ImageImageImageImageImage

OT: Women situation

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

oh dips
Ballboy
And1: 0

Re: OT: Women situation 

Post#41 » by oh dips » Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:20 pm

well it sounds like she wasn't really down with putting out this weekend which is why she might have put out some negative vibes to put a little distance between you. it also sounds like that "chest pains" excuse was probably b.s. and she didn't want to get drunk where she couldn't really make good decisions. she probably wants to wait until you get to know each other better.

also, you didn't leave your laptop in the hotel did you? lol, I was just imagining her reading your posts about her ha!
GuyverADL
Banned User
And1: 15

Post#42 » by GuyverADL » Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:21 pm

Bill Bradley wrote:So I drove out and hung out with the MILF at some cafe in Long Beach CA for an hour or two. The drive there was probably the best part of the trip. Being able to drive with the windows down and with the beautiful palm trees and scenery was just awesome. The MILF looked a lot older than I remember her looking and there was no chance at hooking up but it was nice to see her anyways. Came back and the hotel woman was here doing homework waiting for me. She was extra sweet most of the night cuz I guess she got the message that I wasn't too happy with her attitude. We went to a nice Italian restaurant in La Jolla- she didn't drink because she was having chest pains. She started to get a little bitchy after dinner again so I just basically told her that she sucked and went to sleep. Woke up really early this morning and we hooked up and stuff and things were much better, but still no sex. She wants us to be able to trust each other more first.

Not bad.

No sex is whack though. I'd lose her number.
Flaming Mo
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 225

Post#43 » by Flaming Mo » Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:43 pm

If she doesn't pay you any respect, let her go. How did Fishburne say in "Boyz N The Hood".... Never respect anyone who doesn't respect you. I know it's hard to use that rule when women are in the game but hell, who does she think she is treating you like an idiot...
Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies...
Induveca
Head Coach
And1: 724

Post#44 » by Induveca » Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:01 pm

Better advice Bill. Stop treating long distance business relationships like they are serious. They are temporary **** buddies. Usually these women **** guys from hotels/out of town businessmen to keep it hidden from their inner circle. And usually the men are doing the same thing, and the women never trust them even if you're the exception.

Letting one of these hoes stay at your hotel, and she doesn't **** you means she is a psycho, or is disgusted by you. Kick that dumb whore out now and try the other woman. If she disses you and doesn't give it up, then the problem lies with your approach.

EDIT: Just read your replies and the first girl you need to get rid of.......there is something seriously wrong with that woman. Three days and no sex early in a relationship means she has ZERO attraction for you. NONE.

You are playing yourself.........buying this whore dinner, driving her around, free place to stay, you're a nice guy, and she doesn't put out. Need to grow a spine here and kick her to the curb.
Bill Bradley
RealGM
And1: 2,407

Post#45 » by Bill Bradley » Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:12 pm

Yeah, I'm flying back in a couple of hours anyways, so it's done now. Dinner and everything is being paid for by someone else (Walmart, oddly enough), so at least I'm not shelling out my own money. I'm pretty sure that I won't be seeing this one again. I did think that I might be able to eventually have a relationship with her. She is probably going to move back to Boston (where I live) when she's done with school. But too many red flags on this visit.
-Phenom-
Sophomore
And1: 0

Post#46 » by -Phenom- » Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:27 pm

Induveca wrote:Better advice Bill. Stop treating long distance business relationships like they are serious. They are temporary **** buddies. Usually these women **** guys from hotels/out of town businessmen to keep it hidden from their inner circle. And usually the men are doing the same thing, and the women never trust them even if you're the exception.

Letting one of these hoes stay at your hotel, and she doesn't **** you means she is a psycho, or is disgusted by you. Kick that dumb whore out now and try the other woman. If she disses you and doesn't give it up, then the problem lies with your approach.

EDIT: Just read your replies and the first girl you need to get rid of.......there is something seriously wrong with that woman. Three days and no sex early in a relationship means she has ZERO attraction for you. NONE.

You are playing yourself.........buying this whore dinner, driving her around, free place to stay, you're a nice guy, and she doesn't put out. Need to grow a spine here and kick her to the curb.

Very knowledgeable. Sounds just like something I would have posted.

Return to New York Knicks