ImageImageImageImageImage

Curry debut tomorrow

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

god shammgod
RealGM
And1: 126,923

Re: Curry debut tomorrow 

Post#41 » by god shammgod » Thu Jan 8, 2009 5:05 pm

i just want to say that nynknicks2k2 participation in this thread was brilliant. lol
Fat Kat
RealGM
And1: 29,499

Post#42 » by Fat Kat » Thu Jan 8, 2009 5:07 pm

Going to the game tonight. I'll get to see fat boy in person. Hopefully he'll play.
All comments made by Fat Kat are given as opinion, which may or may not be derived from facts, and not made to personally attack anyone on Realgm. All rights reserved.®
richardhutnik
Banned User
And1: 10

Post#43 » by richardhutnik » Thu Jan 8, 2009 5:29 pm

Red Vines wrote:
DALLAS - Following Knicks' practice at American Airlines Center, coach Mike D'Antoni announced center Eddy Curry will suit up tomorrow night vs. the Mavericks and likely l make his long-awaited season debut.

Someone needs to photoshop this:

Didn't think anyone would do it, but people did. I NEVER heard of the movie until you showed the poster. Outside of the name, what does the movie have to do with Curry returning? Anyone out there watch the trailer and tell me:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcTNIAWetRI

- Rich
"Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies." - G. Marx
richardhutnik
Banned User
And1: 10

Post#44 » by richardhutnik » Thu Jan 8, 2009 5:31 pm

nyknicks2k2 wrote:
Papa Midnite wrote:
nyknicks2k2 wrote:I can't wait.Lawl.

I hate the Cowboys.

I hate your life.

Dude, hating the Cowboys is a perfectly valid response to just about anything out there. This includes the Knicks. When asked about Waslh's moves, one can say they hate the Cowboys, and it fits. There is NO wrong time to hate the Cowboys.

- Rich

Go GMen! :-P
"Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies." - G. Marx
livintoolive
Head Coach
And1: 173

Post#45 » by livintoolive » Thu Jan 8, 2009 5:55 pm

richardhutnik wrote:
Red Vines wrote:
DALLAS - Following Knicks' practice at American Airlines Center, coach Mike D'Antoni announced center Eddy Curry will suit up tomorrow night vs. the Mavericks and likely l make his long-awaited season debut.

Someone needs to photoshop this:

Didn't think anyone would do it, but people did. I NEVER heard of the movie until you showed the poster. Outside of the name, what does the movie have to do with Curry returning? Anyone out there watch the trailer and tell me:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcTNIAWetRI

- Rich

Not his best work but you need to pay more attention to Simon Pegg if you've never even heard of this movie, he's funny as hell. Hot fuzz = hot ****.

And how much more do you want this movie to do with Curry's return than the name? Not all jokes can be a full biopic about the player. If you want a more thorough joke, try this:
R-DAWG wrote:i'd rather have the pick to package with Amare's contract next offseason, but hey, I'm just an MBA student at NYU what do I know about business.

Return to New York Knicks