ImageImageImageImage

Official Build-a-Team 1.0: Trade/Discussion (2 Hr Picks) P3

Moderators: Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL, UCF

LJ4pointplay
Knicks Forum GM King
And1: 1,324

Re: Official Build-a-Team 1.0: Trade/Discussion (2 Hr Picks) 

Post#61 » by LJ4pointplay » Sat Aug 4, 2012 2:29 am

MKG, Faried, and two of my backup bigs to anyone who can land me James Harden in a 3 way trade.
br7knicks
Knicks Forum The Professor
And1: 10,629

Post#62 » by br7knicks » Sat Aug 4, 2012 2:30 am

SOUL wrote:picked up norris cole..

very surprised to see him still around, he hit a rookie wall but he still showed very nice potential and has championship experience.

he was the PG i was going to pick with my next pick.
br7knicks

Post#63 » by br7knicks » Sat Aug 4, 2012 2:31 am

WillyJakkz wrote:WHOA! Just realized you traded Gallinari for that???!!!???

Oh man, TD....

Edit @br7,

Well...you are in the same division (central) :D

Besides, you're up 2 w/ a minute left in the 3rd

:nod: yes i did kind sir.

lol i know, i'm just kidding.
RIP, magnumt '19

PG: M Smart/E Bledsoe/I Smith
SG: D Russell/C LeVert/L Stephenson
SF: H Barnes/T Horton Tucker/
PF: T Harris/C Boucher/B Griffin/
C: J Valanciunas/J McGee/
br7knicks

Post#64 » by br7knicks » Sat Aug 4, 2012 2:32 am

LBPTarHeel27 wrote:

A) i admitted that i am

B) i had a reason towards not trading with him.

so no, i wasn't called out on my ****
RIP, magnumt '19

Bensational
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 12,366

Post#65 » by Bensational » Sat Aug 4, 2012 2:33 am

br7knicks wrote:when you rescinded a trade you proposed, i decided i did not want that to happen again so i didn't want to deal with you at all. you said you were using him in another trade, yet you still have that particular player

but yes, i will say i have been a douche during this

i was just feeling out what was out there with that proposal. i believe i said "would you be interested in", and then next thing i know the deal's up and waiting to be confirmed. i should have stressed more that it was just exploratory talks. sorry about the confusion.

i didn't have another deal in place for Wallace, i had another deal in place for the draft pick that i'd offered in that deal, and it was that deal that landed me JJ Hickson. after landing Hickson it allowed me to explore trading Gibson for the upgrades i was looking for, so i didn't need to move Wallace any longer.
Bensational
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#66 » by Bensational » Sat Aug 4, 2012 2:36 am

LJ4pointplay wrote:MKG, Faried, and two of my backup bigs to anyone who can land me James Harden in a 3 way trade.

lol. sorry dude, Harden aint goin nowhere, unless i'm getting LeBron/Durant/Wade/Westbrook in return. that's how highly i value him - which i know is probably much more overrated compared to most other people, but i have confidence in him.
br7knicks

Post#67 » by br7knicks » Sat Aug 4, 2012 2:37 am

Bensational wrote:
br7knicks wrote:when you rescinded a trade you proposed, i decided i did not want that to happen again so i didn't want to deal with you at all. you said you were using him in another trade, yet you still have that particular player

but yes, i will say i have been a douche during this

i was just feeling out what was out there with that proposal. i believe i said "would you be interested in", and then next thing i know the deal's up and waiting to be confirmed. i should have stressed more that it was just exploratory talks. sorry about the confusion.

i didn't have another deal in place for Wallace, i had another deal in place for the draft pick that i'd offered in that deal, and it was that deal that landed me JJ Hickson. after landing Hickson it allowed me to explore trading Gibson for the upgrades i was looking for, so i didn't need to move Wallace any longer.

ah, gotcha. well i think everyone would see that as a trade proposal. but you are right, that is what you said. i said i would like to do that trade, and you didn't respond, so i was under the impression that is what you wanted. if you had said, "i just want this to be a feeler" or something along those lines, i would've realized a little better. but i think that's fault on both our sides.

ok, well that's why i haven't been willing to work with you at all since you've done that. if that's the case, i'm sorry, then, for not willing to work with you.
RIP, magnumt '19

LJ4pointplay
Knicks Forum GM King
And1: 1,324

Post#68 » by LJ4pointplay » Sat Aug 4, 2012 2:39 am

Bensational wrote:
LJ4pointplay wrote:MKG, Faried, and two of my backup bigs to anyone who can land me James Harden in a 3 way trade.

lol. sorry dude, Harden aint goin nowhere, unless i'm getting LeBron/Durant/Wade/Westbrook in return. that's how highly i value him - which i know is probably much more overrated compared to most other people, but i have confidence in him.

yeah it is over rated compared to most people... but I agree with you.
Bensational
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#69 » by Bensational » Sat Aug 4, 2012 2:40 am

br7knicks wrote:ah, gotcha. well i think everyone would see that as a trade proposal. but you are right, that is what you said. i said i would like to do that trade, and you didn't respond, so i was under the impression that is what you wanted. if you had said, "i just want this to be a feeler" or something along those lines, i would've realized a little better. but i think that's fault on both our sides.

ok, well that's why i haven't been willing to work with you at all since you've done that. if that's the case, i'm sorry, then, for not willing to work with you.

no biggy. water under the bridge. wasn't intending to turn this into a pile on on you, so i'm happy to shake hands and let bygones be bygones.

lesson learned for next time to be clearer on what i'm intending with offers!

would you have considered Gibson and Wallace for Gay if we were on good terms?
br7knicks

Post#70 » by br7knicks » Sat Aug 4, 2012 2:43 am

Bensational wrote:
br7knicks wrote:ah, gotcha. well i think everyone would see that as a trade proposal. but you are right, that is what you said. i said i would like to do that trade, and you didn't respond, so i was under the impression that is what you wanted. if you had said, "i just want this to be a feeler" or something along those lines, i would've realized a little better. but i think that's fault on both our sides.

no biggy. water under the bridge. wasn't intending to turn this into a pile on on you, so i'm happy to shake hands and let bygones be bygones.

lol deal :beer:

i was going to say, i think there was a trade you proposed i was close to considering, but i'm very strong-willed.

had we been on good terms i may have done that trade, yes lol. but this was prior to me getting my team now. i think the only trades i will make, at this point, will be to get a superstar
RIP, magnumt '19

SOUL
Forum Mod - Magic
Forum Mod - Magic
And1: 37,395

Post#71 » by SOUL » Sat Aug 4, 2012 2:43 am

i think ben or somebody offered me a deal which i would of absolutely taken.. and would have took harden.

but i was working :(
Bensational
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#72 » by Bensational » Sat Aug 4, 2012 2:47 am

SOUL wrote:i think ben or somebody offered me a deal which i would of absolutely taken.. and would have took harden.

but i was working :(

really? i don't think i offered Harden up for anyone... maybe someone else proposed a 3-way without getting my consent first?

:D
Bensational
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#73 » by Bensational » Sat Aug 4, 2012 2:50 am

br7knicks wrote:
Bensational wrote:

lol deal :beer:

i was going to say, i think there was a trade you proposed i was close to considering, but i'm very strong-willed.

had we been on good terms i may have done that trade, yes lol. but this was prior to me getting my team now. i think the only trades i will make, at this point, will be to get a superstar

nah that's all good. i'm pretty happy with my team as well. i would have loved to have paired Harden with another solid scorer, and Gay has a great all round game that would have gone well.

Duncan
Hickson
Gay
Harden
Lin

would have been potent on both ends of the court.
br7knicks

Post#74 » by br7knicks » Sat Aug 4, 2012 2:51 am

Bensational wrote:nah that's all good. i'm pretty happy with my team as well. i would have loved to have paired Harden with another solid scorer, and Gay has a great all round game that would have gone well.

Duncan
Hickson
Gay
Harden
Lin

would have been potent on both ends of the court.

that's a very deadly team. definitely contending for at least 2-3 years. it'd all depend on who your replacement for duncan is
RIP, magnumt '19

SOUL
Forum Mod - Magic
Forum Mod - Magic

Post#75 » by SOUL » Sat Aug 4, 2012 2:53 am

no it was a top 15 pick or your pick that was offered for my 21st and 30 whatever.
LBPTarHeel27
RealGM
And1: 1,512

Post#76 » by LBPTarHeel27 » Sat Aug 4, 2012 3:00 am

I'd be willing to move WIlson Chandler + Kevin Seraphin for an upgrade at either C or SF + a decent backup SF.

Anyone interested? I'd be willing to include picks 352 & 358 as well.
WillyJakkz
RealGM
And1: 3,418

Post#77 » by WillyJakkz » Sat Aug 4, 2012 3:04 am

Bulls (35) @ Pistons (38)
POTG: Rudy Gay

Bulls:
Brooks (15pts 3rebs)
Wall (8pts 2rebs 5ast)
Turkoglu (6pts 4rebs)
Noah (0pts 2rebs)

Pistons:
Gay (20pts 2rebs)
Hibbert (6pts 2rebs 1blk)
Mullens (6pts 2rebs)
Morrow (5pts 4rebs 2ast 1-3 3pt)

Pistons looked surprisingly well which I didn't think they would and they controlled a tight game from start to finish thanks to Rudy Gay outdueling the Bulls MarShon Brooks 20 to 15. Pistons C duo of Hibbert and Mullens looked impressive against Noah, shutting him out offensively while combining for 12pts while Morrow pitched in w/ a solid overall game. Really nice ball movement and surprisingly decent PG play from both Vasquez and Miller as they made good passes and involved everyone (even though Gay dominated when he got the ball), nice 1st game. The Bulls Ryan Anderson missed a 3 at the buzzer that would've tied the game on a well run play that had me thinking the cpu would shoot a 2 since Chandler Parsons had the ball and dribbled to the free throw line where he passed to Anderson who was running the floor off the inbounds pass to spot up for the 3 that fell short. MarShon Brooks had the play of the game w/ a "Dwyane Wade" like contorting shot against Hibbert for the and one. Looks like the East has got some comp. Gonna have to do a Pistons Cavs game soon.

I gotta lotta down time from work so any requests for sims let me know, until then I'll try to get more teams rosters done and just pick from random teams or teams that catch my attention.
SOUL
Forum Mod - Magic
Forum Mod - Magic

Post#78 » by SOUL » Sat Aug 4, 2012 3:06 am

i want to beat a team. put me against thunder :D
WillyJakkz
RealGM
And1: 3,418

Post#79 » by WillyJakkz » Sat Aug 4, 2012 3:07 am

SOUL wrote:i want to beat a team. put me against thunder :D

I gotta re-do his roster since he made that....trade

I'll do it after I get his roster completed though :)
SOUL
Forum Mod - Magic
Forum Mod - Magic

Post#80 » by SOUL » Sat Aug 4, 2012 3:12 am

sweet.. watch me lose lol

Return to Orlando Magic