ImageImageImageImage

Dwightmare lives on in LA!

Moderators: Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL, UCF

BadMofoPimp
RealGM
And1: 11,588

Re: Dwightmare lives on in LA! 

Post#21 » by BadMofoPimp » Wed Jan 2, 2013 9:45 pm

Cashin out wrote:I understand why Orlando fans hate him,but I was responding to the OP he said Dwightmare lives on in LA,and my response was what did he do in LA to have Dwightmare there?

Im a Lakers fan and Dwight has been quiet this whole time so what exactly did he do to make it a Dwightmare in LA?The guy is playing even though he is not 100% coming off back surgery and people still want to find a way to blame him for not putting up 20pts.SMH

Same ole story. You know how it goes. When a team is losing, people point fingers at the high priced superstars and look at all their faults wondering why they are not averaging stats as high as they should. Well, Kobe is exempt because he is still killing it out there. Nash is exempt due to injury. Gasol has been getting most of the blame. Most Lakers fans have been easy on Dwight because they want him to resign, otherwise he would be lambasted as he has shown many kinks in his armor playing outside his natural element as SVG tailored the Magic team around him. I seriously doubt many Lakers fans truly hate Dwight and want him to succeed. Me, I hope he fails and I love this, but I know he will bounce back.

ps: I hate the Lakers Organization and team with Passion. I always root for them to fail. But, I do have great respect for Kobe and Gasol.

Provin Ya'll Wrong!!!
Orium
Assistant Coach
And1: 349

Post#22 » by Orium » Wed Jan 2, 2013 9:54 pm

Cashin out wrote:
BadMofoPimp wrote:
Cashin out wrote:God the hate Dwight get is insane the guy has kept quiet ever since being traded to LA and people still try to find ways to make him look like a bad guy.

What exactly did Dwight do to make him Dwightmare in LA?

What did he do? Everything. He didn't do a single thing right of which at least Lebron was honest. Dwight is a pathological lyer who is always looking for sympathy.

I wish Dwight the worst for his professional basketball career. Not injury wise, but success wise. I hope he burns out like Shawn Kemp.
I understand why Orlando fans hate him,but I was responding to the OP he said Dwightmare lives on in LA,and my response was what did he do in LA to have Dwightmare there?

Im a Lakers fan and Dwight has been quiet this whole time so what exactly did he do to make it a Dwightmare in LA?The guy is playing even though he is not 100% coming off back surgery and people still want to find a way to blame him for not putting up 20pts.SMH

WIth all of the crap he was pulling in Orlando he was basically saying that he's grown too big to stay here. Not only suggesting he needs better team mates, but a bigger town to shine in.. he was in essence setting the bar extremely high for himself. To see him get everything he wanted and is falling flat on his face.. is somewhat satisfactory for us here in Orlando and surprising most fans around the league (save for the L.A. fans) tend to see it the same way.

He's catching very well deserved blow-back, and I don't think he has the game to really save his reputation ala Lebron-bron. What has he done in L.A. to cause the Dwightmare? Only beams of sunshine radiating from his every orifice as he dunks from half-court with the ball on fire (NBA Jam FTW!) would quiet the murmur. That's what he led us to believe would happen if he got his way.
The curse of Fran Vasquez lives on
InFlames
RealGM
And1: 3,176

Post#23 » by InFlames » Wed Jan 2, 2013 10:27 pm

Optimus_Steel wrote:
InFlames wrote:Dwight definitely has lost a lot of explosiveness.

He may never regain it back. Back problems are no joke and seldom get better or stay the same.

Yea, he looks so slow and clunky now, It's crazy.
BadMofoPimp
RealGM

Post#24 » by BadMofoPimp » Wed Jan 2, 2013 10:42 pm

InFlames wrote:
Optimus_Steel wrote:

He may never regain it back. Egomaniac problems are no joke and seldom get better or stay the same.

Yea, he looks so irritated and goofy now, he's crazy.

FIXED! 8-)

Sorry, can't help myself. You guys left it open ended like that.

Provin Ya'll Wrong!!!
BadMofoPimp
RealGM

Post#25 » by BadMofoPimp » Wed Jan 2, 2013 10:45 pm

InFlames wrote:
Optimus_Steel wrote:

He may never regain it back. Flatulant problems are no joke and seldom get better or stay the same.

Yea, he looks so bloated and constipated now, It's crazy.

FIXED! 8-)

Sorry, can't help myself again!

Provin Ya'll Wrong!!!
MagicStarwipe
RealGM
And1: 12,041

Post#26 » by MagicStarwipe » Wed Jan 2, 2013 11:04 pm

Still seemed like the only Laker even somewhat concerned about playing any kind of defense whatsoever yesterday.
RealGM Classics - Oladipo's "rude" celebration comes back to bite him: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1358414
BadMofoPimp
RealGM

Post#27 » by BadMofoPimp » Wed Jan 2, 2013 11:25 pm

MagicStarwipe wrote:Still seemed like the only Laker even somewhat concerned about playing any kind of defense whatsoever yesterday.

7 years of Stan will do it to ya.

Provin Ya'll Wrong!!!
magicman123
RealGM
And1: 722

Post#28 » by magicman123 » Wed Jan 2, 2013 11:27 pm

Cashin out wrote:God the hate Dwight get is insane the guy has kept quiet ever since being traded to LA and people still try to find ways to make him look like a bad guy.

craig01
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 483

Post#29 » by craig01 » Wed Jan 2, 2013 11:53 pm

I think the headband is slowing him down....lol
Basketball is driven by three principles:

1) Movement 2) Application of fundamentals 3) Predictability
Cashin out
Banned User
And1: 12

Post#30 » by Cashin out » Thu Jan 3, 2013 2:27 am

craig01 wrote:I think the headband is slowing him down....lol
Yeah I hate the headband also,I don't know why he decided to wear it he started the season without then all of a sudden he started to wear it.He needs to let it go it makes him look goofy. :lol:

*But respect to you Magic fans I understand why you guys hate him,I was just talking to the OP about Dwightmare in LA.I wish you guys good luck in the future,looks like you guys didn't end up with a bad deal as many thought that center you guys got looks like he will be a nice player in the future.
Horcy
Lead Assistant
And1: 362

Post#31 » by Horcy » Thu Jan 3, 2013 5:34 am

Dude, I don't like to hate at all, and I don't like to hate players particulary. But Dwight earned the hate in Orlando.

He was ment to be the best player on the history of this franchise but he really fuc*** up. I understand that the management didn't make the best decisions but he could had left us in a way more classy way. He's just a dumb guy.
AddiFB
Veteran
And1: 2,504

Post#32 » by AddiFB » Thu Jan 3, 2013 9:05 am

What is this I hear about someone tweeting that Dwight sat and stared at his locker for quite some time, even after the media was gone, after the loss to the Sixers?
- Orlando Magic fan since 1991 -
SCourGe OF GoD
Assistant Coach
And1: 51

Post#33 » by SCourGe OF GoD » Fri Jan 4, 2013 7:03 am

Laker fan here...after watching Dwight play at 70% or w/e he is currently at my main gripe with his game is how often he gets stripped. He has the mentality to try and dunk everything when really a simple layup (Z-BO style) would suffice. When he does that either an opposing gaurd or sf just strips him as he tries to gather himself and dunk. Obviously he isnt 100% but i hope he gets his athleticism back.

JR : Next Gen
arsenal6106
Assistant Coach
And1: 155

Post#34 » by arsenal6106 » Fri Jan 4, 2013 7:48 am

GhostX wrote:Laker fan here...after watching Dwight play at 70% or w/e he is currently at my main gripe with his game is how often he gets stripped. He has the mentality to try and dunk everything when really a simple layup (Z-BO style) would suffice. When he does that either an opposing gaurd or sf just strips him as he tries to gather himself and dunk. Obviously he isnt 100% but i hope he gets his athleticism back.

Don't expect him to change. He was like that with the Magic too.
Confidence Poll[/size][/color][/url]
walah123
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#35 » by walah123 » Fri Jan 4, 2013 10:13 am

arsenal6106 wrote:
GhostX wrote:Laker fan here...after watching Dwight play at 70% or w/e he is currently at my main gripe with his game is how often he gets stripped. He has the mentality to try and dunk everything when really a simple layup (Z-BO style) would suffice. When he does that either an opposing gaurd or sf just strips him as he tries to gather himself and dunk. Obviously he isnt 100% but i hope he gets his athleticism back.

So u guys traded howard for vucevic who is essentially darko milicic plus peanuts?

What is orlando mgmt thinking? No wonder Orlando has never won an nba championship. Hehehe
AddiFB
Veteran
And1: 2,504

Post#36 » by AddiFB » Fri Jan 4, 2013 11:02 am

walah123 wrote:
arsenal6106 wrote:

So u guys traded howard for vucevic who is essentially darko milicic plus peanuts?

What is orlando mgmt thinking? No wonder Orlando has never won an nba championship. Hehehe

I don't know where your rock is, the one you've been living under, but that Howard person you are talking about forced his way out of Orlando and narrowed his choices down to two teams who had very little to offer other than damaged goods. One was limping on a broken foot, is ok now though (his bank account is fine too - something I'm fine with, since it's the Nets who are paying him), the other is limping on forever damaged knees and hasn't played a single game this season and might not see the floor for the Sixers. Few teams, if any, were willing to make a deal with Orlando knowing that this Howard person wanted those two teams and thus would leave them in the same position as Orlando, with nothing.

The Magic made the right choice, get a little cap space, young guys and draft picks, although low. This Howard drama is off our books and we can look forward to our next chapter. We got a very promising young center that, oh dear, broke a 19 year old franchise record, set by none other that Shaq, for rebounds and you make fun of him (which portrays your homerism)...

Oh and that Howard person might never, ever, be the same again since he had a pretty big back surgery and those kinds of surgeries tend to take a long while to heal fully, if ever. Which is kind of bad, considering that this Howard guy relies on atleticism and strength in his game and is very, VERY limited without it. Oops? Plus, he's never been the character or type to lead a team. He's been the opposite.

Enjoy.
- Orlando Magic fan since 1991 -
RickB-Orlando
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,336

Post#37 » by RickB-Orlando » Fri Jan 4, 2013 12:30 pm

Cashin out wrote:
BadMofoPimp wrote:

What did he do? Everything. He didn't do a single thing right of which at least Lebron was honest. Dwight is a pathological lyer who is always looking for sympathy.

I wish Dwight the worst for his professional basketball career. Not injury wise, but success wise. I hope he burns out like Shawn Kemp.
I understand why Orlando fans hate him,but I was responding to the OP he said Dwightmare lives on in LA,and my response was what did he do in LA to have Dwightmare there?

The first crack I recall was his report that he knows where he's going to sign next offseason but won't say where. What the hell, if its LA why not say so? If it isn't, what does that mean? If I'm a lakers fan, that comment alone would piss me off.
iTs JusT zo
Bench Warmer
And1: 248

Post#38 » by iTs JusT zo » Sat Jan 5, 2013 9:33 pm

What is orlando mgmt thinking? No wonder Orlando has never won an nba championship. Hehehe[/quote]

I don't know where your rock is, the one you've been living under, but that Howard person you are talking about forced his way out of Orlando and narrowed his choices down to two teams who had very little to offer other than damaged goods. One was limping on a broken foot, is ok now though (his bank account is fine too - something I'm fine with, since it's the Nets who are paying him), the other is limping on forever damaged knees and hasn't played a single game this season and might not see the floor for the Sixers. Few teams, if any, were willing to make a deal with Orlando knowing that this Howard person wanted those two teams and thus would leave them in the same position as Orlando, with nothing.

The Magic made the right choice, get a little cap space, young guys and draft picks, although low. This Howard drama is off our books and we can look forward to our next chapter. We got a very promising young center that, oh dear, broke a 19 year old franchise record, set by none other that Shaq, for rebounds and you make fun of him (which portrays your homerism)...

Oh and that Howard person might never, ever, be the same again since he had a pretty big back surgery and those kinds of surgeries tend to take a long while to heal fully, if ever. Which is kind of bad, considering that this Howard guy relies on atleticism and strength in his game and is very, VERY limited without it. Oops? Plus, he's never been the character or type to lead a team. He's been the opposite.

Enjoy.[/quote]

Dont feed the troll. I refuse to believe people can be genuinely this stupid so im pretty sure hes trolling
Yet even amid the suffering that results from sin...god's love is revealed.
iTs JusT zo
Bench Warmer
And1: 248

Post#39 » by iTs JusT zo » Sat Jan 5, 2013 9:35 pm

And ive had the same surgery dwight had...some days the pain is severe some days its slight...reguardless everyday there is pain. Then again im just a regular human being lol
Yet even amid the suffering that results from sin...god's love is revealed.
jernigan
Pro Prospect
And1: 118

Post#40 » by jernigan » Sat Jan 5, 2013 9:43 pm

Twitter find of the day

Return to Orlando Magic