ImageImageImageImageImage

Resign Nate

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

magnumt
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 15,046
Location: Gott'a Stick To My Girls Like Glue, Ain't No No. 2 Here...Sean Paul Style, Baby Gyrl!!!

Re: Resign Nate 

Post#21 » by magnumt » Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:02 pm

Jcrawford11 wrote:we got rid of my boy jc ofcourse iam a big so iam against it.....but i still luv knicks i know 2010 we getting lebron and whatnot...but i really would like to resign Nate ......he grew alot as a knick and i really would like for his growth to continue(no homo) ......so how much can we sign him for....maybe 5 years 25 mill?

Dude, enough is enough....

Speak freak'n English already...not this fake ass internet slang you keep trying to do. If you want to do it, at least learn to do it right. I could barely understand what half your posts say these days. Geez. :roll:
BAF 1.0 - Wizards: Year 2
PG: Kemba Walker (32) / Rivers (16) / Felton
SG: Evan Fournier (28) / Evans (20) / Dotson
SF: Gordon Hayward (36)/ Delly (12) / Dudley
PF: Kevin Love (36) / Frye (12) / Ellenson
C: Pau Gasol (32) / Noah (16) / Felicio

magnumt6
magnumt
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 15,046
Location: Gott'a Stick To My Girls Like Glue, Ain't No No. 2 Here...Sean Paul Style, Baby Gyrl!!!

Post#22 » by magnumt » Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:04 pm

ctorres wrote:
Jcrawford11 wrote:we got rid of my boy jc ofcourse iam a big so iam against it.....but i still luv knicks i know 2010 we getting lebron and whatnot...but i really would like to resign Nate ......he grew alot as a knick and i really would like for his growth to continue(no homo) ......so how much can we sign him for....maybe 5 years 25 mill?

Man, I have had it with you and your posts. Do you truly have any idea why a good number of people here don't respect your opinions very much? You talk like a 9 year old. I don't get how kids like you can get by in school, unless you go to a really crappy school that lacks any form of discipline on literacy.

You're not text messaging your peeps here. If you want to be respected, take your time to proofread your posts out of benefit for the other posters around here. Otherwise, GTFO of this forum. It's kids like you that give Knicks forum posters a bad name among the other realgm forums.

You took the words right out of my mouth. :lol:
BAF 1.0 - Wizards: Year 2
PG: Kemba Walker (32) / Rivers (16) / Felton
SG: Evan Fournier (28) / Evans (20) / Dotson
SF: Gordon Hayward (36)/ Delly (12) / Dudley
PF: Kevin Love (36) / Frye (12) / Ellenson
C: Pau Gasol (32) / Noah (16) / Felicio

magnumt6
Jcrawford11
Banned User
And1: 18

Post#23 » by Jcrawford11 » Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:55 pm

ye i dunno about all of u but i want some1 from the bad time to be here for the good i really wanted it to be jamal n nate but to late so how bout just nate......

Jcg11 squad for lizyfe dont got to say it everytime u already know what it is....
ctorres
RealGM
And1: 3,556

Post#24 » by ctorres » Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:02 am

Jcrawford11 wrote:ye i dunno about all of u but i want some1 from the bad time to be here for the good i really wanted it to be jamal n nate but to late so how bout just nate......

Jcg11 squad for lizyfe dont got to say it everytime u already know what it is....

Translated in English (since sadly, it seems that Jcrawford11 is mentally challenged):

Yeah, I don't know about all of you, but I want someone from the bad time to be here for the good. I really wanted it to be Jamal and Nate but it's too late, so how about just Nate?

Jcg11 squad for life. I don't have to say it every time. You already know what it is.
Da_Mane_Man
General Manager
And1: 1,590

Post#25 » by Da_Mane_Man » Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:17 am

:rofl: i don't know about you guys but i skipped every post in this thread that wasn't written by jcrawford11 or wasn't making fun of him.
method
RealGM
And1: 299

Post#26 » by method » Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:50 pm

god shammgod wrote:
OakMan34 wrote:
Unless we move Eddy, say goodbye to Nate - we will.
Leave us even more room to sign Chris Bosh and our boy Lebron.

yoda is that you ?
:D

Return to New York Knicks