ImageImageImageImageImage

Would Min do this?

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

Ris_4.4
Junior
And1: 0

Would Min do this? 

Post#1 » by Ris_4.4 » Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:04 am

NY trades
Rose
Robinson

Min trades
Miller
Telfair

We get the guards we need. Miller would be great in this system, and I think Telfair would be a better backup to Duhon as a pass first point.

Min gets to shed some salary 12,380,957 mil next year and they get to take a closer look to see if they want to resign Robinson.
"I tell the truth, even when I lie" - Scarface
Ralphie96
Starter
And1: 54

Re: Would Min do this? 

Post#2 » by Ralphie96 » Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:28 pm

they can prob get more for miller
Papa Midnite
Pro Prospect
And1: 1

Re: Would Min do this? 

Post#3 » by Papa Midnite » Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:54 pm

I think Minny can get much more than that for Mike Miller. He would a perfect fit for a contending team and they will or have already inquired by next Thursday.

I think you have to throw in Steph’s contract and take back ALL of their junk for them to even consider dealing Mike Miller to us. One problem, they don’t really have any junk contracts on their team right now so NYK would have to give up value fo rthem to even listen to Walsh's offers. If the T-Wolves ship out Miller than they would need a very good SG or a better vet PG in order to slide Foye to SG void. I don’t think Nate is that dude. And cap room would be enough to get it done.

Since Al Jeff went down, Minny may be willing to look for scoring at Forward position. The best NYK can “reasonably” offer is Al Harrington + Malik Rose + Nate for Mike Miller + Sebastian Telfair + BCardinal + 2010 2nd round pick.
Nupes: Bill Russell, Oscar Robertson, Wilt Chamberlain, Sam Jones, Elgin Baylor, Alex English, H20, Rolando Blackman, Danny Manning, Darrell Walker (ex-Knick), Penny, Bernie Bickerstaff, Bob Johnson (Bobcats), John Chaney, Kerry Kittles, Johnny Newman

Return to New York Knicks