ImageImageImageImage

OT: Yall need to listen to this dude

Moderators: Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL, UCF

UCFJayBird
Forum Mod - Magic
Forum Mod - Magic
And1: 3,413

Re: OT: Yall need to listen to this dude 

Post#21 » by UCFJayBird » Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:43 pm

Speaking for myself, I was trying to help him get a more lively discussion and offering general advice on what is appropriate as far as "off topic" is concerned. From experience I've seen forums that are quiet for a time let things like this go. "So what, he just wants to help out an artist promote". Next thing you know we've got 25 threads on the front page and only 2 or 3 of them are Orlando Magic related. The rest are about politics, music, movies, relationship advice, etc. It's an easy way to kill a board. RealGM does a good job of policing the boards though and would probably nip it before it got out of hand, but just a general good rule of thumb is to try and stay relevant to the forum you're in. What's the point of RealGM having a media lounge if not for posts like this?

I do agree the nastier comments were out of line though.
trebone
Lead Assistant
And1: 329

Post#22 » by trebone » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:44 pm

Im more inpressed that he got his masters in 2 years while incarcerated than the music, just saying. :D
Dark_Mephisto
Freshman
And1: 40

Post#23 » by Dark_Mephisto » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:58 pm

Glenn Danzig does not approve of this thread
Magicalltheway
Analyst
And1: 134

Post#24 » by Magicalltheway » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:23 pm

trebone wrote:Im more inpressed that he got his masters in 2 years while incarcerated than the music, just saying. :D

Thank you very much!
TreasureCoast
Analyst
And1: 2,745

Post#25 » by TreasureCoast » Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:30 pm

I might as well open an OT thread and promote my business. Really whats the difference? I come here for basketball information. These OT threads push down other more relevant topics. Some of us come here for a quick update and do not have time nor care to skim through unrelated content. This is realGM not real Jay Z
SOUL
Forum Mod - Magic
Forum Mod - Magic
And1: 37,393

Post#26 » by SOUL » Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:47 pm

This forum is starting to read like yahoo comments.. it's an OT thread in the middle of a boring summer. Calm down.
MellowRose
Banned User
And1: 1,551

Post#27 » by MellowRose » Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:49 pm

Beast_Reality wrote:I might as well open an OT thread and promote my business. Really whats the difference? I come here for basketball information. These OT threads push down other more relevant topics. Some of us come here for a quick update and do not have time nor care to skim through unrelated content. This is realGM not real Jay Z

Your posts are whack as ****. They so lame, I can't remember any of your posts besides the one that are in this thread. smh gtfoh.
MellowRose
Banned User

Post#28 » by MellowRose » Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:51 pm

SOUL wrote:This forum is starting to read like yahoo comments.. it's an OT thread in the middle of a boring summer. Calm down.

Thank you. If Hennigan was pulling new moves right now, I wouldn't have made this thread, but it's slow, so I thought I'd make it.

I appreciate those of you who understand where I'm coming from.
purpleswordfish
Rookie
And1: 540

Post#29 » by purpleswordfish » Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:16 pm

SOUL wrote:This forum is starting to read like yahoo comments.. it's an OT thread in the middle of a boring summer. Calm down.

But the OP is so angry that it's becoming hilarious. I could use a laugh.
MellowRose
Banned User

Post#30 » by MellowRose » Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:59 pm

purpleswordfish wrote:

Wow, you're very mature. You're playing on a person that OP respects. So hilarious.

U and assreality need to get a damn life and new usernames, since they as childish and whack as your posts.
purpleswordfish
Rookie
And1: 540

Post#31 » by purpleswordfish » Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:38 pm

MellowRose wrote:
purpleswordfish wrote:

Wow, you're very mature. You're playing on a person that OP respects. So hilarious.

U and assreality need to get a damn life and new usernames, since they as childish and whack as your posts.

Haha. It just keeps getting better. Please, get more enraged. I'm dying laughing over here. :lol: :lol: :lol:
MellowRose
Banned User

Post#32 » by MellowRose » Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:52 pm

purpleswordfish wrote:
MellowRose wrote:
purpleswordfish wrote:

Haha. It just keeps getting better. Please, get more enraged. I'm dying laughing over here. :lol: :lol: :lol:

More power to you if you think this is hilarious.

Return to Orlando Magic