ImageImageImageImage

If EP Starts

Moderators: Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL, UCF

T-DOT KEEZY
Rookie
And1: 349

Re: If EP Starts 

Post#41 » by T-DOT KEEZY » Sat Dec 6, 2014 6:21 pm

G-Heel wrote:So, let a raw rookie start and take over the team without regards to other players or wins. Good way to alienate players and fans. Not a solid plan there, buddy.

I'd like him to play more, no doubt, but he isn't good enough to be given free reign. Just give him time and bring him along gradually. He still has plenty of time.

He was one of our best players against GSW and is one of our best attackers.
He clearly is our best defender and 2nd best rebounder. The core is Dipo, EP, Tobias, and AG.
The rest are spare parts. Who cares about that fallout...they won't be here in 2 years.
Most season ticketholders I know, myself included want to see EP play his position and be given reign to compete.
That's all I ever said from inception.
OrlandoDream
General Manager
And1: 5,940

Post#42 » by OrlandoDream » Sat Dec 6, 2014 7:13 pm

T-DOT KEEZY wrote:
G-Heel wrote:So, let a raw rookie start and take over the team without regards to other players or wins. Good way to alienate players and fans. Not a solid plan there, buddy.

I'd like him to play more, no doubt, but he isn't good enough to be given free reign. Just give him time and bring him along gradually. He still has plenty of time.

He clearly is our best defender and 2nd best rebounder. The core is Dipo, EP, Tobias, and AG.
The rest are spare parts. Who cares about that fallout...they won't be here in 2 years.
Most season ticketholders I know, myself included want to see EP play his position and be given reign to compete.

We will not get anywhere without Vuc. Right now, he is by far our best player.
Orlwillbeback
RealGM
And1: 3,679

Post#43 » by Orlwillbeback » Sat Dec 6, 2014 10:56 pm

Ep and oladipo should start, fournier should come off the bench at the 3 since ben is playing well right now.
MagicStarwipe
RealGM
And1: 12,041

Post#44 » by MagicStarwipe » Sat Dec 6, 2014 11:38 pm

OrlandoDream wrote:
T-DOT KEEZY wrote:

He may or may not be our best player, but if he is, it certainly isn't "by far".
RealGM Classics - Oladipo's "rude" celebration comes back to bite him: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1358414
T-DOT KEEZY
Rookie

Post#45 » by T-DOT KEEZY » Sun Dec 7, 2014 2:12 am

Orlwillbeback wrote:Ep and oladipo should start, fournier should come off the bench at the 3 since ben is playing well right now.

Agreed. Fournier looks confused at times on when to drive out there with DIPO since they are both
naturally 2 guards.
T-DOT KEEZY
Rookie

Post#46 » by T-DOT KEEZY » Sun Dec 7, 2014 2:13 am

OrlandoDream wrote:
T-DOT KEEZY wrote:

I do apologize I left Vooch out. That was an oversight. He is clearly apart of the core.

He is one of our best players. Certainly our most consistent.

Return to Orlando Magic