ImageImageImageImageImage

OT- Golden Globes & SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE (poll as well)

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

"Did you think Slumdog Millionaire deserved to win the 4 Golden Globes that it won?"

yes
65%
no
35%

Total votes: 23

krustytheclown
Lead Assistant
And1: 8

Re: OT- Golden Globes & SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE (poll as well) 

Post#21 » by krustytheclown » Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:38 am

NySpartan4 wrote:
krustytheclown wrote:movie looks **** stupid. how it won 4 golden globes is beyond me. garbage is prob gunna sweep the oscars too

wow that is pure hate. u must be what people call- a hater! and yea as someone else pointed out, u probably have never seen the movie. dont let personal bias get the most of u.

i havent and i dont plan on it. id rather have my eyes gauged out and be tortured than havee to sit through this no doubt atrocity of a movie
livintoolive
Head Coach
And1: 173

Re: OT- Golden Globes & SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE (poll as well) 

Post#22 » by livintoolive » Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:27 pm

krustytheclown wrote:
NySpartan4 wrote:
krustytheclown wrote:movie looks **** stupid. how it won 4 golden globes is beyond me. garbage is prob gunna sweep the oscars too

wow that is pure hate. u must be what people call- a hater! and yea as someone else pointed out, u probably have never seen the movie. dont let personal bias get the most of u.

i havent and i dont plan on it. id rather have my eyes gauged out and be tortured than havee to sit through this no doubt atrocity of a movie

Well this might help explain why some posters here are so oblivious about what they post about.

Here's to making uninformed decisions! :thumbsup:
R-DAWG wrote:i'd rather have the pick to package with Amare's contract next offseason, but hey, I'm just an MBA student at NYU what do I know about business.

Return to New York Knicks