ImageImageImageImage

Fantasy Basketball A and B Leagues Check In

Moderators: Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL, UCF

fendilim
RealGM
And1: 5,017

Re: Fantasy Basketball A and B Leagues Check In 

Post#81 » by fendilim » Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:07 pm

Checking on the A League
LBPTarHeel27
RealGM
And1: 1,512

Post#82 » by LBPTarHeel27 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:06 pm

Confused if I should be accepting the invite to the A-league or joining the B-League....
Skin
RealGM
And1: 8,636

Post#83 » by Skin » Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:21 pm

LBPTarHeel27 wrote:Confused if I should be accepting the invite to the A-league or joining the B-League....

I think invites automatically went out when TNMF renewed the league and I'm unsure how the second invite went out, but I'll apologize for it. Since you finished in the bottom 4, you should accept the B League invite. Thanks for a fun season last year.
Jett Howard, Franz Wagner, Paolo Banchero, Jonathan Isaac, Wendell Carter Jr
Anthony Black, Cole Anthony, Jalen Suggs, Joe Ingles, Chuma Okeke, Mo Wagner, Goga Bitadze LESSSGOOO!!!
dsg2021
Analyst
And1: 1,034

Post#84 » by dsg2021 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:54 pm

:lol: Snoopy

Just need a Youtube vid with a cartoon gun on Horace Grant now haha
Jiwol
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,296

Post#85 » by Jiwol » Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:34 am

I quit. Sorry to say that but our leagues suck balls so hard I have to go to the greener pastures. No activity whatsoever. Most GM's don't give a **** about trade offers. As soon as draft is over everybody goes quiet till the end of the season. Count me out, guys, I have so much better competitions somewhere else.
Furinkazan
General Manager
And1: 3,534

Post#86 » by Furinkazan » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:09 am

dsg2021 wrote::lol: Snoopy

y seems Vince bk in time and failed
but hey keep trying

its still 50/50

you may get a wrong brother
dsg2021
Analyst
And1: 1,034

Post#87 » by dsg2021 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:04 pm

~Snoopy~ wrote:
dsg2021 wrote::lol: Snoopy

y seems Vince bk in time and failed
but hey keep trying

its still 50/50

you may get a wrong brother

:rofl:
TNMagicFan
Head Coach
And1: 243

Post#88 » by TNMagicFan » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:12 pm

Jiwol wrote:I quit. Sorry to say that but our leagues suck balls so hard I have to go to the greener pastures. No activity whatsoever. Most GM's don't give a **** about trade offers. As soon as draft is over everybody goes quiet till the end of the season. Count me out, guys, I have so much better competitions somewhere else.

tell us how you really feel man , don't hold back :lol:

I know what you mean though , I'm hoping it will be better this year . Last year I needed a decent big man , so I sent out proposals offering Damien Lillard in return . I sent out like 4 proposals over like a 7 day period before anyone even bothered to get back to me . Skin and I talked back and forth a little , but I ended up keeping Lillard because I had Bledsoe too and he got injured . I'm usually reluctant at the beginning of the season to trade until I see what I have and what I need exactly , but that doesn't take me too long to figure out .
Magic08
Sophomore
And1: 4

Post#89 » by Magic08 » Mon Sep 1, 2014 12:11 am

Magic08 checking in for B-League
A-League Fantasy Roster

PG - Michael Carter-Williams / Jrue Holiday
SG - Tyreke Evans / Jeff Green
SF - Carmelo Anthony / Jabari Parker
PF - Serge Ibaka / Josh McRoberts
C- Jonas Valanciunas / Mason Plumlee
p0peye
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,994

Post#90 » by p0peye » Mon Sep 1, 2014 7:51 pm

Jiwol wrote:I quit. Sorry to say that but our leagues suck balls so hard I have to go to the greener pastures. No activity whatsoever. Most GM's don't give a **** about trade offers. As soon as draft is over everybody goes quiet till the end of the season. Count me out, guys, I have so much better competitions somewhere else.

IIRC, we had to veto a few really loopsided trades in your favor couple of times. Bitterness still lingers, I see. But we aren't mad. Basketball reasons.
Jiwol
Assistant Coach

Post#91 » by Jiwol » Mon Sep 1, 2014 8:01 pm

p0peye wrote:

IIRC, we had to veto a few really loopsided trades in your favor couple of times. Bitterness still lingers, I see. But we aren't mad. Basketball reasons.

Well, I have no clue where did you take it from. It would be nice if you check first before making stupid accusations. During the whole long season there were TWO trades in the A-League. Yes, one of them was vetoed but I didn't take part in any of those two. The number of trades shows exactly what I meant about level of activity in our fantasy league. Here's the link to confirm what I'm saying. It wasn't very hard to find it:

http://archive.fantasysports.yahoo.com/ ... lter=trade
p0peye
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,994

Post#92 » by p0peye » Mon Sep 1, 2014 8:50 pm

Jiwol wrote:
p0peye wrote:

Well, I have no clue where did you take it from. It would be nice if you check first before making stupid accusations. During the whole long season there were TWO trades in the A-League. Yes, one of them was vetoed but I didn't take part in any of those two. The number of trades shows exactly what I meant about level of activity in our fantasy league. Here's the link to confirm what I'm saying. It wasn't very hard to find it:

http://archive.fantasysports.yahoo.com/ ... lter=trade

It was several seasons ago, but those are some trades you made (or tried to make) in the leagues I participated (I've been regularly enjoing our fantasy competitions since 2007, but there have been up to 3 leagues, so we might not have been competing in the same league always). Anyone looking at those trades now need to remember what it looked like at the time (5 years ago) - terribly one-sided.
Jiwol
Assistant Coach

Post#93 » by Jiwol » Mon Sep 1, 2014 10:22 pm

So you really trying to prove that I'm quitting because someone vetoed my trades 6 years ago? And how come it's my fault someone accepted those trades? Twisted logic, you must admit. Anyways, have fun!
HoraceGrant
Pro Prospect
And1: 134

Post#94 » by HoraceGrant » Tue Sep 2, 2014 12:05 am

I agree with Jiwol that last year was pretty sad with the lack of movement in the league. I'm still excited for the season in hopes that we have more action this year. I think I like the draft the most in this league, but I'll try to send out a lot of trades this season.
Skin
RealGM

Post#95 » by Skin » Tue Sep 2, 2014 4:08 am

Spoke with dsg about the Leagues and we decided that non-Magic fans will not have a spot in the A League. They can still play in B League but finishing in the Top 4 doesn't get them into the A League.
Anthony Black, Cole Anthony, Jalen Suggs, Joe Ingles, Chuma Okeke, Mo Wagner, Goga Bitadze LESSSGOOO!!!
Skin
RealGM

Post#96 » by Skin » Tue Sep 2, 2014 4:10 am

Also A League already has 11 signed up so far. I'm in favor of contracting to 14 teams. Any opposed?
TNMagicFan
Head Coach
And1: 243

Post#97 » by TNMagicFan » Tue Sep 2, 2014 4:46 am

Skin wrote:Also A League already has 11 signed up so far. I'm in favor of contracting to 14 teams. Any opposed?

I'm fine with that
HoraceGrant
Pro Prospect
And1: 134

Post#98 » by HoraceGrant » Tue Sep 2, 2014 1:22 pm

Skin wrote:Also A League already has 11 signed up so far. I'm in favor of contracting to 14 teams. Any opposed?

Yeah, I don't care how many teams, anywhere between 12-16 I think would be good.
BadMofoPimp
RealGM
And1: 11,600

Post#99 » by BadMofoPimp » Tue Sep 2, 2014 2:50 pm

I am in for League B like last year. Received no emails yet, but sign me up. I may be willing to do two leagues if there is a C league too.

Provin Ya'll Wrong!!!
Furinkazan
General Manager
And1: 3,534

Post#100 » by Furinkazan » Tue Sep 2, 2014 3:28 pm

count me out
ban my team or whatever

im interested only in 16 -20 team leagues

good luck guys it was fun all these years

Return to Orlando Magic