ImageImageImageImageImage

My farewell to Jamal Crawford

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

CrazyEyes
RealGM
And1: 1

Re: My farewell to Jamal Crawford 

Post#41 » by CrazyEyes » Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:49 am

If Crawford had maybe went to college and refined his game a bit, or got drafted onto a team with an established coach who could teach young players, he could have been a really good player. Unfortunately he landed in two really bad situations in Chicago & NY. In the right system he could still be an all-star caliber player I think.
AyAsiB KNICKS
Starter
And1: 0

Post#42 » by AyAsiB KNICKS » Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:01 am

my greatest wish and luck for him in GS...thanks for being a knick and .....don't drop 50 pts on us when u visit bro!
aznkillabeezZz
Lead Assistant
And1: 3

Post#43 » by aznkillabeezZz » Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:25 am

he has great character , but he was a loser in the court. He's probably one of the best streetballers though with his mad crossovers and clutch shots.
NYK_UNLV
Bench Warmer
And1: 0

Post#44 » by NYK_UNLV » Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:10 am

If anyone thinks we were losing because of Jamal Crawford... they don't know basketball. People here were unusually harsh on him, but he was surrounded by poison throughout his tenure here in NY. He played hard, and is undoubtedly very talented. He was asked to do too much most of the time he was here. I know the trade is good long term, but I really am sad to see him go. He was a far better player than the haters here try to discredit. We more than likely would have challenged the Sixers worst record ever without him here. He would be a good player on a winner, and an easy player to blame on a loser. Just sucked for him that he was with a **** team and a fickle fan base.
boomann21
RealGM
And1: 2,777

Post#45 » by boomann21 » Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:43 pm

rrosario35 wrote:Did you seriously give us a link to "The End of The Road" by Boys 2 Men?

Are you serious?
Please... Are you F'in Serious?
Seriously,,, are you Serious?

Yeah I did and I bet you loved every second of it. Stop fronting like you ain't got the BBD album jamming in your car.
duetta
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 12,313

Post#46 » by duetta » Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:22 pm

Jamal was having his best season as a Knick, and I wish him well in GS.
emo
RealGM
And1: 4,732

Post#47 » by emo » Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:07 pm

Alrighty.. anyone have any photos from Jamal's big moments here in NY? I'm gonna do some searching later, but maybe you guys have something handy?

Also for the huge Crawford fans, can I get a list of his big/significant moments?
Guano wrote:Will be interesting to see how this place transitions from killing Melo to turning on KP. I'm hoping Frank shows out so we can divide into Frank vs KP factions. That should be fun.
boomann21
RealGM
And1: 2,777

Post#48 » by boomann21 » Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:43 pm

The end

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4V45qYbjOd4
All of JC's clutchness on display here.
emo
RealGM
And1: 4,732

Post#49 » by emo » Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:51 pm

^^^^
DAMN

Good stuff, booman! I'm gonna try to get something proper done.

Most footage is from last season, so many of his big moments won't be video.. just photos.
Guano wrote:Will be interesting to see how this place transitions from killing Melo to turning on KP. I'm hoping Frank shows out so we can divide into Frank vs KP factions. That should be fun.

Return to New York Knicks