ImageImageImageImageImage

Walsh Screwed up on crawford trade

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

knicks742
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 22

Re: Walsh Screwed up on crawford trade 

Post#21 » by knicks742 » Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:08 am

so i just went to the gsw board. there is a thread about who is better nate or monta started by general. Like 5 responses in, jcrawford11 joined in and it turned into jamal is the best player in the gsw thread, lol.
Grover
Rookie
And1: 81

Re: Walsh Screwed up on crawford trade 

Post#22 » by Grover » Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:37 pm

Right on F. Willy. If Crawford opts out his agent will be fired. If he gets the MLE he will be lucky. Al is an equally selfish chucker and I hope someone offers an expiring out for the season contract for him for which I would jump through the fax machine to accept. Ditto Randolph though I would have liked to see how Mobley fit in, if only to keep Q glued to the bench or moved to his more natural SF role as a backup for the one out of ten nights he's actually an addition. Walsh has been spot on and I hope he is able to move Jeffries before the deadline and Curry this summer. I think Jeffries could go with Rose and Roberson for one year garbage and an open roster spot for a CBA point guard. Walsh gets the PR and D'Antoni gets the headache.

Return to New York Knicks