ImageImageImageImage

Magic-Lakers Tickets

Moderators: UCF, Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL

MagicKyleBrant
Ballboy
And1: 0

Magic-Lakers Tickets 

Post#1 » by MagicKyleBrant » Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:13 am

Just a heads-up for those who want to make it out to the Magic - Lakers game on March 12th, tickets are almost completely sold out through our ticket sales department for that game. It has been the best seller so far.

However, we have reserved some tickets for those who wish to purchase them in our 3 game pack promotion. You can pick any 3 games, any location per/game, and get discounted tickets to all 3 games.....just an idea for those who don't want to spend extra on the secondary market for these high-demand games.

Feel free to shoot me an email kbrant@orlandomagic.com if I can help you out!

Magic-Lakers Prices:

seating map: http://www.nba.com/magic/amway-center-seating-chart
Interested in Discounted Tickets?

Give me a shout! kbrant@orlandomagic.com
Kyle Brant
Ticket Sales Representative
Orlando Magic
WE WILL
CourtsideTV
RealGM
And1: 349

Re: Magic-Lakers Tickets 

Post#2 » by CourtsideTV » Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:56 am

Watch Dwight sit with "back spasms" that game and not even play. I could see him trying to do that.

Hope the arena is sold out to BOO him the heck out in a brilliant victory where the Magic do hackadwight even though they are up 20 in the 4th..
Work Hard
BadMofoPimp
RealGM
And1: 11,574

Post#3 » by BadMofoPimp » Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:25 pm

Last season, I was 12 rows behind the opponents bench. I would love to still have those seats just so I could yell at Dwight all game long.

Provin Ya'll Wrong!!!
MagicHolland
General Manager
And1: 300

Post#4 » by MagicHolland » Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:43 pm

Meh, Dwight will force a trade to New Jersey to avoid having to play the Magic in Orlando this season.. So sad what he has become..

Return to Orlando Magic