ImageImageImageImageImage

My eyes are Open

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

F N 11
RealGM
And1: 61,706

My eyes are Open 

Post#1 » by F N 11 » Thu Feb 5, 2009 3:00 am

I watched D Lee Roll up in a ball instead of at least contesting the shot..LMAOOO!!!! I was laughing for atleast 5 minutes..he looked like a lil kid!
CEO of the not trading RJ club.
PrecociousNeoph
Head Coach
And1: 377

Re: My eyes are Open 

Post#2 » by PrecociousNeoph » Thu Feb 5, 2009 3:05 am

JayKnicKz11 wrote:I watched D Lee Roll up in a ball instead of at least contesting the shot..LMAOOO!!!! I was laughing for atleast 5 minutes..he looked like a lil kid!

hey at least he didnt do his "reach for the sky" defense
“Bye, Felicia.”
waya
RealGM
And1: 5,128

Post#3 » by waya » Thu Feb 5, 2009 3:06 am

this deserved a new thread :roll:
GuyverADL
Banned User
And1: 15

Post#4 » by GuyverADL » Thu Feb 5, 2009 3:07 am

Welcome to last year.
slamvangundy
Starter
And1: 4

Post#5 » by slamvangundy » Thu Feb 5, 2009 3:10 am

Yup. David Lee pretty much sucks.
GuyverADL
Banned User
And1: 15

Post#6 » by GuyverADL » Thu Feb 5, 2009 3:11 am

slamvangundy wrote:Yup. David Lee pretty much sucks.

No he doesnt play D and hasnt for awhile now. Oh wait he will be working on his 3 this summer though. :lol:
slamvangundy
Starter

Post#7 » by slamvangundy » Thu Feb 5, 2009 3:13 am

optimusADL wrote:
slamvangundy wrote:Yup. David Lee pretty much sucks.

No he doesnt play D and hasnt for awhile now. Oh wait he will be working on his 3 this summer though. :lol:

Right. David Lee pretty much sucks. That's what I just said.
next2spike
Veteran
And1: 34

Post#8 » by next2spike » Thu Feb 5, 2009 3:16 am

I'm not a David Lee basher, but his has the commercial saying he's a blue-collared Knick, when in a situation like that, late forth quarter, could give his team the momentum with a strong rebound, he put up no fight, no box out, just stood there hunched over....
F N 11
RealGM
And1: 61,706

Post#9 » by F N 11 » Thu Feb 5, 2009 3:33 am

Oh yah im D Lee and all i care about is gettin my re's. i wont even take a charge.
CEO of the not trading RJ club.
nycefnl
Pro Prospect
And1: 125

Post#10 » by nycefnl » Thu Feb 5, 2009 3:56 am

check my post that they locked from this morning...I was saying that he sucks big time. I would trade him for any young big man that acts like a man down low in every respect. I guess some moderator here washes his jock-strap so he/she decided to lock the thread.... What a democracy!

Like I said be for....Duhon is making him look good with those passes off the pick and roll for easy dunks and lay ups....The guy is pure trash! Get him out of here.
slamvangundy
Starter

Post#11 » by slamvangundy » Thu Feb 5, 2009 4:03 am

nycefnl wrote:check my post that they locked from this morning...I was saying that he sucks big time. I would trade him for any young big man that acts like a man down low in every respect. I guess some moderator here washes his jock-strap so he/she decided to lock the thread.... What a democracy!

Like I said be for....Duhon is making him look good with those passes off the pick and roll for easy dunks and lay ups....The guy is pure trash! Get him out of here.

What our team really needs now, is someone who can create his own shot. NYCEFNL, do you think we could possibly get Jamal Crawford back, using David Lee as trade bait. Unlike Lee who is a manufactured all-star, I think Jamal actually has true all-star potential.
nycefnl
Pro Prospect
And1: 125

Post#12 » by nycefnl » Thu Feb 5, 2009 4:09 am

slamvangundy wrote:
nycefnl wrote:check my post that they locked from this morning...I was saying that he sucks big time. I would trade him for any young big man that acts like a man down low in every respect. I guess some moderator here washes his jock-strap so he/she decided to lock the thread.... What a democracy!

What our team really needs now, is someone who can create his own shot. NYCEFNL, do you think we could possibly get Jamal Crawford back, using David Lee as trade bait. Unlike Lee who is a manufactured all-star, I think Jamal actually has true all-star potential.

Maybe! My thing is why would James want to come here to play with softies like Gallo, Lee and Curry when he's dominating the east now????? Walsh is a dumb nerd if he thinks James will come here. If the Nets ever get moving to BK he'll go there. Like I said...Brook Lopez should've been the pick and we should've moved Lee for DeAndre Jordan. Both of those players can block shots and intimidate. that and having shooters like Jamal, Duhon and Nate would've gotten LeBrons attention at least. In two years, Brooks and DeAndre will cause problems in this league like Bynum is doing and we'll all be scratching our head again with the softest team ever assembled.

Return to New York Knicks