ImageImageImageImageImage

OT:How do you feel about Manute Bol and Vernon Maxwell?

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

ELOHIM
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#1 » by ELOHIM » Wed Mar 4, 2009 9:31 pm

Manute Bol and Vernon Maxwell are two of my favorite players to play the game.

Vernon Maxwell was unquestionably the unfriendliness, most violent basketball player I have come across. I met him one time in a shoe store, he was a very nasty, very ghetto person, and dressed worse than Richard Hamilton on an off day. Manute Bol was kind and gentle, big gentle Giant.
ELOHIM
Banned User
And1: 0

Re: OT:How do you feel about Manute Bol and Vernon Maxwell? 

Post#2 » by ELOHIM » Wed Mar 4, 2009 9:32 pm

Vernon Maxwell

Behavioral incidents

* 1995: In a game at Portland on February 6, he ran into the stands to punch a fan, later claiming the fan had heckled him over his wife's miscarriage. The NBA suspended him for 10 games (during which Clyde Drexler was traded for). The suspension was the 2nd longest in NBA history at the time.[2]
* 1995: Feigning a hamstring injury, he was given a leave of absence after the 1st game of the playoffs. Maxwell later admitted he was frustrated with not playing. The incident was hyped as Maxwell being disgruntled at the team's recent acquisition of Hall-of-Fame guard Clyde Drexler. His actions led to the Rockets ending his tenure with them.[3]
* 1996: Sentenced to 50 hours of community service for indecent exposure after a traffic accident in which he pressed his penis against the window of the driver who rear-ended his Lotus.
* 1997: Maxwell was ordered to pay a woman $592,000 for knowingly infecting her with herpes.[4]
R33D33
General Manager
And1: 15
Location: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

Post#3 » by R33D33 » Wed Mar 4, 2009 9:44 pm

thanks for the info, you stalked him?
R33D33 wrote:Can we agree on this, get rid of all benefits corporations get from governments?
Bulltalk wrote:Not really.
‎"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." – H.L. Mencken
LJ4pointplay
Knicks Forum GM King
And1: 1,324

Post#4 » by LJ4pointplay » Wed Mar 4, 2009 9:45 pm

Geh cocken offen yom, you and this thread are disgrace to the chosen people..

Anyway.. I choose J R Reid.
DocZaius
Banned User
And1: 56

Post#5 » by DocZaius » Wed Mar 4, 2009 10:10 pm

ELOHIM wrote:Vernon Maxwell

* 1996: Sentenced to 50 hours of community service for indecent exposure after a traffic accident in which he pressed his penis against the window of the driver who rear-ended his Lotus.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
mugzi
General Manager
And1: 1,009

Post#6 » by mugzi » Wed Mar 4, 2009 10:13 pm

How many times do I have to tell you guys, this guy isnt a jew. Its Supreme Allah back to his usual tricks. Just ignore him.
YouTube:CNDUBL
I never take offense
Or make amends
I was eight last time
I said Amen
Hard as steel won’t
Break or bend
Iron Mikes as real
As the day it ends.
mjhp911
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 14

Post#7 » by mjhp911 » Wed Mar 4, 2009 10:15 pm

It depends... have either of them been acquainted with the urinals in the old Yankee Stadium?

Return to New York Knicks