ImageImageImageImage

Fantasy Basketball A and B Leagues Check In

Moderators: Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL, UCF

Furinkazan
General Manager
And1: 3,534

Re: Fantasy Basketball A and B Leagues Check In 

Post#141 » by Furinkazan » Sat Sep 6, 2014 8:42 am

HoraceGrant wrote:
~Snoopy~ wrote:
Skin wrote:Everything depends on people signing up. I've sent invitations repeatedly and still only have 11 signed up so far. That's including Snoopy who wants to quit if we can't get 16. I thought reducing it to 14 would help us be able to start sooner.

seems u would have 16 ppl if you want
this is so bs

Looks like we're at 13 right now. I don't care if we do 14 or 16, we'd be at 14 already if you had stayed in the league Snoopy. Get your little pal Woodstock to play and we're almost there.

so why dont he promote more from b league
because he dont want
he set his mind on 14 and he is following that idea
you got 14 already no?

btw b league is also at 14?
maybe I could join there
dsg2021
Analyst
And1: 1,035

Post#142 » by dsg2021 » Sat Sep 6, 2014 2:05 pm

~Snoopy~ wrote:
HoraceGrant wrote:
~Snoopy~ wrote:

seems u would have 16 ppl if you want
this is so bs

Looks like we're at 13 right now. I don't care if we do 14 or 16, we'd be at 14 already if you had stayed in the league Snoopy. Get your little pal Woodstock to play and we're almost there.

because he dont want
you got 14 already no?

maybe I could join there

There was secondary reasons for 14, like registering faster, but the primary reason was to see if we could make the leagues funner with 14 over 16.

Yes, we are sticking with 14. A actually has all 14 checked in, they are only waiting on 1-2 people to register now via Y! league too, which should happen in short order. Their players and draft rank is on the page before.

Yes, there is a B league spot open for you if you want! As an A'er, you'd be first to draft with the few other A's in here already.
dsg2021
Analyst

Post#143 » by dsg2021 » Sat Sep 6, 2014 2:23 pm

sunskerr wrote:Suns fan here. I was referred to the Magic board by another Suns fan who played with you guys last year. He said it was a good H2H experience. What are the cats and team count? Im interested in joining since I haven't played H2H for about three/four seasons.

B league will look filled, but there may be a connected C league that you could be a part of, just depends on that Commish. I used to like Roto more too, but H2H is actually funner.

League settings found here: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1344231
Furinkazan
General Manager

Post#144 » by Furinkazan » Sat Sep 6, 2014 2:49 pm

dsg2021 wrote:
~Snoopy~ wrote:
HoraceGrant wrote:

because he dont want
you got 14 already no?

maybe I could join there

There was secondary reasons for 14, like registering faster, but the primary reason was to see if we could make the leagues funner with 14 over 16.

Yes, we are sticking with 14. A actually has all 14 checked in, they are only waiting on 1-2 people to register now via Y! league too, which should happen in short order. Their players and draft rank is on the page before.

Yes, there is a B league spot open for you if you want! As an A'er, you'd be first to draft with the few other A's in here already.

Thats why I call his earlier statements a bs
dsg2021
Analyst

Post#145 » by dsg2021 » Sat Sep 6, 2014 5:55 pm

~Snoopy~ wrote:
dsg2021 wrote:
~Snoopy~ wrote:

because he dont want
you got 14 already no?

maybe I could join there

Thats why I call his earlier statements a bs

I missed whatever statement, but the 14 team idea was 100% mine. Skin and a few others graciously went along with it. No one dissented except for you (Horace was ok with it later). Looking it up, if you want in, you are the last cut from A league, sorry my 14 rule did that, but, you are now rightfully the 1st pick of the B league if you choose to jump in, and you only need a top 4-6 finish to very likely get you back into A (on your team centered around probably LeBron James, or Kevin Durant, so good stuff!). This is why a couple people typically said that they don't mind to go down, because they end up having a funner season with a top 1-5 pick on draft day.
Skin
RealGM
And1: 8,636

Post#146 » by Skin » Sat Sep 6, 2014 8:28 pm

Sorry Snoopy. I know you want this to be an agenda that I'm driving, but it's not.

We're still waiting for B&W to sign up as our 14th member.

Nice B League thread dsg!
Jett Howard, Franz Wagner, Paolo Banchero, Jonathan Isaac, Wendell Carter Jr
Anthony Black, Cole Anthony, Jalen Suggs, Joe Ingles, Chuma Okeke, Mo Wagner, Goga Bitadze LESSSGOOO!!!
RYgoBOOM
Bench Warmer
And1: 292

Post#147 » by RYgoBOOM » Sun Sep 7, 2014 3:15 pm

I thought I checked in but I got an email saying I didn't I'm pretty sure. Followed the link and it said I did?

My new email is thediparmy@gmail.com login-thediparmyryan

Sorry for the confusion. Hoping I get in B and not C
www.TheAutoSkin.com

Orlando's Elite Peelable Paint 1 stop shop!
dsg2021
Analyst

Post#148 » by dsg2021 » Sun Sep 7, 2014 5:19 pm

RYgoBOOM wrote:I thought I checked in but I got an email saying I didn't I'm pretty sure. Followed the link and it said I did?

My new email is thediparmy@gmail.com login-thediparmyryan

Sorry for the confusion. Hoping I get in B and not C

Ignore that email , the situation updated and you are already guaranteed back in to B League
Furinkazan
General Manager

Post#149 » by Furinkazan » Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:53 pm

Skin wrote:Sorry Snoopy. I know you want this to be an agenda that I'm driving, but it's not.

it is
you are a commish
Skin
RealGM
And1: 8,636

Post#150 » by Skin » Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:20 pm

~Snoopy~ wrote:
Skin wrote:Sorry Snoopy. I know you want this to be an agenda that I'm driving, but it's not.

it is
you are a commish

It isn't because it wasn't my idea and I wasn't pushing it. I asked for everyone's opionions and followed the majority of everyone in all leagues. You were the only one against it and nobody else shared your feeling. If you need a scapegoat, I don't mind being that, but your anger is misdirected.
Jett Howard, Franz Wagner, Paolo Banchero, Jonathan Isaac, Wendell Carter Jr
Anthony Black, Cole Anthony, Jalen Suggs, Joe Ingles, Chuma Okeke, Mo Wagner, Goga Bitadze LESSSGOOO!!!
Furinkazan
General Manager

Post#151 » by Furinkazan » Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:24 pm

Skin wrote:
~Snoopy~ wrote:

it is
you are a commish

It isn't because it wasn't my idea and I wasn't pushing it. I asked for everyone's opionions and followed the majority of everyone in all leagues. You were the only one against it and nobody else shared your feeling. If you need a scapegoat, I don't mind being that, but your anger is misdirected.

Unless u were having conversations with each player via emails or personal...which I do not know maybe you did so im sorry but in this topic like 3-4 players from a league (because I dont know why players from b league took part in this decision making()stated their opinions.It seems rest was in meh whatever you do is fine mode.
you werent the one proposing it
I give you that
but
you werent the one pushing for it?
its not what I see reading this thread.

Nvm dude I said what I wanted.
good luck

Return to Orlando Magic