ImageImageImageImage

Around The League(Lock Por Favor)

Moderators: UCF, Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL

OrlandO
RealGM
And1: 16,421

Re: Around The League 

Post#881 » by OrlandO » Thu Nov 8, 2012 4:23 am

lol Tim Duncan nonchalantly giving some lady the bird in a CVS parking lot... http://deadspin.com/5958586/tim-duncan- ... tdown-ever
arsenal6106
Assistant Coach
And1: 155

Post#882 » by arsenal6106 » Thu Nov 8, 2012 4:52 am

OrlandO wrote:lol Tim Duncan nonchalantly giving some lady the bird in a CVS parking lot... http://deadspin.com/5958586/tim-duncan- ... tdown-ever

:lol: Nice.

And the Lakers lose... They're trying to out tank us!
Confidence Poll[/size][/color][/url]
OrlandO
RealGM
And1: 16,421

Post#883 » by OrlandO » Thu Nov 8, 2012 5:01 am

ha, dwight only had 3 fga in the 4th and finished with 19pts. Kobe dominated the ball late as usual. I think it's only a matter of time before Dwight starts complaining about getting touches late...

Edit: lol, kobe is not happy with mike brown.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mb-x9NuO_Og[/youtube]
CourtsideTV
RealGM
And1: 349

Post#884 » by CourtsideTV » Thu Nov 8, 2012 11:03 am

retweet: JVG interviewing for HC position LA Lakers
Work Hard
ChosenSavior
Forum Mod - Magic
Forum Mod - Magic
And1: 12,609

Post#885 » by ChosenSavior » Thu Nov 8, 2012 6:49 pm

OrlandO wrote:lol Tim Duncan nonchalantly giving some lady the bird in a CVS parking lot... http://deadspin.com/5958586/tim-duncan- ... tdown-ever

Classic Timmy. He really isn't the most fan-friendly superstar out there. It's next to impossible to get an autograph from him and it's always funny to see people try to video tape him or take pictures. He won't have any of that... :lol:
Optimus_Steel
RealGM
And1: 11,060

Post#886 » by Optimus_Steel » Thu Nov 8, 2012 8:37 pm

Meanwhile in LA land:

They got angry with the referees, angry with each other, and nobody scored besides Bryant after Dwight Howard's layup with 6 minutes 21 seconds to play.

From there, Bryant took seven shots, making four, and earned four trips to the free-throw line. It was almost predictable.

His frustration began to rise at the end of the second quarter. He left the court with an angry look on his face, irritated that Howard couldn't corral his pass off a drive as the Lakers trailed, 51-41.

The play defined the Lakers' lack of cohesion in a split-second microcosm: Howard thought Bryant would feed him alley-oop style; Bryant thought Howard would be ready for a to-the-gut pass.[b]

"Is there a chemistry issue? We haven't played together," Howard said. "It takes time."

[b]Howard lost his cool too, at times.

While he complained about a non-call in the second quarter, his defensive assignment, Enes Kanter, dunked at the other end. Then Howard lost the ball in the post on the next possession, the ball stolen by Kanter.

Howard had 19 points, nine rebounds and one attempt at damage control.

"Sometimes I think as a team, we ought to be able to not really show our frustrations that much," Howard said. "A lot of the guys look at me and Kobe and they feed off us, so we have to do a better job of keeping our frustrations on the inside and just playing through it so our teammates won't get down on themselves.

"I know [Bryant] was a little frustrated tonight. He wants to win just as bad as all of us do. We've just got to stay together, remember it's a process and stay focused."

http://www.latimes.com/sports/basketbal ... full.story

There you have it. Kobe is pissed at Dwight already and Dwight is already showing his bratty antics on the court (arguing with refs, calling out teamates, turnovers, missed FT's). Hilarious that he says he and Kobe need to stop showing frustration lol. Yes Dwight good luck controlling your emotions (we know how that works out), and good luck calling out Kobe. Its just a matter of time before Kobe starts chewing him out and the tears start flowing. I am taking delight in this, very entertaining.
aka: prorl
Bensational
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 12,273

Post#887 » by Bensational » Thu Nov 8, 2012 8:53 pm

LA really needs to bring Phil Jackson back to manage those egos.

It'd be great to see Dwight bail on LA after this season if he and Kobe can't find common ground.

I'd imagine they will both come together in the end, but in the short term, **** is about to hit the fan. Kobe won't take these "puppy" comments too well and it's only gonna blow up even more.
BadMofoPimp
RealGM
And1: 11,574

Post#888 » by BadMofoPimp » Thu Nov 8, 2012 8:56 pm

Bensational wrote:LA really needs to bring Phil Jackson back to manage those egos.

It'd be great to see Dwight bail on LA after this season if he and Kobe can't find common ground.

I'd imagine they will both come together in the end, but in the short term, **** is about to hit the fan. Kobe won't take these "puppy" comments too well and it's only gonna blow up even more.

LOLOLOL. I was thinking this morning when I got up and saw the Lakers loss to the Jazz that Mike Brown won't last the season and Phil Jackson would be perfect to finish out the year. Unfortunately for Dwight, Jackson doesn't put up with childish behavior.

Provin Ya'll Wrong!!!
Cigamodnalro
RealGM
And1: 66

Post#889 » by Cigamodnalro » Thu Nov 8, 2012 9:21 pm

\[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMTIWp90EYc[/youtube]
https://twitter.com/cigamodnalro
“A house pulled down is half rebuilt” - Ancient Proverb
"There's beauty in the breakdown" - Frou Frou
"We're going to turn this team around 360 degrees" - Jason Kidd
InFlames
RealGM
And1: 3,176

Post#890 » by InFlames » Thu Nov 8, 2012 11:36 pm

I would not be surprised if Dwight and CP3 went to Dallas at the end of this season.
MagicStarwipe
RealGM
And1: 12,041

Post#891 » by MagicStarwipe » Fri Nov 9, 2012 12:32 am

Dwight still has trouble catching passes sometimes. Also he still isn't great at sealing his man when trying to catch a pass. This in my opinion is one of the reasons his teammates in Orlando would sometimes not give it to him when he looked open for a second or 2. He only seems to have good hands in the air on rebounds and lob catches.
RealGM Classics - Oladipo's "rude" celebration comes back to bite him: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1358414
magicman123
RealGM
And1: 722

Post#892 » by magicman123 » Fri Nov 9, 2012 12:55 am

Cigamodnalro wrote:\[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMTIWp90EYc[/youtube]

thats dirty, the NBA needs to start sending a message about elbows like that, suspend him at least 10 games, 2 games is not enough
rcklsscognition
RealGM
And1: 7,126

Post#893 » by rcklsscognition » Fri Nov 9, 2012 1:25 am

I get so much joy out of the mayhem in LA. It's amazing how much more press Dwight is getting in LA compared to Orlando. Now he's quoting scripture to the team during practice? lol, I'm sure they're loving it.
arkknight1988
Assistant Coach
And1: 172

Post#894 » by arkknight1988 » Fri Nov 9, 2012 1:46 am

InFlames wrote:I would not be surprised if Dwight and CP3 went to Dallas at the end of this season.

cp3
mayo
marion
dirk
dwight

with collison and crowder off the bench. would they have the cap for that?
arsenal6106
Assistant Coach
And1: 155

Post#895 » by arsenal6106 » Fri Nov 9, 2012 3:55 am

magicman123 wrote:
Cigamodnalro wrote:\[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMTIWp90EYc[/youtube]

thats dirty, the NBA needs to start sending a message about elbows like that, suspend him at least 10 games, 2 games is not enough

Agreed. I think this was worse than World Peace's elbow on Harden. Robinson's was obviously intentional. With Metta, at least there was some kind of doubt on the intention.
Confidence Poll[/size][/color][/url]
RickB-Orlando
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,336

Post#896 » by RickB-Orlando » Fri Nov 9, 2012 5:11 am

Noonskadoodle wrote:Image

While the elevation is impressive, that hang time is downright amazing!
MagicStarwipe
RealGM
And1: 12,041

Post#897 » by MagicStarwipe » Fri Nov 9, 2012 12:45 pm

RickB-Orlando wrote:
Noonskadoodle wrote:Image

While the elevation is impressive, that hang time is downright amazing!

:lol:
RealGM Classics - Oladipo's "rude" celebration comes back to bite him: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1358414
Cigamodnalro
RealGM

Post#898 » by Cigamodnalro » Fri Nov 9, 2012 2:55 pm

arkknight1988 wrote:
InFlames wrote:I would not be surprised if Dwight and CP3 went to Dallas at the end of this season.

cp3
mayo
marion
dirk
dwight

with collison and crowder off the bench. would they have the cap for that?

Collison will be a FA and likely wouldn't be re-signed if they brought Paul in, but otherwise yes. They could also amnesty Marion and potentially bring in a third FA at above the MLE.
Cigamodnalro
RealGM

Post#899 » by Cigamodnalro » Fri Nov 9, 2012 3:10 pm

What do y'all think of the new Thunder alternates?

MoMM
RealGM
And1: 1,714

Post#900 » by MoMM » Fri Nov 9, 2012 4:38 pm

Cigamodnalro wrote:What do y'all think of the new Thunder alternates?

Horrible.

Return to Orlando Magic