ImageImageImageImage

Fake Trade Thread

Moderators: Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL, UCF

MellowRose
Banned User
And1: 1,551

Re: Fake Trade Thread 

Post#21 » by MellowRose » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:02 pm

MitchellUK wrote:I wouldn't do it. Neither Dedmon nor Mekel are guaranteed to be on an opening night roster, but I'd roll the dice on the athletic 7-footer with good rebounding and shot blocking skills over the point guard who seemingly can't shoot. Given that Dedmon is 24 and Mekel is 26, it's not like we can point to some sort of massive upside for either of them.

I beg to differ. Dedmon's story is pretty rough, and he didn't start playing organized ball until he was 18, IIRC. He still has a lot of upside and potential.
MitchellUK
RealGM
And1: 2,882

Post#22 » by MitchellUK » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:03 pm

kbrow20 wrote:
MitchellUK wrote:
kbrow20 wrote:Would you consider Crowder + 1st for Dedmon?

A first? Hell, yes, but I don't see Dallas ever offering that.

Yeah a first. I offered that with Mekel but you guys didn't think a 1st + Mekel was worth him

Maybe check your original post - it says 2nd.
kbrow20
Pro Prospect
And1: 40

Post#23 » by kbrow20 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:29 pm

kbrow20 wrote:I was just asking because I seen you are one of the few teams that aren't stockpiled on PG since you have 2. We are needing a C. After thinking about it. You guys are right our second would be at the end of the 2nd round. What about if we switch the second for a 1st

I only mentioned the two because Nicholson cost to much for us to take in.

Right here is where I switched it to Mekel + 1st for Dedmon
RightToCensor wrote:Rubio is just too damn inefficient to be a team's primary option for offense. He needs to play in a system offense for you to get the best out of him. Trade him to New York, Dallas, or any other team that could use a poor-man's Rajon Rondo.
Really LOL

Return to Orlando Magic