yardbarker

Dwight is very emotional

Moderators: Devin 1L, eyriq, Hilltop, Howard Mass, damo[23], MagicMadness

Post#1 Dwight is very emotional
Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:56 pm by warren4prez

Sorry to make another D12 post this was too good to pass up:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"I remember making appearances in Orlando and families asking me to stay and sitting there trying not to cry," he says.

He says that when LeBron James won the championship he cried, thrilled for LeBron and upset he wasn't playing.

When Orlando lost to the Lakers in the 2009 Finals, he says he cried himself to sleep listening to Eminem sing about getting only one shot in "Lose Yourself."

He says he recently saw the new Tom Cruise movie, "Jack Reacher," and when some people were killed, he nearly cried.

He cries a lot.

"I'm emotional," he says.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/dwight-howard-stuck-middle-another-trying-season-discusses-185007627--nba.html
warren4prez
Junior
And1: 18

Post#2 Re: Dwight is very emotional
Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:02 pm by Zmill

Wow. This guy was never going to take us anywhere LOL
Realgm Orlando Magic Fantasy B League
Darren Collison/Greivis Vasquez/Randy Foye
Klay Thompson/Gerald Green
Josh Smith/Andre Iguodala/Aaron Gordon/Matt Barnes
LaMarcus Aldridge/Blake Griffin/Julius Randle
Marc Gasol/Nerlens Noel/Taj Gibson
Zmill

Analyst
And1: 715

Post#3 Re: Dwight is very emotional
Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:38 am by Optimus_Steel

What a loser. I should have known when he proudly proclaimed that Finding Nemo was his fav movie.
aka: prorl
Optimus_Steel

RealGM
And1: 1,626

Post#4 Re: Dwight is very emotional
Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:14 am by JasonBlanchard

Optimus_Steel wrote:What a loser. I should have known when he proudly proclaimed that Finding Nemo was his fav movie.

Hard not to be when you have 17 kids. Im sure he has seen it hundreds of times
JasonBlanchard
Junior
And1: 118

Post#5 Re: Dwight is very emotional
Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:57 am by ATTL

When Orlando lost to the Lakers in the 2009 Finals, he says he cried himself to sleep listening to Eminem sing about getting only one shot in "Lose Yourself."

>tfw no gf
ATTL
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 371

Post#6 Re: Dwight is very emotional
Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:38 am by ChosenSavior

ATTL wrote:

This was the exact gif I was going to post.... :rofl:

All credit goes to the "great" Turbo_Zone for this masterpiece...

I LOATHE LUKE RIDNOUR...
ChosenSavior

RealGM
And1: 983

Post#7 Re: Dwight is very emotional
Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:41 am by ChosenSavior

Oh and that article is trash. Kelly Dwyer is trying WAY too hard to fluff Dwight up as some charity case, just stop it.

All credit goes to the "great" Turbo_Zone for this masterpiece...

I LOATHE LUKE RIDNOUR...
ChosenSavior

RealGM
And1: 983

Post#8 Re: Dwight is very emotional
Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:53 am by EasternMagic

It's basketball... To laugh or egg on the discomfort of another human being is an issue that incubates at the core of our crippling humanity.

PG: D. Lillard/E. Payton/DJ Augustine
SG: M. Ellis/J. Green/I. Shumpert
SF: Thadeus Young/A. Wiggins/J. Ennis
PF: K. Faried/C. Boozer/S. Marion
C: D. Cousins/J. Hill/K. Humphries
EasternMagic

RealGM
And1: 61

Post#9 Re: Dwight is very emotional
Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:05 pm by DMack78

I can't blame him. When I have to sit through a Tom Cruise movie I wanna cry too.
DMack78

Sophomore
And1: 28

Post#10 Re: Dwight is very emotional
Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:21 pm by Def Swami

Def Swami

RealGM
And1: 2,732

Post#11 Re: Dwight is very emotional
Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:10 pm by iTs JusT zo

EasternMagic wrote:It's basketball... To laugh or egg on the discomfort of another human being is an issue that incubates at the core of our crippling humanity.

Beautiful, take notes guys...
Yet even amid the suffering that results from sin...god's love is revealed.
iTs JusT zo
Pro Prospect
And1: 15

Post#12 Re: Dwight is very emotional
Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:17 pm by BadMofoPimp

BBD showed more emotion in his post game interview than Dwight ever had in his life.

Provin Ya'll Wrong!!!
BadMofoPimp
RealGM
And1: 3,944

Post#13 Re: Dwight is very emotional
Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:27 pm by Orium

EasternMagic wrote:It's basketball... To laugh or egg on the discomfort of another human being is an issue that incubates at the core of our crippling humanity.

Oh come on.. maybe laughing at him is a bit much, but pointing out that a man so emo isn't really qualified to lead other men isn't really anything we should be pointing at as the downfall of our society.

You swung the pendulum with vigor on that one.
Orium
Analyst
And1: 161

Post#14 Re: Dwight is very emotional
Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:01 pm by AddiFB

BadMofoPimp wrote:BBD showed more emotion in his post game interview than Dwight ever had in his life.

Ain't that the truth.
AddiFB

Pro Prospect
And1: 405

Post#15 Re: Dwight is very emotional
Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:27 pm by fklt

I can't understand the amount of hate for dwight around here. I would imagine there would be less people hating his guts, not for the ending but the sake of the journey. yes, he was cancer last few years, yes he is a little overrated, he was spoiled, but he was a all around nice guy I think. dude even opted in to give us better leverage.
fklt
Sophomore
And1: 56

Post#16 Re: Dwight is very emotional
Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:31 pm by HeartAndHustle

BadMofoPimp wrote:BBD showed more emotion in his post game interview than Dwight ever had in his life.

:clap:
HeartAndHustle

Senior
And1: 43

Post#17 Re: Dwight is very emotional
Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:32 pm by BadMofoPimp

fklt wrote:I can't understand the amount of hate for dwight around here. I would imagine there would be less people hating his guts, not for the ending but the sake of the journey. yes, he was cancer last few years, yes he is a little overrated, he was spoiled, but he was a all around nice guy I think. dude even opted in to give us better leverage.

So, you live with your girlfriend for 7 years. She says she wants to marry you and accepts your ring. Then, she fakes or over-exaggerates an injury and moves out to L.A. to stay with her male friend. After a few months of you begging her to come back, she waits until the other guy proposes to her and his father helps steal her from you.

Now, are you going to sit there and say it is all good for the sake of the journey. Eh, people stab each other in the back all the time, but they are all around nice guys/girls, so it should be all good.

Gimme a break. Dwight is a Douche in the worst most egotistical sense. I respect his game and what he accomplished here, but that ended long ago as his Doucheness ruined all he did here except in 2009, of which I probably will give more credit to Shard, Meer, JJ and Hedo at this point.

Provin Ya'll Wrong!!!
BadMofoPimp
RealGM
And1: 3,944

Post#18 Re: Dwight is very emotional
Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:42 pm by AddiFB

fklt wrote:I can't understand the amount of hate for dwight around here. I would imagine there would be less people hating his guts, not for the ending but the sake of the journey. yes, he was cancer last few years, yes he is a little overrated, he was spoiled, but he was a all around nice guy I think. dude even opted in to give us better leverage.

AddiFB

Pro Prospect
And1: 405

Post#19 Re: Dwight is very emotional
Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:37 pm by CraZyPraiZ

AddiFB wrote:

LOL. Priceless!
CraZyPraiZ

Pro Prospect
And1: 128

Post#20 Re: Dwight is very emotional
Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:49 pm by juxsta

That post game interview stays on my dvr for the rest of the season...
Its refreshing as hell to see one of the guys say something about the coward.You can tell its a huge weight lifted off of the players backs now that he's gone.
juxsta

Ballboy
And1: 1

Next

Return to Orlando Magic