ImageImageImageImage

Game #7: New York Knicks(4-0) @ Orlando Magic(2-4)

Moderators: eyriq, MagicMadness, Devin 1L, damo[23], Hilltop, Howard Mass

SmiteaDwight
Banned User
Posts: 2,425
And1: 14
Joined: May 31, 2010

Re: Game #7: New York Knicks(4-0) @ Orlando Magic(2-4) 

Post#376 » by SmiteaDwight » Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:03 pm

FYI

nbadraft.net compares Harkless to James Posey. Another good comparison for him, insures everyone's confidence that he can become a good shooter without the hubris of saying he will be a surefire all star.
User avatar
mhectorgato
RealGM
Posts: 29,321
And1: 506
Joined: Jan 11, 2005
Location: Finals Baby!
 

Re: Game #7: New York Knicks(4-0) @ Orlando Magic(2-4) 

Post#377 » by mhectorgato » Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:21 pm

NEM wrote: However, I'm a fan of my team winning so, keep the winning coming. All the "tank" fans can take their crap to another board. We are here to win.
Zmill
Analyst
Posts: 3,739
And1: 858
Joined: Jul 18, 2009
   

Re: Game #7: New York Knicks(4-0) @ Orlando Magic(2-4) 

Post#378 » by Zmill » Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:43 pm

mhectorgato wrote:


If McBob caught that the place would have gone nuts..
Image
User avatar
G-Heel
Head Coach
Posts: 6,158
And1: 281
Joined: Feb 11, 2006
Location: Injured
       

Re: Game #7: New York Knicks(4-0) @ Orlando Magic(2-4) 

Post#379 » by G-Heel » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:16 pm

mhectorgato wrote:


That's like 3 blocks in 10 seconds of game time, although the 3rd one doesn't look like a block to me.
Fire Otis!
User avatar
AdamTheGreek
RealGM
Posts: 40,068
And1: 948
Joined: Dec 30, 2006
Location: Orlando/UCF. Always prefer Greece.
         

Re: Game #7: New York Knicks(4-0) @ Orlando Magic(2-4) 

Post#380 » by AdamTheGreek » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:19 pm

SmiteaDwight wrote:FYI

nbadraft.net compares Harkless to James Posey. Another good comparison for him, insures everyone's confidence that he can become a good shooter without the hubris of saying he will be a surefire all star.


I don't see the comparison at all actually. Athleticism nor style of play match by any means. Maurice will be way better than Posey when it's all said and done.
User avatar
BadMofoPimp
RealGM
Posts: 35,094
And1: 4,231
Joined: Oct 12, 2003
Location: In the Paint

Re: Game #7: New York Knicks(4-0) @ Orlando Magic(2-4) 

Post#381 » by BadMofoPimp » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:20 pm

if I can get that Blocks video coverted to AVI, MP4 or WMV, I could make a sick sig for ya'll. I have a ton of stuff going on so I may not get to it for a week tho.
Image

Provin Ya'll Wrong!!!
User avatar
OrlandO
General Manager
Posts: 9,758
And1: 3,442
Joined: May 27, 2009

Re: Game #7: New York Knicks(4-0) @ Orlando Magic(2-4) 

Post#382 » by OrlandO » Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:36 pm

G-Heel wrote:
mhectorgato wrote:


That's like 3 blocks in 10 seconds of game time, although the 3rd one doesn't look like a block to me.

Kinda looks like he got his hand on the ball for a split second on that last shot attempt and forced Melo to push through and terribly overshoot it...

And while we're talking Harkless blocks... don't forget this one earlier in the game:

Image
User avatar
Reverse_Angle
Assistant Coach
Posts: 3,769
And1: 223
Joined: Jul 08, 2010
Location: Keep those balls in the air!

Re: Game #7: New York Knicks(4-0) @ Orlando Magic(2-4) 

Post#383 » by Reverse_Angle » Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:59 pm

AdamTheGreek wrote:
SmiteaDwight wrote:FYI

nbadraft.net compares Harkless to James Posey. Another good comparison for him, insures everyone's confidence that he can become a good shooter without the hubris of saying he will be a surefire all star.


I don't see the comparison at all actually. Athleticism nor style of play match by any means. Maurice will be way better than Posey when it's all said and done.


i agree that nothing about mo reminds me of posey, but it is only a possibility for us regular people who could not see the future if mo is gonna have more impact than posey, not a certainty.
Image

"Aaron Gordon will cost Henny's job by Dec 2016." Predicted Dec 2014.

"O'Quinn will have a longer and more successful NBA career than Nicholson." Predicted Jun 2012. Verified on Dec 2014.
User avatar
arsenal6106
Assistant Coach
Posts: 4,338
And1: 100
Joined: Nov 07, 2010
Location: Somewhere Drinking Good Beer.
       

Re: Game #7: New York Knicks(4-0) @ Orlando Magic(2-4) 

Post#384 » by arsenal6106 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:08 pm

Didn't he have another block on Melo in the beginning of the 4th qtr?
User avatar
AdamTheGreek
RealGM
Posts: 40,068
And1: 948
Joined: Dec 30, 2006
Location: Orlando/UCF. Always prefer Greece.
         

Re: Game #7: New York Knicks(4-0) @ Orlando Magic(2-4) 

Post#385 » by AdamTheGreek » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:11 pm

Harkless was credited with 4 blocks, when in reality it should've been 5-6.
User avatar
MagicStarwipe
Head Coach
Posts: 6,505
And1: 2,122
Joined: May 19, 2007
 

Re: Game #7: New York Knicks(4-0) @ Orlando Magic(2-4) 

Post#386 » by MagicStarwipe » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:14 pm

arsenal6106 wrote:Didn't he have another block on Melo in the beginning of the 4th qtr?

Yeah, and that was probably his best one on Melo.
Image

Return to Orlando Magic


Users browsing this forum: BayAreaMadSkill, H2tObes, rcklsscognition