yardbarker

ORL/LAC

Moderators: damo[23], Devin 1L, Hilltop, Howard Mass, MagicMadness, eyriq

Post#16 Re: ORL/LAC
Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:12 am by MagicFan32

Clippers are NOT moving Bledsoe til CP3 is inked
aol4532 on bill russell
I think if you put McGee back then, he would get those blocks just as easily as Russell did. Russell's athleticism was well ahead of the players of his time, and that's about it.
MagicFan32
RealGM
And1: 318

Post#17 Re: ORL/LAC
Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:36 am by Dub_Sax

MagicFan32 wrote:Clippers are NOT moving Bledsoe til CP3 is inked

Fine! We can revisit this AFTER CP3 signs then.. I mean, other than the Knicks, I really dont see him going anywhere else anyway.
Dub_Sax
Pro Prospect
And1: 1

Post#18 Re: ORL/LAC
Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:26 am by KingRobb02

Dub_Sax wrote:
MagicFan32 wrote:Clippers are NOT moving Bledsoe til CP3 is inked

Fine! We can revisit this AFTER CP3 signs then.. I mean, other than the Knicks, I really dont see him going anywhere else anyway.

Did you see Lebron picking Miami a year before it happened?
KingRobb02

Analyst
And1: 340

Post#19 Re: ORL/LAC
Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:12 am by BadMofoPimp

Can't see Clips trading their starting defensive minded center for BBD. I doubt they would do Bledsoe for JJ unless there is much sweetener.

Also, I remember quite a few people on RealGM thinking LeBron going to Miami. The reason being Wade wasn't going to leave Miami and those two really wanted to play together.

Provin Ya'll Wrong!!!
BadMofoPimp
RealGM
And1: 3,649

Post#20 Re: ORL/LAC
Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:14 am by drsd

Bensational wrote:i could see a JJ for Bledsoe + fillers deal going down.

This makes sense only if GM Hennigan imagines that Bledsoe is a long-term starter at PG. Most project this kid as a combo guard, and said players are usually bench guys.

Still there are not really options for Orlando going forward at the PG slot, and this might be the type of gamble GM Hennigan needs to make.

drsd

RealGM
And1: 317

Post#21 Re: ORL/LAC
Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:04 pm by G-Heel

I'd give BBD for a bag of cheetos
Fire Otis!
G-Heel

Head Coach
And1: 267

Post#22 Re: ORL/LAC
Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:17 pm by SmiteaDwight

drsd wrote:

This makes sense only if GM Hennigan imagines that Bledsoe is a long-term starter at PG. Most project this kid as a combo guard, and said players are usually bench guys.

Still there are not really options for Orlando going forward at the PG slot, and this might be the type of gamble GM Hennigan needs to make.

They're calling Bledsoe "mini Lebron" now because of his incredible athleticism and physicality. While I would agree the Clippers have a surplus of rotation caliber guards who are ball dominant, they can net much better than JJ for Bledsoe if they were to trade him.
SmiteaDwight
Banned User
And1: 14

Post#23 Re: ORL/LAC
Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:40 pm by Reverse_Angle

SmiteaDwight wrote:
drsd wrote:

They're calling Bledsoe "mini Lebron" now because of his incredible athleticism and physicality. While I would agree the Clippers have a surplus of rotation caliber guards who are ball dominant, they can net much better than JJ for Bledsoe if they were to trade him.

not necessarily. there are not many teams that needs a guard like him, especially the current contenders.

O'Quinn will have a longer and more successful NBA career than Nicholson. Any takers?
Reverse_Angle
Analyst
And1: 208

Post#24 Re: ORL/LAC
Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:40 am by MagicalMe

JJ for Bledsoe with Jameer going to the 3rd party to get something for LAC?
We give our PG position to Bledsoe/Moore, but not sure i'd want to trade JJ the way he's playing this year..
MagicalMe
Senior
And1: 42

Post#25 Re: ORL/LAC
Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:20 pm by Catledge

MagicalMe wrote:JJ for Bledsoe with Jameer going to the 3rd party to get something for LAC?
We give our PG position to Bledsoe/Moore, but not sure i'd want to trade JJ the way he's playing this year..

I don't know what reason there is to think that the Clips are looking to unload Bledsoe, but I would do that deal in a heartbeat.
Catledge

Bench Warmer
And1: 113

Next

Return to Orlando Magic