ImageImageImageImage

Official Speculation Thread (Pt. XLVIII"Preseason"Ed.)

Moderators: Bensational, MagicMadness, SOUL, Hilltop, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird

User avatar
ChosenSavior
RealGM
Posts: 16,055
And1: 2,165
Joined: Sep 09, 2009
Location: San Antonio, TX
Contact:
   

Re: Official Speculation Thread (Pt. XLVIII"Preseason"Ed.) 

Post#961 » by ChosenSavior » Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:57 am

InFlames wrote:It seems Bynum injured his knee again bowling.


Image
Image

All credit goes to the "great" Turbo_Zone for this masterpiece...
User avatar
OrlandO
RealGM
Posts: 14,423
And1: 7,403
Joined: May 27, 2009

Re: Official Speculation Thread (Pt. XLVIII"Preseason"Ed.) 

Post#962 » by OrlandO » Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:18 am

Image
User avatar
RookieStar
Head Coach
Posts: 6,358
And1: 309
Joined: Jul 01, 2009
 

Re: Official Speculation Thread (Pt. XLVIII"Preseason"Ed.) 

Post#963 » by RookieStar » Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:37 am

lolz... you guys crack me up
User avatar
Cigamodnalro
RealGM
Posts: 12,371
And1: 65
Joined: Apr 10, 2006
Location: Political Asylum

Re: Official Speculation Thread (Pt. XLVIII"Preseason"Ed.) 

Post#964 » by Cigamodnalro » Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:20 pm

Image
https://twitter.com/cigamodnalro
“A house pulled down is half rebuilt” - Ancient Proverb
"There's beauty in the breakdown" - Frou Frou
"We're going to turn this team around 360 degrees" - Jason Kidd
User avatar
Def Swami
RealGM
Posts: 18,660
And1: 5,425
Joined: Aug 04, 2008
Location: Ibaka's Block Party
         

Re: Official Speculation Thread (Pt. XLVIII"Preseason"Ed.) 

Post#965 » by Def Swami » Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:51 pm

OT:
John Denton ‏@JohnDenton555
#Magic J.Nelson:"I will coach one day but I’m not sure about what level.I’m helping some young guys. They allow me to express my knowledge."

Thought it was interesting that Jameer may think about coaching. I think he'd make a good coach one day.
Image
User avatar
magicman123
RealGM
Posts: 26,032
And1: 628
Joined: Jan 14, 2007
Location: "THO"
   

Re: Official Speculation Thread (Pt. XLVIII"Preseason"Ed.) 

Post#966 » by magicman123 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:57 pm

Image
Image
User avatar
ChosenSavior
RealGM
Posts: 16,055
And1: 2,165
Joined: Sep 09, 2009
Location: San Antonio, TX
Contact:
   

Re: Official Speculation Thread (Pt. XLVIII"Preseason"Ed.) 

Post#967 » by ChosenSavior » Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:01 pm

magicman123 wrote:Image


:rofl:
Image

All credit goes to the "great" Turbo_Zone for this masterpiece...
User avatar
ChosenSavior
RealGM
Posts: 16,055
And1: 2,165
Joined: Sep 09, 2009
Location: San Antonio, TX
Contact:
   

Re: Official Speculation Thread (Pt. XLVIII"Preseason"Ed.) 

Post#968 » by ChosenSavior » Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:03 pm

VGOSWAMI wrote:OT:
John Denton ‏@JohnDenton555
#Magic J.Nelson:"I will coach one day but I’m not sure about what level.I’m helping some young guys. They allow me to express my knowledge."

Thought it was interesting that Jameer may think about coaching. I think he'd make a good coach one day.


Jameer will make a very good coach. I love the leadership that he exudes.
Image

All credit goes to the "great" Turbo_Zone for this masterpiece...
User avatar
AdamTheGreek
RealGM
Posts: 40,369
And1: 1,460
Joined: Dec 30, 2006
Location: Orlando, FL. Thinking of Greece.
         

Re: Official Speculation Thread (Pt. XLVIII"Preseason"Ed.) 

Post#969 » by AdamTheGreek » Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:12 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93-zzmSVtTU[/youtube]
Twitter: @PapageorgiouMBO
http://www.MagicBasketballOnline.com
mattyBoi
Lead Assistant
Posts: 4,972
And1: 231
Joined: Dec 18, 2007
Location: The Truth

Re: Official Speculation Thread (Pt. XLVIII"Preseason"Ed.) 

Post#970 » by mattyBoi » Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:58 pm

magicman123 wrote:
mattyBoi wrote:Just a reminder of where the Houston trade would put us so far. Our top 3 pick, Toronto top 5 pick, Jeremy Lamb, and Dallas 14th pick. Just saying.


The Dallas pick is top 20 protected..so cross that out
the Toronto pick is top 3 protected and 15-30
Orlando is in the 6th spot right now


Orlando would be the worst team in the league after that trade.
mattyBoi
Lead Assistant
Posts: 4,972
And1: 231
Joined: Dec 18, 2007
Location: The Truth

Re: Official Speculation Thread (Pt. XLVIII"Preseason"Ed.) 

Post#971 » by mattyBoi » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:00 pm

The Effect wrote:
mattyBoi wrote:Just a reminder of where the Houston trade would put us so far. Our top 3 pick, Toronto top 5 pick, Jeremy Lamb, and Dallas 14th pick. Just saying.

Afflalo, Harkless, Vuc, mcroberts, harrington (which will likely be traded later) and 5 draft picks>>>>>>That offer unless we would of ended up with 2 top 5 picks and could get both Noel and Shabaaz


lol what? Afflalo, an ancient Harrington, mcroberts, and 5 worthless late round picks are useless to us. Vuc is a decent role player and Harkless hasn't shown anything.

Kevin Martin, Jeremy Lamb and two top 5 picks is far better and thats if they weren't offering even more.
User avatar
Rick Rolled
Head Coach
Posts: 7,294
And1: 2,477
Joined: Jun 15, 2005
Location: This username was prime real estate in '08
     

Re: Official Speculation Thread (Pt. XLVIII"Preseason"Ed.) 

Post#972 » by Rick Rolled » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:07 pm

mattyBoi wrote:
The Effect wrote:
mattyBoi wrote:Just a reminder of where the Houston trade would put us so far. Our top 3 pick, Toronto top 5 pick, Jeremy Lamb, and Dallas 14th pick. Just saying.

Afflalo, Harkless, Vuc, mcroberts, harrington (which will likely be traded later) and 5 draft picks>>>>>>That offer unless we would of ended up with 2 top 5 picks and could get both Noel and Shabaaz


lol what? Afflalo, an ancient Harrington, mcroberts, and 5 worthless late round picks are useless to us. Vuc is a decent role player and Harkless hasn't shown anything.

Kevin Martin, Jeremy Lamb and two top 5 picks is far better and thats if they weren't offering even more.


Settle down. You're forgetting the centerpiece.

Image
https://twitter.com/Bane_Shattier

3Pac wrote:sorry for bad english am from pennsylvania
glove1989
Freshman
Posts: 91
And1: 1
Joined: Mar 16, 2010

Re: Official Speculation Thread (Pt. XLVIII"Preseason"Ed.) 

Post#973 » by glove1989 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:42 pm

mattyBoi wrote:
The Effect wrote:
mattyBoi wrote:Just a reminder of where the Houston trade would put us so far. Our top 3 pick, Toronto top 5 pick, Jeremy Lamb, and Dallas 14th pick. Just saying.

Afflalo, Harkless, Vuc, mcroberts, harrington (which will likely be traded later) and 5 draft picks>>>>>>That offer unless we would of ended up with 2 top 5 picks and could get both Noel and Shabaaz


lol what? Afflalo, an ancient Harrington, mcroberts, and 5 worthless late round picks are useless to us. Vuc is a decent role player and Harkless hasn't shown anything.

Kevin Martin, Jeremy Lamb and two top 5 picks is far better and thats if they weren't offering even more.


Haha. You contradicted yourself several times. First one of those top 5 picks is ours so we will still have that. And you state your dislike of harkless because he hasnt shown anything but the alternative that is better is a player who hasn't even played in college yet? The truth behind which trade is better will be shown years from now when we use all our picks and see how torontos pick ends up at.
Hail to Pitt!
We Will!
User avatar
magicman123
RealGM
Posts: 26,032
And1: 628
Joined: Jan 14, 2007
Location: "THO"
   

Re: Official Speculation Thread (Pt. XLVIII"Preseason"Ed.) 

Post#974 » by magicman123 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:49 pm

glove1989 wrote:
Haha. You contradicted yourself several times. First one of those top 5 picks is ours so we will still have that. And you state your dislike of harkless because he hasnt shown anything but the alternative that is better is a player who hasn't even played in college yet? The truth behind which trade is better will be shown years from now when we use all our picks and see how torontos pick ends up at.


plus Lamb has shown absolutely nothing, but lets overlook that, only bash harkless instead

hes also adding and subtracting players to his trade
Image
User avatar
Cigamodnalro
RealGM
Posts: 12,371
And1: 65
Joined: Apr 10, 2006
Location: Political Asylum

Re: Official Speculation Thread (Pt. XLVIII"Preseason"Ed.) 

Post#975 » by Cigamodnalro » Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:57 pm

Dwight getting ready for a Mike D'Antoni offense:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnjodNT7DGw[/youtube]
https://twitter.com/cigamodnalro
“A house pulled down is half rebuilt” - Ancient Proverb
"There's beauty in the breakdown" - Frou Frou
"We're going to turn this team around 360 degrees" - Jason Kidd
User avatar
Optimus_Steel
RealGM
Posts: 26,191
And1: 3,632
Joined: Sep 16, 2003
Location: Orlando, FL- home of the Magic and OC Lions!
   

Re: Official Speculation Thread (Pt. XLVIII"Preseason"Ed.) 

Post#976 » by Optimus_Steel » Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:06 pm

Except he cant make them once the game starts, just like his free throws.
aka: prorl
Image
User avatar
OrlandO
RealGM
Posts: 14,423
And1: 7,403
Joined: May 27, 2009

Re: Official Speculation Thread (Pt. XLVIII"Preseason"Ed.) 

Post#977 » by OrlandO » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:05 pm

mattyBoi wrote:Harkless hasn't shown anything.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3biX9UKMoxg[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-aDrfeGwYc[/youtube]
User avatar
liquid_softgel
Junior
Posts: 288
And1: 19
Joined: Apr 29, 2011
 

Re: Official Speculation Thread (Pt. XLVIII"Preseason"Ed.) 

Post#978 » by liquid_softgel » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:36 pm

OrlandO wrote:
mattyBoi wrote:Harkless hasn't shown anything.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3biX9UKMoxg[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-aDrfeGwYc[/youtube]


Nope, nothing. He's been a disappoint, especially after playing all of training camp, preseason, and every game so far.
Image
User avatar
arsenal6106
Assistant Coach
Posts: 4,373
And1: 144
Joined: Nov 07, 2010
Location: Somewhere Drinking Good Beer.
       

Re: Official Speculation Thread (Pt. XLVIII"Preseason"Ed.) 

Post#979 » by arsenal6106 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:44 pm

ChosenSavior is suspended?
User avatar
InFlames
RealGM
Posts: 10,664
And1: 2,757
Joined: Mar 16, 2010
Location: Orlando
     

Re: Official Speculation Thread (Pt. XLVIII"Preseason"Ed.) 

Post#980 » by InFlames » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:07 am

arsenal6106 wrote:ChosenSavior is suspended?


I think he was posting some gifs over on the general board in the Bynum thread. Some butthurt over there.
Image

"I'm convinced Elfrid Payton's hair is a symbiote, and it's only a matter of time before Venom takes over a Magic game."

Return to Orlando Magic