ImageImageImageImage

Has Doron Lamb got more upside then Etwaan Moore?

Moderators: Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL, UCF

magicman123
RealGM
And1: 722

Re: Has Doron Lamb got more upside then Etwaan Moore? 

Post#21 » by magicman123 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:33 am

Moore is a more well rounded player and can run the point, lamb well lol
Devin 1L
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 955

Post#22 » by Devin 1L » Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:24 am

Catledge wrote:
MellowRose wrote:
Devin 1L wrote:If I were to ever write a book about the Orlando Magic, when I got to the section that covered the 2013-14 season, I would just write:

"Has Doron Lamb got more upside than Etwaan (sic) Moore?"

-RealGM, March 25, 2014.

'"Etwaan (sic) Moore"

LMAO! My next sig.

Also, I think Devin meant to make that "then (sic) Etwaan".

I didn't.

Didn't even notice the "then/than" when I re-typed the title.
Catledge
Starter
And1: 833

Post#23 » by Catledge » Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:54 am

Devin 1L wrote:
Catledge wrote:
MellowRose wrote:
'"Etwaan (sic) Moore"

LMAO! My next sig.

Also, I think Devin meant to make that "then (sic) Etwaan".

I didn't.

Didn't even notice the "then/than" when I re-typed the title.

And I didn't realize how horribly misspelled "E'Twaun" was. You win.
Go Magic
Junior
And1: 122

Post#24 » by Go Magic » Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:59 pm

Orlwillbeback wrote:lol who cares, neither are really nba caliber players and were inexpensive, tank signings by henny.

Lamb came over in a trade actually.

I think both players have NBA potential, but probably not starter potential. Id give Moore the slight advantage due to his aggressiveness and he has a broader skill range. Both players are darn good shooters so that will be enough to keep them in the NBA for a while, similar to JJ.

Im all about keeping Jacque around long term, but I think Doron is a player that needs a coach like SVG. Stan will never come back to Orlando, but hopefully James Borrego can light a fire under Lamb.
tooler wrote:Our team is like a greenhouse with a few wise old horticulturalists. Everyone has a chance to grow.

Orlwillbeback wrote:Exum has shown me more in his draftexpress video than wiggins has shown all year. wiggins just isnt that good.
Orlwillbeback
RealGM
And1: 3,679

Post#25 » by Orlwillbeback » Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:56 am

Go Magic wrote:
Orlwillbeback wrote:lol who cares, neither are really nba caliber players and were inexpensive, tank signings by henny.

Lamb came over in a trade actually.

I think both players have NBA potential, but probably not starter potential. Id give Moore the slight advantage due to his aggressiveness and he has a broader skill range. Both players are darn good shooters so that will be enough to keep them in the NBA for a while, similar to JJ.

Im all about keeping Jacque around long term, but I think Doron is a player that needs a coach like SVG. Stan will never come back to Orlando, but hopefully James Borrego can light a fire under Lamb.

lamb came over in the trade but he was signed for the minimum for this season. They are both trash and will be out of the league in 2 years time.
ralphie9898
Analyst
And1: 390

Post#26 » by ralphie9898 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:49 pm

yeah Moore is a fringe NBA player but Lamb is a guy that doesn't even get minutes for lowly team like The Magic. Moore has a more versatile offensive game and can play the point whereas Lam is just a shooter who can't really create his own shot all that well either. He is just far to weak in the other areas of the game. Moore is a bit of a ball hog and isn't great defensively but he can score from the bench and can shoot(albeit not quite as good as Lamb) while being able to create his own shot and is far better at getting to the basket.

I would also say Moore is better defensively though to be fair that isn't saying a whole lot. Moore is better but again to be fair you put Moore on a better team and he might not even get any minutes unless that team is void of backcourt depth. But I think Moore can at least stick as a third PG/11th to 15th roster spot on even a better team whereas I wouldn't be surprised to see Lamb out of the league next year.

Return to Orlando Magic