ImageImageImageImage

Dwightmare lives on in LA!

Moderators: Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL, UCF

OrlandO
RealGM
And1: 16,421

Re: Dwightmare lives on in LA! 

Post#841 » by OrlandO » Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:15 pm

DEEP3CL wrote:
Idunkonyou2 wrote:I don't know what I love more. The dissing of Howard or the fact the entire city of LA is still butt hurt over him leaving.
Take it from a long time Laker fan.......glad Howard is gone, we never trusted him staying in the first place. But we're far from butt hurt.

Posting about dwight on another team's forum doesn't help your case... :wink:
DEEP3CL
RealGM
And1: 3,207

Re: Dwightmare lives on in LA! 

Post#842 » by DEEP3CL » Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:22 pm

OrlandO wrote:
DEEP3CL wrote:
Idunkonyou2 wrote:I don't know what I love more. The dissing of Howard or the fact the entire city of LA is still butt hurt over him leaving.
Take it from a long time Laker fan.......glad Howard is gone, we never trusted him staying in the first place. But we're far from butt hurt.

Posting about dwight on another team's forum doesn't help your case... :wink:

Well for one I browse a lot of forums so that's moot , but most of all I hate how guys or people in general try to precisely think what our fan base here in LA thinks. It has nothing to do about who's posting what on a board.
VETERAN LAKERS FAN

SmartWentCrazy wrote:It's extremely unlikely that they end up in the top 3.They're probably better off trying to win and giving Philly the 8th pick than tanking and giving them the 4th.

Return to Orlando Magic