ImageImageImageImageImage

OT - Ban JayKnicKz11!

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

F N 11
RealGM
And1: 61,920

Re: OT - Ban JayKnicKz11! 

Post#21 » by F N 11 » Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:41 pm

blueNorange wrote:Image

Mwuah :wink:
CEO of the not trading RJ club.
Gold Chain
RealGM
And1: 161

Post#22 » by Gold Chain » Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:41 pm

Send him the to the Arena Football league board....wait.

Send him to the WNBA Houston Comets board...wait.

No....it is just that when you are waiting for some deals to go down, especially here in TDot, something like that is very lame and makes me bite my nails.

Use your head next time.
emo
RealGM
And1: 4,732

Post#23 » by emo » Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:42 pm

JayKnicKz11 wrote:I mean I am one of the more servicable members. When you all see its true, unlcok my thread immediately.

And if it turns out to be false..

Guano wrote:Will be interesting to see how this place transitions from killing Melo to turning on KP. I'm hoping Frank shows out so we can divide into Frank vs KP factions. That should be fun.
F N 11
RealGM

Post#24 » by F N 11 » Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:45 pm

runnyc wrote:Image
"You're better than that, JayKnicKz11!"

And thats why I am going to admit that i did jump the line. I thought it said Marion was traded according to Yahoo sports when in all reality I saw it again and it said they are talking. (Cavs-Heat). With that CTorres has nothing on me.

Because whenever someone like him posts a thread like he did, it hurts the legitimacy of the rest of the Knicks posters on this forum. Posts like him makes Knicks fans look like idiots on the rest of the forums, which is a damn shame because there is some really great and intelligent posters here.

Like him? o really find 1 other thing I did that was stupid or deserved a ban. I jumped the bus and I admitted it. hop off my nutts. If this trade goes down you should realise my supremacy on this board.
Vernon Maxwell
Junior
And1: 0

Post#25 » by Vernon Maxwell » Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:48 pm

took you a long ass time and many dumb posts to realize you were wrong
albert
Veteran
And1: 44

Post#26 » by albert » Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:49 pm

runnyc wrote:Image
"You're better than that, JayKnicKz11!"

unclebear
Bench Warmer
And1: 4

Post#27 » by unclebear » Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:50 pm

i believe jayknicks made an honest mistake , im willing to understand since hes not the type to just make up stuff, both jayknicks and ctorres are good posters on this board ,we shouldnt ban or suspend either if it were up to me.
knicks742
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 22

Post#28 » by knicks742 » Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:51 pm

ctorres wrote:
unclebear wrote:why'd you take it so personal ctorres?

Because whenever someone like him posts a thread like he did, it hurts the legitimacy of the rest of the Knicks posters on this forum. Posts like him makes Knicks fans look like idiots on the rest of the forums, which is a damn shame because there is some really great and intelligent posters here.

Who are we kidding? There are about 10 good posters on the Knicks forum. Any legitimacy was lost months ago.
the bizness
General Manager
And1: 0

Post#29 » by the bizness » Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:52 pm

yeah I've changed my mind. this definitely calls for a ban. and only for jayknickz because ctorres has proven to be a bit more serviceable.
ctorres
RealGM
And1: 3,563

Post#30 » by ctorres » Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:54 pm

JayKnicKz11 wrote:Like him? o really find 1 other thing I did that was stupid or deserved a ban. I jumped the bus and I admitted it. hop off my nutts. If this trade goes down you should realise my supremacy on this board.

When someone says "like him", it does not necessarily mean only you. You're not the first one to pull a stunt like this on this forum. What I meant by "like him" is that there have been many others that jumped the gun and claimed a trade went down that hadn't happened.

Thank you for admitting you jumped the bus.
F N 11
RealGM

Post#31 » by F N 11 » Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:54 pm

Vernon Maxwell wrote:took you a long ass time and many dumb posts to realize you were wrong

runnyc
RealGM
And1: 1,235

Post#32 » by runnyc » Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:55 pm

knicks742 wrote:
ctorres wrote:
unclebear wrote:why'd you take it so personal ctorres?

Who are we kidding? There are about 10 good posters on the Knicks forum. Any legitimacy was lost months ago.

As long as I'm one of them... :wink:
F N 11
RealGM

Post#33 » by F N 11 » Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:02 pm

ctorres wrote:
JayKnicKz11 wrote:Like him? o really find 1 other thing I did that was stupid or deserved a ban. I jumped the bus and I admitted it. hop off my nutts. If this trade goes down you should realise my supremacy on this board.

When someone says "like him", it does not necessarily mean only you. You're not the first one to pull a stunt like this on this forum. What I meant by "like him" is that there have been many others that jumped the gun and claimed a trade went down that hadn't happened.

Thank you for admitting you jumped the bus.

Return to New York Knicks