ImageImageImageImageImage

O.T.-Problems with my boys wife

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

EricAnderson
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,180

O.T.-Problems with my boys wife 

Post#1 » by EricAnderson » Mon Jan 5, 2009 2:28 am

Anyone else here have a friends who wife or girlfriend for some reason doesnt like you?

My boy just got married and has been with this girl for 8 years and im always nice and cordial to her but for some reason i get the feeling she acts a little cold to me..

On new years eve i overheard my boy ask her to take a picture with me and she said shes not close enough with me to take a picture

Not close enough? ive been overly nice to her for 8 years for my boys sake and tihs bytch wont take a picture with me?

I dont know what it is,one of my frineds thinks she sees me as a threat to her husband whos one of my best freinds because shes very possesive and insecure

Are some women that crazy?

And should i for my boys sake ignroe thsi stuff? Becaue as i said its not like we fight or anything shes cordial to me when its just me her and my boy and when were out in public she ignores me but where not at each others throats or anything

Id like to tell her to go f herself but i guess for my boys sake should i continue to take her sutble jabs at me?
Paeds
Banned User
And1: 4

Re: O.T.-Problems with my boys wife 

Post#2 » by Paeds » Mon Jan 5, 2009 2:31 am

Yes, women r that crazy
Boss_
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 233

Post#3 » by Boss_ » Mon Jan 5, 2009 2:33 am

just ask your boy why she wouldnt take a picture..nothing wrong with asking.
GONYK
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 42,039

Post#4 » by GONYK » Mon Jan 5, 2009 2:37 am

If you have to ask if women are that crazy, then I'm not sure if you've ever actually met a woman
maddbaron
Analyst
And1: 1

Post#5 » by maddbaron » Mon Jan 5, 2009 2:43 am

she wants u to bone her.
she secretly digs u....ur bein to nice to her n she thinks highly of u n given the right instance she'd slop n ride u....
ignore her or she might try...
Big C
RealGM

Post#6 » by Big C » Mon Jan 5, 2009 2:44 am

EricAnderson wrote:Anyone else here have a friends who wife or girlfriend for some reason doesnt like you?

My boy just got married and has been with this girl for 8 years and im always nice and cordial to her but for some reason i get the feeling she acts a little cold to me..

On new years eve i overheard my boy ask her to take a picture with me and she said shes not close enough with me to take a picture

Not close enough? ive been overly nice to her for 8 years for my boys sake and tihs bytch wont take a picture with me?

I dont know what it is,one of my frineds thinks she sees me as a threat to her husband whos one of my best freinds because shes very possesive and insecure

And should i for my boys sake ignroe thsi stuff? Becaue as i said its not like we fight or anything shes cordial to me when its just me her and my boy and when were out in public she ignores me but where not at each others throats or anything

Id like to tell her to go f herself but i guess for my boys sake should i continue to take her sutble jabs at me?

You should let it go because it is his wife. Not some regular chick he met at the chicken shack. He has to live with her. She does not have to like you. YOu and your boy have a good friendship leave it at that. Why do yo care if she likes you or not? YOu can not make someone like you.

Do you carry yourself as a player or a guy that likes to party? Sometime wives don't like their husband's friend that is a player because they feel they will be a bad influence to their husband.
EricAnderson
Lead Assistant

Post#7 » by EricAnderson » Mon Jan 5, 2009 3:07 am

Big C wrote:
EricAnderson wrote:Anyone else here have a friends who wife or girlfriend for some reason doesnt like you?

Do you carry yourself as a player or a guy that likes to party? Sometime wives don't like their husband's friend that is a player because they feel they will be a bad influence to their husband.

Nah im not like that, though im rarely in relaatinships not beause im a player but because i havent met the right girl and im just not great with getiting women so she shouldnt look at it as i ma threat

But maybe just the fcat im single worries her that i could possibly get my friend into trouble..

And your right she doesnt have to like me,its just annoying when your overly nice to somebody for my boys sake and she doesnt give the same respect back
Big C
RealGM

Post#8 » by Big C » Mon Jan 5, 2009 3:28 am

EricAnderson wrote:
Big C wrote:

Nah im not like that, though im rarely in relaatinships not beause im a player but because i havent met the right girl and im just not great with getiting women so she shouldnt look at it as i ma threat

But maybe just the fcat im single worries her that i could possibly get my friend into trouble..

And your right she doesnt have to like me,its just annoying when your overly nice to somebody for my boys sake and she doesnt give the same respect back

Cool. When a person has not found the right person I always think it is because they need to change their routine. Try going to different places by yourself. Not the club, but maybe the gym, library, shopping or traveling on your way home from work.

I also think the reason why she may not like you is because you are single or your boy told her something about you that she thought was foul. Or maybe if you boy hangs out with his boys more than his wife there will be problems.
Bill Bradley
RealGM
And1: 2,407

Post#9 » by Bill Bradley » Mon Jan 5, 2009 3:34 am

GONYK wrote:If you have to ask if women are that crazy, then I'm not sure if you've ever actually met a woman

:lol:
HarthorneWingo
RealGM
And1: 55,634

Post#10 » by HarthorneWingo » Mon Jan 5, 2009 3:37 am

maddbaron wrote:she wants u to bone her.
she secretly digs u....ur bein to nice to her n she thinks highly of u n given the right instance she'd slop n ride u....
ignore her or she might try...

I hate to say it, but I think maddbaron is correct. Now, that's not to say that the other guys are wrong, because they're not. Woman ARE that crazy. Before you know it, your next thread is going to be "My Boy Caught Me in Bed With His Girl Who Used to Hate Me."
Free Palestine
skipdadon
Freshman
And1: 0

Post#11 » by skipdadon » Mon Jan 5, 2009 3:51 am

Dude......you like her!
EricAnderson
Lead Assistant

Post#12 » by EricAnderson » Mon Jan 5, 2009 4:06 am

Do you carry yourself as a player or a guy that likes to party? Sometime wives don't like their husband's friend that is a player because they feel they will be a bad influence to their husband.[/quote]

Cool. When a person has not found the right person I always think it is because they need to change their routine. Try going to different places by yourself. Not the club, but maybe the gym, library, shopping or traveling on your way home from work.

.[/quote]

Yeah thats a good point

I think in genral i just have to build self confidence,if i get rejeted it kills me and puts me in a shell for months before i an approach again
skipdadon
Freshman

Post#13 » by skipdadon » Mon Jan 5, 2009 4:11 am

Dude why would you care if she likes you or not? you have an relationship with your boy not her, he is like your brother right? stay away from her because the more you worry, the more you are going to have feelings for her and you are going to loose what you and your boy have......... because you have a thing for her.
EricAnderson
Lead Assistant

Post#14 » by EricAnderson » Mon Jan 5, 2009 4:13 am

skipdadon wrote:Dude why would you care if she likes you or not? you have an relationship with your boy not her, he is like your brother right? stay away from her because the more you worry, the more you are going to like her and you are going to loose you and your boy friendship because you have a thing for her.

Nah not at all,its the fact that i have to take this broads shyt just because shes my boys girl

l
skipdadon
Freshman

Post#15 » by skipdadon » Mon Jan 5, 2009 4:17 am

why would you worry then? you share a relationship with him not her, she cant tell him to befriend you, you knew him way b4 she came along, dont worry about her when she is gone out of his life( god forbid) you will be there to comfort him, not her.
TKF
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 116

Post#16 » by TKF » Mon Jan 5, 2009 4:19 am

tough situation. especially since it is your boys wife.. tough situation. I say just lay back, reman cordial, try to limit your conversation with her. the last thing you want is your friends wife putting heat on him no t to hang with you for some odd reason.... I have seen this before.. She will win if it comes down to that... and it will be tough on you and your boy...
EricAnderson
Lead Assistant

Post#17 » by EricAnderson » Mon Jan 5, 2009 4:19 am

skipdadon wrote:why would you worry then? you share a relationship with him not her, she cant tell him to befriend him, you knew him way b4 she came along, dont worry about her when she is gone out of his life( god forbid) you will be there to comfort him, not her.

I worry because i hate being phony and nice to smeobdy i know dont like me because i have to please my boy

And she has a ton of power over my boy and prettty much runs the show
Bill Bradley
RealGM
And1: 2,407

Post#18 » by Bill Bradley » Mon Jan 5, 2009 4:20 am

Maybe she doesn't like it when you call him your boy?
TheBigBoss
RealGM
And1: 3,837

Post#19 » by TheBigBoss » Mon Jan 5, 2009 4:25 am

Sounds like my friend's ex-wife. She was a real bitch. I had been doing many favors for both and her and my friend for years constantly bailing them out of tight situations. She still used to treat me like some stranger and was very often rude at times for no reason. I was young at the time and kept biting my toungue so that I wouldn't disrespect my friend by snapping at his wife. In my experience, the best way of handling this type of situation believe it or not is to put her in check. I would suggest warning your friend that if she keeps being blatantly disrespectful that you don't know how much longer you can keep biting your toungue and will say something. Then when she does it, just approach her about it, remind her that you have been around for 8 years being supportive of their relationship and being a good friend to them both, but yet she always treats you like a stranger. I knw it sounds very head on, but with women like that you have to grab their respect sometimes by putting them in check.
EricAnderson
Lead Assistant

Post#20 » by EricAnderson » Mon Jan 5, 2009 4:26 am

TKF wrote:tough situation. especially since it is your boys wife.. tough situation. I say just lay back, reman cordial, try to limit your conversation with her. the last thing you want is your friends wife putting heat on him no t to hang with you for some odd reason.... I have seen this before.. She will win if it comes down to that... and it will be tough on you and your boy...

Yeah im gonna remain cordial,like is aid were not ar each others throats there times were fine with each other especially whern its just me her and my friend but she gives me subtle jabs and at times for a person like me its tough to just stand there and take it..

And your right i could see her telling my boy not to hang with me anymore, shes very possesive of him..

She probably wants me to go off on her so she can tell my friends she what a bad guy he is stopping hanging arounf him

Return to New York Knicks