If it's ok, ill do it again this season and keep the thread up-to-date all season long.
Here are links to the previous sign up threads: 2009/2010, 2010/2011 & 2011/2012
I suggest we stick to the guidelines damo posted a couple of years ago (Link).
- Threads to go up no less than 6 hours before the game. At 6hrs before tip off, some one can create a replacement thread (subsequent threads will be merged.)
- Threads ideally to be up ~24hrs before the game, if its a back to back, leave an hour or two before the new thread. On "long breaks", 48hrs is acceptable, since it will stop anyone "pushing in" and making an early thread.
- Sign up's are first come first served, if no one has claimed a game before you, even if the list on the original post is not updated, that game is YOURS.
- Make effort with threads, they can be funny, pictures, serious, thoughts, a bit of graphics, whatever you like, but people do enjoy doing them and reading them, so don't sell anyone short, put some time and effort in to them.
- I will provisionally say "2 signup's per half month", game's will be posted in two "blocks" per month, and you may claim up to 2 games per block.
- Try to be sporting, if you see others miss out on "prime" games, and your repeatedly getting them, let others have a shot at doing the "big games".
The OP will be updated whenever something changes, so check the OP first before claiming a game
P1. Magic @ Hornets = L 80-85 | Noonskadoodle | Link
P2. Magic vs Sixers = L 95-105 | CourtsideTV | Link
P3. Magic @ Cavaliers = L 111-114 | CourtsideTV | Link
P4. Magic @ Pistons = L 86-112 | BadMofoPimp | Link
P5. Magic vs Pacers = W 112-96 | BelgianMagic | Link
P6. Magic vs Spurs = W 104-100 | CourtsideTV | Link
P7. Magic @ Grizzlies = L 100-115 | Bo Outlaw | Link
P8. Magic vs Rockets = L 92-108 | Bo Outlaw | Link
1. Magic vs Nuggets = W 102-89 | Bo Outlaw | Link
2. Magic vs Suns = W 115-96 | SD2042 | Link
3. Magic @ Bulls = L 93-99 | Bo Outlaw | Link
4. Magic @ Timberwolves = L 75-93 | arsenal6106 | Link
5. Magic vs Nets = L 68-107 | BelgianMagic | Link
6. Magic @ Nets = L 74-82 | MagicTownBaller | Link
7. Magic vs Knicks = L 89-99 | BelgianMagic | Link
8. Magic @ Pistons = W 110-106 | SD2042 | Link
9. Magic @ Raptors = L 86-97 | Bo Outlaw | Link
10. Magic @ Hawks = L 72-81 | ChosenSavior | Link
11. Magic vs Pistons = W 90-74 | BadMofoPimp | Link
12. Magic vs Cavaliers = W 108-104 | SD2042 | Link
13. Magic vs Celtics = L 110-116 | AdamTheGreek | Link
14. Magic vs Spurs = L 89-110 | SD2042 | Link
15. Magic vs Nets = L 86-98 | BadMofoPimp | Link
16. Magic @ Lakers = W 113-103 | BelgianMagic | Link
17. Magic @ Warriors = W 102-94 | VGOSWAMI | Link
18. Magic @ Jazz = L 81-87 | BadMofoPimp | Link
19. Magic @ Kings = L 82-91 | CourtsideTV | Link
20. Magic @ Suns = W 98-90 | CourtsideTV | Link
21. Magic vs Hawks (Dec 12th, 7:00pm) ---
22. Magic vs Warriors (Dec 14th, 8:00pm) ---
23. Magic @ Bobcats (Dec 15th, 7:30pm) ---
Like last season, I'll also add the result & links to the GTs in the OP
I'll also make a spreadsheet with all the games & links to it, in case something goes wrong or if there would be a misunderstanding about who did which game
Gonna be a different kind of season without Dwight, but it's in these situations the team needs our support more than ever