ImageImageImageImage

Fields Ultimate Lounge

Moderators: Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL, UCF

808guy
Ballboy
And1: 2

Fields Ultimate Lounge 

Post#1 » by 808guy » Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:59 pm

I have a few questions about the Fields Ultimate Lounge that I hope some of you familiar with Amway Center will be able to answer. I will have the opportunity to use the lounge for the game against the Blazers.

How is the food?
Is it a sit down meal or a buffet?
Can you take the food back to your seats?
It sounds like the lounge is open for a little while after the game as well.
What time does the lounge open before the game? 60 minutes before tip off?
Is there an arena entrance in particular that should be used to access the lounge?

Thanks in advance for your response!
EasternMagic
RealGM
And1: 1,154

Re: Fields Ultimate Lounge 

Post#2 » by EasternMagic » Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:47 pm

The food is great. Lobster
It's a sit down buffet. All you can eat lobster.
You can take the lobster back to your seats.
If there is any lobster left after the game they will stay open for a bit.
The lounge opens when the lobster is finished cooking.
There is a door near the right corner (facing I4) of Amway that has a large lobster on it. Go in there.
MitchellUK
RealGM
And1: 2,882

Post#3 » by MitchellUK » Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:45 pm

I think Eastern Magic is trying to say is that the chicken is delicious.
Bensational
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 12,399

Post#4 » by Bensational » Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:26 am

MitchellUK wrote:I think Eastern Magic is trying to say is that the chicken is delicious.

lol(ster)
NBlue
Rookie
And1: 714

Post#5 » by NBlue » Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:27 am

I'm still a little confused about what type of food is served there.
rcklsscognition
RealGM
And1: 7,135

Post#6 » by rcklsscognition » Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:35 am

EasternMagic wrote:The food is great. Lobster
It's a sit down buffet. All you can eat lobster.
You can take the lobster back to your seats.
If there is any lobster left after the game they will stay open for a bit.
The lounge opens when the lobster is finished cooking.
There is a door near the right corner (facing I4) of Amway that has a large lobster on it. Go in there.

so there's lobster? :lol:
EasternMagic
RealGM
And1: 1,154

Post#7 » by EasternMagic » Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:36 am

Actually never been. But I really want some lobster.
rb1magicfan
Ballboy
And1: 22

Post#8 » by rb1magicfan » Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:36 pm

The lounge has several stations with a really high end buffet.Great food like pot roast chicken and pasta tons of good stuff.You can sit at the high top tables in the main area or if you get there early you can sit in the fancy white table cloth dinning area.It is really cool the last time I went was the pistons game.Josh Smith,Kyle Singalar and Andre Drumund were all playing foot ball in the tunnel hall way while we were eating.The entire lounge is glass windows and streches from the magic locker room to the vistors locker room so you can watch the players take the court and at the end of the game wait for them to come out of the locker room say hello and maybe get them to sign something.It is a really neat experience,BTW you can not take the food to your seats but they do have a free snack wall m&ms chips candy take as much as you want to your seats oh and free beer and wine as well.Go early and stay late you will have a blast.The enterance BTW is across from th Gieco garage by the players parking area/ private entrance.
CourtsideTV
RealGM
And1: 349

Post#9 » by CourtsideTV » Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:15 pm

brownies are to die for
Work Hard
808guy
Ballboy
And1: 2

Post#10 » by 808guy » Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:25 pm

rb1magicfan wrote:The lounge has several stations with a really high end buffet.Great food like pot roast chicken and pasta tons of good stuff.You can sit at the high top tables in the main area or if you get there early you can sit in the fancy white table cloth dinning area.It is really cool the last time I went was the pistons game.Josh Smith,Kyle Singalar and Andre Drumund were all playing foot ball in the tunnel hall way while we were eating.The entire lounge is glass windows and streches from the magic locker room to the vistors locker room so you can watch the players take the court and at the end of the game wait for them to come out of the locker room say hello and maybe get them to sign something.It is a really neat experience,BTW you can not take the food to your seats but they do have a free snack wall m&ms chips candy take as much as you want to your seats oh and free beer and wine as well.Go early and stay late you will have a blast.The enterance BTW is across from th Gieco garage by the players parking area/ private entrance.

Thanks for the great info! We're you able to get something signed? Just need to be patient after the game and have some luck?
AllPro
Freshman
And1: 1

Post#11 » by AllPro » Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:23 pm

I've taken pictures of my son with a few of the visiting teams players (Indiana, Cleveland, Washington).

Usually it is less crowded than the Magic side and the Magic players rarely stop.

The only chance though is after the game because before the game no one will stop to sign or take pictures.
GANGSTERDOG
Sixth Man
And1: 802

Post#12 » by GANGSTERDOG » Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:41 pm

How much is it? I was planning on just buying a $10 ticket than getting the Buffet.
CourtsideTV
RealGM
And1: 349

Post#13 » by CourtsideTV » Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:15 pm

GANGSTERDOG wrote:How much is it? I was planning on just buying a $10 ticket than getting the Buffet.

It is part of the more expensive lower level tickets. You can't just go in like that.
Work Hard
in-limbo
Sixth Man
And1: 362

Post#14 » by in-limbo » Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:31 am

GANGSTERDOG wrote:How much is it? I was planning on just buying a $10 ticket than getting the Buffet.

You can do Jernigans like that. It's about 50 bucks on top of your game ticket. Second seating, sit on the Ledge and get there 15 minutes early. There would also be a tip for the server. It's a cool way to see a game, everyone I've ever taken there has loved it. It's one of the jewels of the Amway IMO, and it's not exclusive but still on club level. I'm pretty surprised it isn't more crowded.

Return to Orlando Magic