ImageImageImageImage

Jernigans Reservation Question

Moderators: Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL, UCF

tnorfolk
Ballboy
And1: 0

Jernigans Reservation Question 

Post#1 » by tnorfolk » Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:43 pm

I have reservations for 7:15 but the game starts at 7:00. Will I be able to get in for the start of the game and am I able to watch the entire game there?? I have never eaten there and just wondered.
BadMofoPimp
RealGM
And1: 11,600

Re: Jernigans Reservation Question 

Post#2 » by BadMofoPimp » Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:18 pm

tnorfolk wrote:I have reservations for 7:15 but the game starts at 7:00. Will I be able to get in for the start of the game and am I able to watch the entire game there?? I have never eaten there and just wondered.

Did you purchase tickets to the game as well? If so, then you get there early and go to Jernigans right at or before 7.

Provin Ya'll Wrong!!!
in-limbo
Sixth Man
And1: 362

Post#3 » by in-limbo » Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:31 pm

I you haven't yet request the ledge for best seating, it's 10 buck more. I have always been let in before my reservation time so you should have no problem. You can stay there for the entire game and it's a pretty decent seat if you get ledge seating. Have a good time.
Orlwillbeback
RealGM
And1: 3,679

Post#4 » by Orlwillbeback » Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:03 am

Place looks dank, always wanted to go.
T-DOT KEEZY
Rookie
And1: 349

Post#5 » by T-DOT KEEZY » Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:51 am

Orlwillbeback wrote:Place looks dank, always wanted to go.

I do not want to pop your proverbial "bubble" but you may want to read the online reviews for Jernigans before you drop a hundo or more there. The reviews are becoming increasingly negative of very late. I was looking to take my wife out as a special experience and decided to decline the option after looking into it.
mcaul55
Senior
And1: 33

Post#6 » by mcaul55 » Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:10 pm

T-DOT KEEZY wrote:
Orlwillbeback wrote:Place looks dank, always wanted to go.

I do not want to pop your proverbial "bubble" but you may want to read the online reviews for Jernigans before you drop a hundo or more there. The reviews are becoming increasingly negative of very late. I was looking to take my wife out as a special experience and decided to decline the option after looking into it.

Jernigan's is what it is. Are you going to come out going, "Wow, that was a great buffet, totally worth $44.95 or $54.95 (if you get ledge seating)?" Heck no. If you go into it getting a $5-$10 nosebleed ticket that you have no intention of sitting in and go in with the mindset of, I'm paying $60 total per 'ticket' to get a full buffet and watch the Magic game, it's actually pretty legit.

Return to Orlando Magic