OT - 50 Cent " Play This On The Radio " LILWAYNE/KANYE DISS

Ito
General Manager
And1: 790

OT - 50 Cent " Play This On The Radio " LILWAYNE/KANYE DISS 

Post#1 » by Ito » Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:40 pm

" I heard you MR carter... don't end up in the list.. like Camron, Ja.. Joe "

50 is hilarious.

" I dont wanna seap tea and sit on your sofa bitch I ain't Jay Z, **** you oprah! " :lol:

http://www.xxlmag.com/online/?p=34094
Tony Montana
Veteran
And1: 0

Re: OT - 50 Cent " Play This On The Radio " LILWAYNE/KANYE DISS 

Post#2 » by Tony Montana » Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:43 pm

THe song is pretty hot. 50 is under the radar lately n thats when hes at his best
NySpartan4
Bench Warmer
And1: 6

Post#3 » by NySpartan4 » Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:43 pm

lmao
Bill Bradley: BNO doesn't annoy me with his pessimism. It's more about the very core of his being that I find annoying.
blueNorange
Knicks Forum Contrarian
And1: 20,087

Post#4 » by blueNorange » Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:46 pm

nirvana >> 50 cent
LOL Y U MAD THO?
mitchell robinson has blocked zion williamson 3 times as of 7/6/19.
HEZI
RealGM
And1: 26,893

Post#5 » by HEZI » Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:54 pm

This is classic 50 cent. He cant rap, he talks off beat pretending hes rapping, he has some stupid hook that he replays 10000 times, and the rest is just him making threats like hes going to do something to somebody when everybody knows hes the biggest joke in NY. I can only listen to 50 cent when Im at the club and I got a shorty grindin on me to some 50 cent shyt. GUnit can come up with some hot beats, and not this jazz type shyt either, but other than that they all pretty much suck. Buck was the only one who had talent and they lost him too, didnt this fool already learn his lesson when he f*cked with Jadakiss and Kiss just murdered him?
DENVER NUGGETS
Kyrie Irving/Josh Green/Dennis Schroder
Demar Derozan/Gordon Hayward/Amir Coffey
Torrey Craig/Gary Harris/Cedi Osman
Jarace Walker/Larry Nance Jr./Dominick Barlow
Xavier Tillman/Charles Bassey/Nick Richards
Ito
General Manager

Post#6 » by Ito » Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:57 pm

no body murdered 50 cent... because 50 cent won every WAR he's been in. I guess you missed the video where Jada giving 50 cent props, and saying he hopes to work with him in the future..
HEZI
RealGM

Post#7 » by HEZI » Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:08 pm

Ito wrote:no body murdered 50 cent... because 50 cent won every WAR he's been in. I guess you missed the video where Jada giving 50 cent props, and saying he hopes to work with him in the future..

Who cares whether they work together or not, the point is he got MURDERED by Kiss a few years ago and lost that battle. You can ride his d*ck all u want, but 50 cent is a business man and hes great at it, but when it comes to battling on the mic hes absolute garbage.
DENVER NUGGETS
Gold Chain
RealGM
And1: 161

Post#8 » by Gold Chain » Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:13 pm

Someone told me yesterday tht 50 took HGH to get diesel a couple of years ago?

Did anyone else hear that?

This track is okay.

I like Lil Wayne's talking tracks much more than a lot of his rapping tracks although he does have some good stuff in there. "Phone home!"

His new mixtape is very funny to me.
Induveca
Head Coach
And1: 724

Post#9 » by Induveca » Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:13 pm

People can diss 50 all they want, I give the guy a ton of respect. As of last year he has more money in the bank than the much celebrated Jay-Z. Jay-Z estimated to be worth 520m, 50 750m.

People yap a lot about Jay-Z having this having that, but the guy has changed a lot to make that money. 50 seems to have remained pretty much the same. Just goes to show you don't need to go corporate or sit in board rooms to make that much money.

Respect to both.
HEZI
RealGM

Post#10 » by HEZI » Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:24 pm

Induveca wrote:People can diss 50 all they want, I give the guy a ton of respect. As of last year he has more money in the bank than the much celebrated Jay-Z. Jay-Z estimated to be worth 520m, 50 750m.

People yap a lot about Jay-Z having this having that, but the guy has changed a lot to make that money. 50 seems to have remained pretty much the same. Just goes to show you don't need to go corporate or sit in board rooms to make that much money.

Respect to both.

The guy has his own reality show on MTV where hes looking for a new business associate, this is the same guy who came out with his first album talking about how he got shot 9 times and how hes hard and how hes this and that, and on the same album talks about Ja Rule being commercial and rapping to little girls, and then a few months later the guy is putting out track like Disco Inferno. You dont think he changed? The dude makes money off of teenage girls from the Subs who look at him as a Sex Icon and buy into his bad boy persona, and thats all fine when your trying to make your money any way you can, but he needs to keep his mouth shut when it comes to calling out other people and acting the way he does.
DENVER NUGGETS
Ralphie96
Starter
And1: 54

Post#11 » by Ralphie96 » Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:08 pm

SMAC-K wrote:
Induveca wrote:People can diss 50 all they want, I give the guy a ton of respect. As of last year he has more money in the bank than the much celebrated Jay-Z. Jay-Z estimated to be worth 520m, 50 750m.

Respect to both.

The guy has his own reality show on MTV where hes looking for a new business associate, this is the same guy who came out with his first album talking about how he got shot 9 times and how hes hard and how hes this and that, and on the same album talks about Ja Rule being commercial and rapping to little girls, and then a few months later the guy is putting out track like Disco Inferno. You dont think he changed? The dude makes money off of teenage girls from the Subs who look at him as a Sex Icon and buy into his bad boy persona, and thats all fine when your trying to make your money any way you can, but he needs to keep his mouth shut when it comes to calling out other people and acting the way he does.

he clearly has not changed...disco inferno was a classic
nyknicks2k2
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 574

Post#12 » by nyknicks2k2 » Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:22 pm

Ito wrote:no body murdered 50 cent... because 50 cent won every WAR he's been in. I guess you missed the video where Jada giving 50 cent props, and saying he hopes to work with him in the future..

I swear Kanye beat him at his own game (sales). I guess I misread that one.
nyknicks2k2
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 574

Post#13 » by nyknicks2k2 » Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:25 pm

Induveca wrote:50 seems to have remained pretty much the same.

Guess Who's Back and Curtis are nothing alike. I recall him also saying he was going to try and squash beef's. The old 50 wouldn't even consider that.
Induveca
Head Coach
And1: 724

Post#14 » by Induveca » Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:34 pm

Not talking about his music necessarily, just saying people give a lot of props to Jay-Z for doing this and that. And deservedly so, but 50 has been far more successful without walking around in monkey suits all day and working in an office.

He sits in his mansion, in his private studio, and just makes money. His first deal was for 1 million dollars in 2002. 7 years later he is worth over 750 million dollars. Hate his music all you want, respect the man though. Damn impressive.

That being said the track posted could have just been as easily from 2003 instead of 2009. 3/4 of a billion dollars doing what he has been doing. Gotta respect that, even if his music makes your ears bleed.
Jcrawford11
Banned User
And1: 18

Post#15 » by Jcrawford11 » Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:02 pm

50 got money got to respect that but lyrically he is very avrege........jada def murked him....cam was hotter to...reallly he just killed ja rule......he got alot of power but lyrically he not killing many
mugzi
General Manager
And1: 1,009

Post#16 » by mugzi » Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:52 pm

I find it very hard to believe 50 is worth 750 mil. Lets see a link that backs that.

I know he made 150-200 mil off that vitamin water deal but theres no way he made another half a billion already.

That would mean he's worth more then Russell Simmons, Jay-Z, Puffy....guys that have been gettin money since 50 was sellin two for fives on a corner.
YouTube:CNDUBL
I never take offense
Or make amends
I was eight last time
I said Amen
Hard as steel won’t
Break or bend
Iron Mikes as real
As the day it ends.
Ito
General Manager

Post#17 » by Ito » Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:18 pm

SMAC-K wrote:

Who cares whether they work together or not, the point is he got MURDERED by Kiss a few years ago and lost that battle. You can ride his d*ck all u want, but 50 cent is a business man and hes great at it, but when it comes to battling on the mic hes absolute garbage.

How am I on 50's dick for stating the obvious, 50 cent is far from my favorite rapper. Matter Fact, Jada >>>>>>>>> 50. Jada won a couple battles, but 50 won the WAR, it wasn't even CLOSE.. because at the end of the day, power > talent
Ito
General Manager

Post#18 » by Ito » Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:21 pm

mugzi wrote:I find it very hard to believe 50 is worth 750 mil. Lets see a link that backs that.

I know he made 150-200 mil off that vitamin water deal but theres no way he made another half a billion already.

That would mean he's worth more then Russell Simmons, Jay-Z, Puffy....guys that have been gettin money since 50 was sellin two for fives on a corner.

50 already got more money than them, except for puffy, I THINK. I saw a list a long time ago, I just cant remember well

that's why everybody gives 50 props, and no body wants to fck with him.. he made so much money in such little time, a TRUE HUSTLA
livintoolive
Head Coach
And1: 173

Post#19 » by livintoolive » Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:25 pm

I think he made around 400mn off the vitamin water deal, I don't think he's anywhere near 750 though. He definitely swindled Vitamin Water by getting 10% of the company for his work.
R-DAWG wrote:i'd rather have the pick to package with Amare's contract next offseason, but hey, I'm just an MBA student at NYU what do I know about business.
Ito
General Manager

Post#20 » by Ito » Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:25 pm

nyknicks2k2 wrote:

I swear Kanye beat him at his own game (sales). I guess I misread that one.

But that was thanks to 50 himself that kanye sold that much.

50 was hyping it up, even said he would retire if he lost to kanye.. so people went and bought kanye's album to support him, since he was viewed as the underdog.

they just wanted to get sales, it wasn't no real beef

Return to New York Knicks