yardbarker

Magic(13-23) @ Wizards(6-28)

Moderators: Devin 1L, eyriq, Hilltop, Howard Mass, damo[23], MagicMadness

Post#196 Re: Magic(13-23) @ Wizards(6-28)
Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:19 pm by SnuggLes__

Yea, I agree on this point, I never saw the wiz as a four win team... When healthy definitely a legit playoff squad. I think you guys should try to pull off a trade for Rudy.. WITHOUT giving up beal. You give up beal then you've become what the Hawks were the last 4 or 5 years. Good, but not good enough..... So realistically speaking I'm not sure what you would give up for Gay that wouldn't hurt the potential of your squad... But Hell, it sounds like Memphis is ready to blow it up after this season anyways so maybe something in your favor can be pulled off...

As far as this game goes.... Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, Like so many people have said, its okay if we lose but we can't go down like this...
GANGSTERDOG wrote:The chemistry was the best Ive seen in a while surprisingly. Everyone was out there trying to prove something.... well maybe except Duhon
SnuggLes__
Pro Prospect
And1: 3

Post#197 Re: Magic(13-23) @ Wizards(6-28)
Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:31 pm by arsenal6106

For now, I'm going to go easy on this team for its performance last night. Remember our veteran team last year had 4 games like this in a week span. Now that was painful to watch.
arsenal6106

Assistant Coach
And1: 100

Previous

Return to Orlando Magic