ImageImageImageImage

Official OT Thread

Moderators: Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL, UCF

fendilim
RealGM
And1: 5,017

Re: Official OT Thread 

Post#21 » by fendilim » Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:38 am

I'm going to Scotland this December and need some winter jacket.

Can anyone help me where I can buy a Arcterxy Gamma MX Hoody online on a discounted price?

http://arcteryx.com/product.aspx?langua ... a-MX-Hoody

I'm looking to ship it to Canada, because I have a relative coming home.
KillMonger
RealGM
And1: 10,007

Post#22 » by KillMonger » Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:17 pm

you know what man? maybe you should check aliexpress, they might not have that expensive ass jacket but they might have something close to it for a fraction of the cost, But if you have your heart set on it i'm sure it's out there.
KillMonger
RealGM

Post#23 » by KillMonger » Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:53 pm

eyriq wrote:I'm looking to buy a smartphone at retail value and have honed in on the OnePlus One phone. BUT you need an invite to buy this thing apparently and can only get the invites from other owners....

Any OnePlus One owners out there? ;)

Hey man, not sure if you know or not but if you can wait until around the end of October i believe they're going to start up a pre-order system so you won't need the invite they recently announced it.
eyriq
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 6,232

Post#24 » by eyriq » Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:10 pm

Big Boss wrote:
eyriq wrote:I'm looking to buy a smartphone at retail value and have honed in on the OnePlus One phone. BUT you need an invite to buy this thing apparently and can only get the invites from other owners....

Hey man, not sure if you know or not but if you can wait until around the end of October i believe they're going to start up a pre-order system so you won't need the invite they recently announced it.

Heard about that. Luckily I received an invite today and have placed the order. :D
KillMonger
RealGM

Post#25 » by KillMonger » Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:14 pm

eyriq wrote:
Big Boss wrote:

Heard about that. Luckily I received an invite today and have placed the order. :D

cool man, enjoy
NickAnderson
General Manager
And1: 2,922

Post#26 » by NickAnderson » Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:20 am

If you're still looking to do this pm I can hook you up.

Sent from my VS985 4G using RealGM Forums mobile app
KillMonger
RealGM

Post#27 » by KillMonger » Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:07 pm

For the 2k heads around here dipo rated a solid 78, Vuc is going to be rated higher. Can't wait to get my hands on the game and check out our players lol.
eyriq
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 6,232

Post#28 » by eyriq » Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:30 am

NickAnderson wrote:

I got an invite and ordered last Friday!
NickAnderson
General Manager
And1: 2,922

Post#29 » by NickAnderson » Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:54 am

eyriq wrote:
NickAnderson wrote:

I got an invite and ordered last Friday!

Awesome!!

Orlwillbeback
RealGM
And1: 3,679

Post#30 » by Orlwillbeback » Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:03 am

Big Boss wrote:For the 2k heads around here dipo rated a solid 78, Vuc is going to be rated higher. Can't wait to get my hands on the game and check out our players lol.

that's not bad. About where the rational me would rate him. Where did you find that and where can i find everyone else's rating?
KillMonger
RealGM

Post#31 » by KillMonger » Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:30 pm

Orlwillbeback wrote:
Big Boss wrote:For the 2k heads around here dipo rated a solid 78, Vuc is going to be rated higher. Can't wait to get my hands on the game and check out our players lol.

that's not bad. About where the rational me would rate him. Where did you find that and where can i find everyone else's rating?

my brother told me, he got if from a sports gaming forum operation sports in the Nba 2k section. They have all the ratings, one thing though that kinda makes me cringe a little is that they gave MCW an 80. I know he was the rookie of the year and all but to me it was pretty close between him and Dipo. heres the link to the ratings if you want a look.....

http://www.operationsports.com/forums/n ... eased.html

Return to Orlando Magic