ImageImageImageImage

Official Speculation Thread (Regular Season '14-'15)

Moderators: Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL, UCF

tooler
General Manager
And1: 5,332

Re: Official Speculation Thread (Regular Season '14-'15) 

Post#4061 » by tooler » Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:51 am

woosah wrote:Soooooo, with Tobias and Vucevic that is all the minutes the vets have played? wow.

They have 3 years experience so they weren't included. If we stayed with the exact same roster, they'd be considered veterans and contribute 4k minutes to our total so far this season. So I don't think an extra year of experience is enough without better vets compared to Frye, Green, and Ridnour.
tooler
General Manager
And1: 5,332

Post#4062 » by tooler » Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:54 am

For reference, here are our total minutes (from Box Score Geeks):

Keep in mind injuries, etc. Elfrid is the only one who has played all 67 games.
woosah
RealGM
And1: 5,275

Post#4063 » by woosah » Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:55 am

tooler wrote:
woosah wrote:Soooooo, with Tobias and Vucevic that is all the minutes the vets have played? wow.

They have 3 years experience so they weren't included. If we stayed with the exact same roster, they'd be considered veterans and contribute 4k minutes to our total so far this season. So I don't think an extra year of experience is enough without better vets compared to Frye, Green, and Ridnour.

Ah ok, just clarifying since this year is almost over i thought you included it but wanted to be sure.
Woj is the new Bucher. Shams is the new Woj. Espn is the new TMZ. The NBA is the new WWE.
Boo.

Return to Orlando Magic