yardbarker

NCAA Wiretap Headlines

UPDATE: Glen Davis diagnosed with Shoulder Sprain

Moderators: damo[23], Devin 1L, Hilltop, Howard Mass, MagicMadness, eyriq

Post#61 Re: UPDATE: Glen Davis diagnosed with Shoulde
Thu Jan 3, 2013 9:26 pm by Bensational

i can't help but think that Davis' shot is going to be really off for another month or two, even after he's cleared to play.

i just hope he settles in to a defensive role, in that case, rather than forcing shots he's not physically comfortable enough to make.
RGM Fantasy B League

Conley/Knight/Burke
Rose/Chalmers/Sol.Hill
W.Johnson/Chandler/Bogdanovic
Love/Favors
Duncan/Lopez/O'Quinn

Bensational

RealGM
And1: 798

Post#62 Re: UPDATE: Glen Davis diagnosed with Shoulde
Thu Jan 3, 2013 11:05 pm by OrlandO

Good to see Davis on the practice court. I can see him aggravating the shoulder on his first attempt at a return though. His play style is too physical and I don't think he'll be able to keep it toned down every minute he's on the court. He'll probably still dive after balls he can't possibly keep in play. He also relies heavily on sticking his shoulder into defenders in order to score in the paint. Will be interesting to see how that shoulder holds up.
"If and when I reach my full potential, I think I will be better than everybody in this draft," Gordon said.
OrlandO
General Manager
And1: 1,949

Post#63 Re: UPDATE: Glen Davis diagnosed with Shoulde
Thu Jan 3, 2013 11:26 pm by thelead

OrlandO wrote:Good to see Davis on the practice court. I can see him aggravating the shoulder on his first attempt at a return though. His play style is too physical and I don't think he'll be able to keep it toned down every minute he's on the court. He'll probably still dive after balls he can't possibly keep in play. He also relies heavily on sticking his shoulder into defenders in order to score in the paint. Will be interesting to see how that shoulder holds up.

The left shoulder especially to clear out space.

eyriq wrote:
I don't get the attachment to Harris. What about his game indicates he is anything more than just 'a guy'? The evidence for him being more than that just isn't there.
:nonono:
thelead

RealGM
And1: 2,407

Post#64 Re: UPDATE: Glen Davis diagnosed with Shoulde
Fri Jan 4, 2013 8:24 am by Last Guardian

His return will get our defensive prowess back, but we still have problems to solve offensively. I don't care if we don't have a star, we still can have a better gameplan.
Last Guardian

RealGM
And1: 302

Previous

Return to Orlando Magic