ImageImageImageImage

OT: Fantasy Football

Moderators: Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL, UCF

Sensor
Sophomore
And1: 94

OT: Fantasy Football 

Post#1 » by Sensor » Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:30 am

I was thinking it'd be a cool idea+ good times, if we got a league going with just us Magic fans. Just a thought, let me know who'd be ineterested, what day/time works for the draft, and I'll get a league created and set up. Shooting for a standard 10 teamer but can do bigger depending on how many people would like to play. Post or pm me your email so I can invite you. It'll be on Espn so make sure you have an account.
Hogified05
Rookie
And1: 498

Re: OT: Fantasy Football 

Post#2 » by Hogified05 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:43 am

Always good to see excitement for fantasy football. However I am in the best league ever so i'll have to pass. NNFL. 10th year. 6th year going on our annual fantasy draft trip. This year is the Bahamas and a cruise. We have done St. Auggie, Cocco Beach, Jacksonville, Clearwater, Nawlins and now cruise. Crazy everyone has been able to do it for this long!

So who will be the best running back this year, I need help. My money is on McCoy.
The hero Orlando deserves is out there somewhere, Dwight was not the one we needed. So we will hunt for him...
Sensor
Sophomore
And1: 94

Post#3 » by Sensor » Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:30 am

Hogified05 wrote:Always good to see excitement for fantasy football. However I am in the best league ever so i'll have to pass. NNFL. 10th year. 6th year going on our annual fantasy draft trip. This year is the Bahamas and a cruise. We have done St. Auggie, Cocco Beach, Jacksonville, Clearwater, Nawlins and now cruise. Crazy everyone has been able to do it for this long!

So who will be the best running back this year, I need help. My money is on McCoy.

That's awesome man! It's crazy what something like FFB with a group of your close friends can bring about. We're going on our 3rd year here and I'm gunning for that 3 peat :D , next year looking to get everyone together for a cruise as well its just difficult considering we're all spread out across the country due to work and such.

Best rb this year though, it's really tough to pick between McCoy, Charles, and Petterson. What kind of scoring do you guys do? Personally I feel like it's Petterson, it's a boring choice but with Philly adding Sproles that could eat into McCoy a bit and the other choice would be Charles in Kc. Really you can't go wrong with any of those 3 I just have Ap at 1 and then 2-3 is personal preference.
Hogified05
Rookie
And1: 498

Post#4 » by Hogified05 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:18 am

Sensor wrote:
Hogified05 wrote:Always good to see excitement for fantasy football. However I am in the best league ever so i'll have to pass. NNFL. 10th year. 6th year going on our annual fantasy draft trip. This year is the Bahamas and a cruise. We have done St. Auggie, Cocco Beach, Jacksonville, Clearwater, Nawlins and now cruise. Crazy everyone has been able to do it for this long!

That's awesome man! It's crazy what something like FFB with a group of your close friends can bring about. We're going on our 3rd year here and I'm gunning for that 3 peat :D , next year looking to get everyone together for a cruise as well its just difficult considering we're all spread out across the country due to work and such.

Best rb this year though, it's really tough to pick between McCoy, Charles, and Petterson. What kind of scoring do you guys do? Personally I feel like it's Petterson, it's a boring choice but with Philly adding Sproles that could eat into McCoy a bit and the other choice would be Charles in Kc. Really you can't go wrong with any of those 3 I just have Ap at 1 and then 2-3 is personal preference.

I was against the cruise idea. I've never been on one. I but naturally as it gets closer I am getting more excited. I picked McCoy 7th last year. I just love him in Kelly's offense, he may lose some to sproles but they still run so many damn plays. He would have been the clear cut number 1 last year if he could have just gotten into the end zone a few more times. I think this year he will, they won't put sproles on the goaline formations too much. That's awesome man, always a great excuse to get together.
The hero Orlando deserves is out there somewhere, Dwight was not the one we needed. So we will hunt for him...

Return to Orlando Magic