ImageImageImageImage

Vaughn & Hennigan extended through 2015-16

Moderators: Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL, UCF

KingRobb02
Lead Assistant
And1: 917

Re: Vaughn & Hennigan extended through 2015-16 

Post#121 » by KingRobb02 » Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:30 pm

flying_mollusk wrote:
KingRobb02 wrote:
AdamTheGreek wrote:Jacque has done everything asked of him. He's done fairly well making the tanking as subtle as possible. He's had to keep the team being awful while developing the youth for 2 years. He's accomplished it. Now he gets 2 years to actually start winning. Judge him after next season, not now.

Haha

Wow. You went back to a thread that is six months old to taunt someone about your message board victory.

Congrats. You won the internet. Unfortunately, you lost the game of life.

Wait, you are somehow offended. I'm really sorry man. I didn't mean to step on anyone's feelings. But thanks for letting me know that I won the internet. I figured I would at least get an email or something letting me know. That's bureaucracy for you.
mhectorgato
RealGM
And1: 574

Re: Vaughn & Hennigan extended through 2015-16 

Post#122 » by mhectorgato » Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:43 pm

KingRobb02 wrote:
flying_mollusk wrote:
KingRobb02 wrote:Haha

Wow. You went back to a thread that is six months old to taunt someone about your message board victory.

Congrats. You won the internet. Unfortunately, you lost the game of life.

Wait, you are somehow offended. I'm really sorry man. I didn't mean to step on anyone's feelings. But thanks for letting me know that I won the internet. I figured I would at least get an email or something letting me know. That's bureaucracy for you.

Sorry but our email server is down atm and am working on it.
NEM wrote: However, I'm a fan of my team winning so, keep the winning coming. All the "tank" fans can take their crap to another board. We are here to win.

Return to Orlando Magic