgotten...2006-2012
Boss_
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 233

Post#45 » by Boss_ » Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:33 am

I wanna see atlanta n boston go at it in the playoffs again..cmon theyve been sucking for so many years..how can u not root for them
TheBluest
Banned User

Post#46 » by TheBluest » Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:18 am

The Hawks are going the wrong way Stutter uh oh, then again so are the Bobcats. I guess you can feel good about tonight you were going win either way LOL!
StutterStep
RealGM
And1: 58

Post#47 » by StutterStep » Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:32 am

TheBluest wrote:The Hawks are going the wrong way Stutter uh oh, then again so are the Bobcats. I guess you can feel good about tonight you were going win either way LOL!

I hadn't checked the standings and scores for the night DonnieWashedUp! shook up my night as soon as I got home. I'm still not sure what to make of the trades.

I don't like any of the guys we're bringing in, and not sure if our goal is to TANK or not. In this case it's def. best to tank since we now have the 2010 space...but if we do how do we recover fast enough to avoid losing a top 10 pick in 2010...

...while trying to ATTRACT a top-tier FA!
TheBluest
Banned User

Post#48 » by TheBluest » Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:44 am

StutterStep wrote:
TheBluest wrote:The Hawks are going the wrong way Stutter uh oh, then again so are the Bobcats. I guess you can feel good about tonight you were going win either way LOL!

I hadn't checked the standings and scores for the night DonnieWashedUp! shook up my night as soon as I got home. I'm still not sure what to make of the trades.

I don't like any of the guys we're bringing in, and not sure if our goal is to TANK or not. In this case it's def. best to tank since we now have the 2010 space...but if we do how do we recover fast enough to avoid losing a top 10 pick in 2010...

...while trying to ATTRACT a top-tier FA!

No need to make any sense of what we're trying to do because it changes with the wind just think about more ways to clear cap and don't pay too much attention to the W-L column. Although I will say we're going to see if D'Antonio Banderas can get this team of misfits to overachieve, if not he's just like any other non elite coach IMO. We're going to see what his true worth is coaching wise.

Return to New York Knicks