ImageImageImageImage

Orlando Magic vs Philly Tankers (A. Gordon vs Drew Gordon)

Moderators: Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL, UCF

Greenraida
Pro Prospect
And1: 237

Re: Orlando Magic vs Philly Tankers (A. Gordon vs Drew Gordo 

Post#181 » by Greenraida » Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:11 am

id say gordon pulled up tight or something, no way he wouldnt play otherwise.
Blue_and_Whte
RealGM
And1: 9,237

Post#182 » by Blue_and_Whte » Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:00 pm

Greenraida wrote:id say gordon pulled up tight or something, no way he wouldnt play otherwise.
I think everyone is overreacting. Vaughn probably just wanted to see the other guys get extended minutes. Remember that time when someone said Hark would be out of the rotation? Lol. Fournier.....smh.
Faith, Family, Basketball
#2A
#Adopt
Optimus_Steel
RealGM
And1: 11,147

Post#183 » by Optimus_Steel » Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:20 pm

GameOver25 wrote:I think I'm more concerned that people are already complaining and it's only preseason.

This is concerning. I can only imagine what people will say when we lose the 4th game on 5 nights on a long road trip. "Break up this team" lmao.
aka: prorl
JBSouthpaw
Analyst
And1: 1,273

Post#184 » by JBSouthpaw » Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:23 pm

I'm not surprised at this result. These line-ups used probably didn't practice too much together as a whole. Glad to see our guys win the 2nd half though.

Great showing by AN, he needed the confidence, and I'm sure the staff needed to get confident in using him.
OrlDave
General Manager
And1: 3,017

Post#185 » by OrlDave » Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:32 am

Wait, did people actually expect us to win with 1/5th of our starting lineup? And the only starter playing his first b2b? I mean it's been amazing we've been winning without Dipo and Frye as it is, but the reason we've been winning is Harris and Vuc, make no mistake. Those guys ARE our offense without Dipo and Frye in the game.
OrlandO
RealGM
And1: 16,421

Post#186 » by OrlandO » Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:57 am

OrlDave wrote:Wait, did people actually expect us to win with 1/5th of our starting lineup? And the only starter playing his first b2b? I mean it's been amazing we've been winning without Dipo and Frye as it is, but the reason we've been winning is Harris and Vuc, make no mistake. Those guys ARE our offense without Dipo and Frye in the game.

While that's true, did you look at the starting lineup of the Sixers? Bunch of undrafted d-leaguers... so yes, we should have won, and we probably would have had fournier and green not royally sucked at shooting the ball that night. It's not a big deal though because like you said that wasn't anywhere close to what our team will look like in the regular season.

Return to Orlando Magic