ImageImageImageImage

OT- Fantasy Football Draft tonight at 9 people needed

Moderators: Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL, UCF

bigdogdylan5
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,077

OT- Fantasy Football Draft tonight at 9 people needed 

Post#1 » by bigdogdylan5 » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:10 pm

I need 4 people for a fantasy football draft tonight at 9pm on nfl.com. Plz be committed to playing the season. PM me your email if interested.
Fine print disclaimer for Fultz:
I am high on Markelle Fultz. Yes I understand he is not perfect and needs to shoot more and better and turn the ball over less. I would really like to see him play one more year… and I did and he sucks time to move on.
MellowRose
Banned User
And1: 1,551

Re: OT- Fantasy Football Draft tonight at 9 people needed 

Post#2 » by MellowRose » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:12 pm

I've never played fantasy football before. Are you open to accepting people like me?
bigdogdylan5
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,077

Post#3 » by bigdogdylan5 » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:17 pm

MellowRose wrote:I've never played fantasy football before. Are you open to accepting people like me?

Yep sure its some what competitive but nothing at stake so its good place to get your feet wet
Fine print disclaimer for Fultz:
I am high on Markelle Fultz. Yes I understand he is not perfect and needs to shoot more and better and turn the ball over less. I would really like to see him play one more year… and I did and he sucks time to move on.
Sensor
Sophomore
And1: 94

Post#4 » by Sensor » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:59 am

If I would have saw this sooner I would have joined in. Hope you guys have a good time this year, maybe next year we can one together for the magic guys or even this year if we can get people together.

Return to Orlando Magic